• Advertisement
Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Is anyone having prophetic dreams? Weather/economic?

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: Is anyone having prophetic dreams? Weather/economic?

Postby PeachOnEarth » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 am

why the heck isnt there a Sheeple ICON??????lol
"Earth Laughs In Flowers" Raph Waldo Emerson

"What we have loved, others will love, and we will teach them how." William Wordsworth

"Growing your own food is like printing your own money." - Ron Finley
PeachOnEarth
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby arkieready » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 am

Had a disturbing dream Saturday night. Of course, I did have a few glasses of Devils Cut & coke.... Dreamed I tried to make a signicant purchase & my debit card was no good. Prolly cuz I'm facing a large expenditure in the near future.but still....
P!

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”
2 Thessalonians 3:10
arkieready

Postby write-stuff » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 am

Prophetic dreams? I have very vivid dreams all the time, but they don't ever precede any realworld events. Statistically, some small number of dreams will coincide with some event that seems related. But posing questions to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and flipping a coin to see his answer works just as well.
"Don't trust in mythical beings. When it comes to your own survival, trust in yourself."
write-stuff

Postby jnallen63 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:24 am

No but I believe. I have had dreams that were so different and ended up coming true.
No, you may not quote me for any book, article, news story, etc, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
—Unknown Author
jnallen63
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Wysong » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 pm

I have had a few in the past when I was young, but nothing concerning the end of the world or major catastrophes.
Wysong

Postby rusticcharlie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:42 am

Yep....Cities of refuge would be created, like cities within a city, to serve as communities being supplied by the Spirit. The success of these cities would serve as a light to the surrounding world which would be in darkness.
rusticcharlie

Postby sageprice » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 pm

All my dreams are of me at a future place and I am contiplating the past as I remember it. One Iam sitting on a rock noll of a mountain side. A woman come down the side and says, "Come inside Joe, they are not coming." I get up and join the rest of the group and head to an underground shelter. I know I will be there until I die,but there will be continuance because of me and what I teach.
sageprice
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Postby LeeLynn » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Don't forget the scriptures say that God will pour his spirit out upon the earth in the last days and just like in the time of Noah people will be marrying and given in marriage. I guess we are not in too bad of shape yet because the two witnesses haven't appeared..... Yet. Nobody can tell God who he can and can't talk to or how and where, so if he is speaking to you I would embrace it and heed his warnings. Good luck and thank you for posting your dreams.
LeeLynn

Postby AuntBee » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 am

I'm sure this dream was caused by all the news coverage, but I had a weirdly detailed dream about flight 370. The short version is that I kept finding coiled pieces of coated blue wire, which seemed significant but I was the only one who thought so. Anyway, it ended up that the plane was in the NY bay near LaGuardia Airport. It was so shallow that you could walk across the top and barely get your shoes wet. Then I had to find good parking for the 18- wheeler that I was driving.

It was just a strange dream, means nothing, but it stayed with me when I woke up. Usually I forget my dreams about 30 seconds after I wake up.

Aunt Bee
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Postby HisEyeisOntheSparrow » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 am

Never prophetic by any means, I have been having very vivid dreams. Two nights ago, I dreamed I stopped a kidnapping at gunpoint..... Very odd. I remember thinking that I should probably cooperate with the LEO's that showed up, who were surprisingly friendly and gave me back my firearm within a few minutes. :O STRANGE dream indeed. No idea what in the world caused it.
HisEyeisOntheSparrow

Postby yellowstoneprepper47 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Honestly, yes. Yellowstone and New Madrid are coming. Todays quake at Yellowstone was what I dreamed about a few weeks ago.
Proverbs 22:3; "The prudent see danger, and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it"

1 Tim 5:8 ‘If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever’.

Thomas Paine: "A true patriot is one who protects his country from their gov't"
yellowstoneprepper47

Postby MEMsurvivor » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 am

Funny, we just had a small quake near the new Madrid last weekend. There are some earth shaking things going on these days!
The sheep act like the wolves will never come, but the sheepdog lives for the day that they do.
MEMsurvivor
Tennessee Preppers Network
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby MrWizard530 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

If your into prophetic dreams. There is a book written by a Jewish Rabi who links the events of 9/11 and the economic collapse to the bible and if he is correct the next major economic collapse will be September 13 2015. Here is a link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrstTHe8 ... ata_player
"The purpose of life is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless" - Immortal Technique

"Eventus Stultorum Magister"(Experience is a fools teacher)
MrWizard530

Postby idahobeef » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Yes, I knew the recent spate of earthquakes was coming (and warned my nurse prepper buddy in Long Beach, CA), not 2 days later his area got his with an earthquake. Then, I was dreaming that Yellowstone was going to go active, but poo-pooed it because if that were true, it would be a disaster of the worst kind for my country. A few days later the news media started covering bison and elk fleeing Yellowstone. EEK!!!
idahobeef

Postby MrDanB » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 pm

I had a dream last week that I was running from something (can't remember what exactly) and I ended up at the airport, ran onto the runway and grabbed ahold of the landing gear assembly of a large jet. As it was taking off, I had a death grip on the metal parts. When the gear folded into the plane, I woke up. Later in the week, I had a daydream that the same thing happened to me. This morning, I wake up and some 16 year old kid in Ca. ran away from home, hopped a fence at the airport and snuck up into the landing gear area of a jet. He woke up in Maui, Hi. and was arrested for stumbling around on the tarmac. I freaked out a little when I read the story online, then my wife turns on the news and they are talking about it. I think it is just coincidence, but it was such a vivid dream and then this bozo kid does it in real life. And what an obscure thing to dream about...
"If you can't see the bright side of life... Try polishing the dull side" :)

You may NOT use any of my published content in any format for any reason without my express written consent!
MrDanB
Washington State Moderator
Washington State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to National Disaster Alert