• Advertisement

WV Lot For Sale

Post your items for sale or trade

Moderator: mmpaints

WV Lot For Sale

Postby Defcon09 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Building lot 2.2 acres partly wooded in Morgan County 2 miles south of Berkeley Springs, WV. Approximate size is 161 feet x 680 feet making it a long plot. Part of the lot is on the east bottom side of Warm Springs Ridge. It is in an undeveloped approved subdivision called Shirley Farms West. One residence was built there 10-12 years ago. A poorly maintained hard surfaced road is access off of U.S. 522 and located behind a new Potomac Edison Power building. Nothing for a mile behind over rugged terrain. This could be considered a minimal BOL site. Morgan County is a very rural county and the town is sleepy, the only attraction here is from the shops and the people from DC and Baltimore that visit.

Subcontractors from DOD, FEMA, DHS, (some may dislike that) are building here in the mountains and ridges because of the rural protected area. We are about 90 minutes from DC and Baltimore, Potomac and Cacapon Rivers within minutes, WV state park.

You can look at Google Earth at co-ordinaces: 39degrees, 34' 12.42"N - 78degrees, 15' 43.97"W which is about in the middle of the lot.

Asking $39,900 but will consider offers. Have pictures to email.

SFWfront1.jpg
ShirleyFarms.JPG
User avatar
Defcon09
 
Posts: 877
Images: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Karma: 38

Re: WV Lot For Sale

Postby gerretqumey » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 am

Oh wow, it looks like the plot covers a big area. It would be interesting to visit the site. The plot of such dimensions would be highly priced. My friend is looking to buy an property for investment perspective, he would be ready to buy this property. To know more about me see my blog.
gerretqumey
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 am
Karma: 0

Re: WV Lot For Sale

Postby Defcon09 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 am

gerretqumey wrote:Oh wow, it looks like the plot covers a big area. It would be interesting to visit the site. The plot of such dimensions would be highly priced. My friend is looking to buy an property for investment perspective, he would be ready to buy this property. To know more about me see my blog.



Gerret, check your PM box. I sent a message.
User avatar
Defcon09
 
Posts: 877
Images: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Karma: 38

Re: WV Lot For Sale

Postby Defcon09 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 am

Still for sale but considering offers. More on the property on this Zillow site:


http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Mo ... /?view=map

Defcon09 wrote:Building lot 2.2 acres partly wooded in Morgan County 2 miles south of Berkeley Springs, WV. Approximate size is 161 feet x 680 feet making it a long plot. Part of the lot is on the east bottom side of Warm Springs Ridge. It is in an undeveloped approved subdivision called Shirley Farms West. One residence was built there 10-12 years ago. Hard surfaced road is access off of U.S. 522 and located behind a new Potomac Edison Power building. Nothing for a mile behind over rugged terrain. This could be considered a minimal BOL site. Morgan County is a very rural county and the town is sleepy, the only attraction here is from the shops and the people from DC and Baltimore that visit.

Subcontractors from DOD, FEMA, DHS, (some may dislike that) are building here in the mountains and ridges because of the rural protected area. We are about 90 minutes from DC and Baltimore, Potomac and Cacapon Rivers within minutes, WV state park.

You can look at Google Earth at co-ordinaces: 39degrees, 34' 12.42"N - 78degrees, 15' 43.97"W which is about in the middle of the lot.

Asking $39,900 but will consider offers. Have pictures to email.

SFWfront1.jpg
ShirleyFarms.JPG
User avatar
Defcon09
 
Posts: 877
Images: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Karma: 38

Re: WV Lot For Sale

Postby Defcon09 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:01 am

Building lot for sale, REDUCED PRICE!
ZILLOW Link:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Cadou ... report-hdp


Defcon09 wrote:Still for sale but considering offers. More on the property on this Zillow site:


http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Mo ... /?view=map

Defcon09 wrote:Building lot 2.2 acres partly wooded in Morgan County 2 miles south of Berkeley Springs, WV. Approximate size is 161 feet x 680 feet making it a long plot. Part of the lot is on the east bottom side of Warm Springs Ridge. It is in an undeveloped approved subdivision called Shirley Farms West. One residence was built there 10-12 years ago. Hard surfaced road is access off of U.S. 522 and located behind a new Potomac Edison Power building. Nothing for a mile behind over rugged terrain. This could be considered a minimal BOL site. Morgan County is a very rural county and the town is sleepy, the only attraction here is from the shops and the people from DC and Baltimore that visit.

Subcontractors from DOD, FEMA, DHS, (some may dislike that) are building here in the mountains and ridges because of the rural protected area. We are about 90 minutes from DC and Baltimore, Potomac and Cacapon Rivers within minutes, WV state park.

You can look at Google Earth at co-ordinaces: 39degrees, 34' 12.42"N - 78degrees, 15' 43.97"W which is about in the middle of the lot.

Asking $39,900 but will consider offers. Have pictures to email.

SFWfront1.jpg
ShirleyFarms.JPG
User avatar
Defcon09
 
Posts: 877
Images: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Karma: 38


Return to For Sale & Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors












Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer