• Advertisement

wanted prepper family to share ranch in colorado

Post your wanted items here

Moderator: mmpaints

wanted prepper family to share ranch in colorado

Postby pruff196 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Looking for a prepper family to share in a new 420 operation in northwest colorado to provide security and general care of growing operation. Ranch has over 1000 foot of riverfront plus border a private 18 pond with a creek that runs through property to the white river. Very fertile land , great growing conditions, great catfish fishing on the river. All kinds of wildlife with deer, elk, antelope and roaming buffalo. Must have own rv to live in, property has electrical and water well. Plenty of firewood enough to support continual growth for multi households. Plenty of great job options,
pruff196

Re: wanted prepper family to share ranch in colorado

Postby Illini Warrior » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm

pruff196 wrote:Looking for a prepper family to share in a new 420 operation in northwest colorado to provide security and general care of growing operation. Ranch has over 1000 foot of riverfront plus border a private 18 pond with a creek that runs through property to the white river. Very fertile land , great growing conditions, great catfish fishing on the river. All kinds of wildlife with deer, elk, antelope and roaming buffalo. Must have own rv to live in, property has electrical and water well. Plenty of firewood enough to support continual growth for multi households. Plenty of great job options,

OK - I'll ask - Why would you think that a prepper family would be interested in a pot job?
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby oldasrocks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:41 pm

I'd plow the pot under and grow radishes or something.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 am

Coming soon to a CA city near you.....

At first it sounded amazing. Until I re-read the part about putting a target on me and my family for a violent attack for guarding an illegal pot farm....lol....SMH. :shakeno:
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby Gunns » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:55 am

Nothing wrong with Pot. Only an uninformed person would turn away a medical herb that has been around humans for tens of thousands of years.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Illini Warrior » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am

Gunns wrote:Nothing wrong with Pot. Only an uninformed person would turn away a medical herb that has been around humans for tens of thousands of years.

risk your life? .... this guy wants a 24/7/365 security guard in exchange for parking your RV .... better have more of excuse than pot for the dead brain cells ...
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Gunns wrote:Nothing wrong with Pot. Only an uninformed person would turn away a medical herb that has been around humans for tens of thousands of years.

Definitely agreeing with Illini on this one...Security risk.

Crime rates have soared in CO all based around the pot industry.

I also agree with you in pot definitely has med benefits...I've experienced them firsthand. But I just took the CBD's WITHOUT the THC so there was no "High"....Cleared my arthritis right up and haven't taken ANYTHING after the first initial 3 months use for over 2 years now and haven't had a single flare up...There is ABSOLUTELY a medical benefit. But you don't need to get high using it.(in most cases)

In this particular case though referenced here, just living there, its like being a prepper with a sign on the highway directing all zombies to your front door for supplies in SHTF.

"Please...rob my family at gunpoint and kill us if it suits your fancy...I'm just a groundskeeper so no one will mind me when were gone.".........No thanks.
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby 101airborne » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:19 pm

OKAY.......... I guess part of the OP has vanished :? I didn't see anything that says pot operation??
101airborne

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:33 pm

101airborne wrote:OKAY.......... I guess part of the OP has vanished :? I didn't see anything that says pot operation??

Me too. I didn't see anything either, but I have led a very sheltered life :(
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

==420==
new age term reference TIME to burn one .

sounds like a one year job and a chance to hone your skills .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby Myakka » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Yep.

420 is code for pot. Check your local craigslist apartment ads. When they say "420 friendly" they mean the roommate smokes pot.
[i]"Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"
[/i]

Skills beats Stuff!
Myakka
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Cin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 pm

They're looking for someone to do the work, and probably provide security. In return, they'll let you live on their property for free in a home you have to provide. Oh, and obviously, for this generous space for your RV that they are providing, you'll work for free, too. And if anyone comes after the grow operation, of course, you'll be right there on the front line, taking the heat.

420 is slang for pot. Grow operation/growing operation are the kids' operative words for a pot farm.
Cin

Postby ajax727 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:44 am

nope 420 - AS 420 PM - the time to smoke a joint anytime after 420 pm .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby ReadyMom » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:05 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:
101airborne wrote:OKAY.......... I guess part of the OP has vanished :? I didn't see anything that says pot operation??

Me too. I didn't see anything either, but I have led a very sheltered life :(
Reb

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not alone! I didn't know what it meant, either. So I looked it up:

What does 420 Mean? The Origins of 420 – Concept420
https://concept420.com/information/what-is-420/

Some say that 420 originated from a police code that announces marijuana use is taking place. Yet another story is that a group of guys (Waldo’s) in the 1970’s made 4:20 their official meeting time to smoke marijuana after school.

And this one:

33 'Operation 420' suspects identified
http://www.statesville.com/news/operati ... ef230.html
The name for the operation was chosen because April 20 is National Pot Smoking Day, Campbell said.
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby 101airborne » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Thanks gang. I wasn't sure what the 420 reference was. Well at least I'm not the only one in the dark here.
101airborne

Next

Return to Wanted