• Advertisement
New Forum Rules
Please Read

Is anyone having prophetic dreams? Weather/economic?

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Is anyone having prophetic dreams? Weather/economic?

Postby GodisLove » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

I've been having dreams for along time now, and more so since 2009. They are becoming more and more real reguarding Unbelievable tornadoes, fires, disaster and economic collapse dreams.
I know in the Bible it talks about how in the end of days God spreads his awareness through visions and dreams and that the young and old will prophecy.

If you have any dreams (specific) please share.

Thank You.
GodisLove

Re: Is anyone having prophetic dreams? Weather/economic?

Postby Gunns » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Nope, I sleep like a babe. Must be because I am not paranoid of whats coming and am ready to die if need be. Plus it helps not to have a belief in heaven and hell. I through that baggage out long ago.

Don't call me a sheep or sheep dog or a wolf. I am Tiger and eat all three.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Das Sheep » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Never remember my dreams. I do feel uneasy about the future.
Das Sheep
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby daaswampman » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:57 pm

I do believe that some people do have prophetic dreams. I also think most people just have dreams. I don't dream that much and what I do remember would put me in jail. Bad Swamp, bad, bad, bad. Swamp
Don't discount yourself or take it too seriously. My mother was one of those that had dreams that came true way to often to be ignored. I have a friend the same way and it is hard to know if it is a blessing or a curse. There are books on the subject and the Bible is full of people who knew things others did not, so why not. Swamp
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Tybee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Just one dream in April of 2011. I woke up one Saturday morning pleading, "Wait, Wait, don't do this. We're not ready." Couldn't remember the dream even after I sat up and tried to remember. But the message was clear: Famine is coming; it didn't reveal when or how. That is when I really "woke up" and started prepping. That's been it; just that one dream. For what it's worth.

I just need one more year of prepping, but I'm grateful for each day of freedom we have to prep.
“Once you have established the goals you want and the price you’re willing to pay, you can ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure and the temporary failures.” Vince Lombardi
Tybee
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Postby ForwardPreppers » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:26 pm

I think that DH has more bad dreams than I do. Funny - he has really bad ones after watching certain shows (Walking Dead) and movies (I am Legend).
I do believe that people have prophetic dreams...I have had some that don't come true until many years later.

Mrs. ForwardPreppers
SC District 5

When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator

Postby PeachMan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:52 pm

GodisLove wrote:I've been having dreams for along time now, and more so since 2009. They are becoming more and more real reguarding Unbelievable tornadoes, fires, disaster and economic collapse dreams.
I know in the Bible it talks about how in the end of days God spreads his awareness through visions and dreams and that the young and old will prophecy.

If you have any dreams (specific) please share.

Thank You.

Something you ate? Sorry, couldn't resist. Here is what Jesus Himself says about His second coming in Matthew 24...

3 As he sat on vthe Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him wprivately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your ycoming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, a“See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am cthe Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you dare not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

When he comes, people will be living normally, and peace will be the norm. I think people will be genuinely surprised at the timeframe, when it happens. Then the stuff will really hit the fan, with war, pestilence, food shortage, and spiritual attacks of the nth kind.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." -Jesus

"'Put your trust in God; but mind to keep your powder dry." -Oliver Cromwell
PeachMan
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby PeachMan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh, but the bible also says that in the end times (in which we are), "old men will dream dreams, and young men will prophecy."

Are you an old man??? :D
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." -Jesus

PeachMan

Postby oregon dreamer » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Here is a good movie about a guy who has prophetic dreams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5U4TtYpKIc
oregon dreamer

Postby arkieready » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 pm

I wish I could sleep well enough to dream. Been an insomniac my whole life. Most dreams I have are jumbled messes. But occasionally, its coherent enough to "get" it. I don't like it usually.
P!

Proverbs 21:20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby Rabid » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

I had a dream last night where a screw came out of my car and the mechanic charged me $155.00. I don't know if it means that my car is going to break down or if there is going to be extreme inflation.
DAMMIT IM MAD spelled backwards is DAMMIT IM MAD
Rabid

Postby GodisLove » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 am

I've had these dreams my whole life but none made sense till lately. They've mainly been extreme weather events like a mass amounts of tornados and fires and people running around crazy.

My latest dream i started hearing a lot of noise from the main road of our house and i saw a huge group that i understood to be a militia (modern day people in regular clothes) all with guns just shooting anyone who tried to join them to create an alliance. It was chaos and i yelled "ITS TIME" to my parents, but they wouldnt listen. I grabbed my backpack i have prepared and started on my journey away from the city on foot.

two days ago i had a dream where i got a call from my dad, and he doesnt really believe in all of this but he called and said "its happening" i asked him whats happening? He said the economy collapsed. I asked him how he knew and he said a politician came on tv and announced it. I started panicing and thinking of what i needed to do and what he needed to gather and what to do since he wouldnt listen to me up until this point and pleading with loved ones to follow me.

I also had a very vivid dream about the RFID chip and had a constant panic attack for about a week after.

I am 24 years old. Ive had many dreams, some that did happen, others that were warnings that i was able to prevent.

I was just curious if anyone had any simular dreams or visions. I'm alone where i live, no one wants to talk about whats coming, im a foreiner in my own family. I just want to talk to like minded people is all. No one here wants to even think about it. I make hardly any money and im trying to prepare my home for 3 people that both make fun of me.
GodisLove

Postby PeachMan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 am

GodisLove wrote:I've had these dreams my whole life but none made sense till lately. They've mainly been extreme weather events like a mass amounts of tornados and fires and people running around crazy.

My latest dream i started hearing a lot of noise from the main road of our house and i saw a huge group that i understood to be a militia (modern day people in regular clothes) all with guns just shooting anyone who tried to join them to create an alliance. It was chaos and i yelled "ITS TIME" to my parents, but they wouldnt listen. I grabbed my backpack i have prepared and started on my journey away from the city on foot.

two days ago i had a dream where i got a call from my dad, and he doesnt really believe in all of this but he called and said "its happening" i asked him whats happening? He said the economy collapsed. I asked him how he knew and he said a politician came on tv and announced it. I started panicing and thinking of what i needed to do and what he needed to gather and what to do since he wouldnt listen to me up until this point and pleading with loved ones to follow me.

I also had a very vivid dream about the RFID chip and had a constant panic attack for about a week after.

I am 24 years old. Ive had many dreams, some that did happen, others that were warnings that i was able to prevent.

I was just curious if anyone had any simular dreams or visions. I'm alone where i live, no one wants to talk about whats coming, im a foreiner in my own family. I just want to talk to like minded people is all. No one here wants to even think about it. I make hardly any money and im trying to prepare my home for 3 people that both make fun of me.

Hey, listen, I think that you need to first of all ground yourself in the bible. Read it. Pray. BUT, I also think that it's very possible for BOTH sides to cause dreams. Either God can provide a spiritual gifting that would allow you to be shaped and to shape others - see the story of Joseph in Egypt. It's also possible for Satan to disturb and destroy peoples' peace and faith through dreams. A third possibility with your dreams is that you have latent fears, etc that are coming out in your dreams - our minds are complex, and the unconscious state can do weird things to us. Whatever the case for your dreams, keep seeking God's answers - first through His word, second through counsel from other believers in Jesus Christ, and also through the Holy Spirit's guidance (pray for it). If you yourself do not know Jesus, get to know Him. He is your savior, whether you realize it or not, and He wants to be there for you. It takes patience, time, and the ability to be still and listen for His "small, still voice".

PeachMan

Postby AlabamaPoleCat » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 pm

A couple of months ago I had a dream. My SIL and I were heading home in my old pick'em up and as we stop for a stop sign, on the Horizon a mushroom cloud rises. He says what is that, I replied "It has started, that is a Mushroom cloud". Several more appear on the horizon in different directions, I was able to tell what cities where being hit by the general direction and size of the rising clouds. When I awoke I wasn't worried or nervious, I was assured that what ever "IT" is going to be I will be able to identify it quickly and go from there.

Of course now I don't let my SIL ride in my old Pick'em up with me anymore.... ;) J/K
Revelations: " Good guys win Bad guys lose"

"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors." Plato
Sheep Dogs Unite!

Your god with his hammer loses the final battle. My God wins the final battle. Any questions?
AlabamaPoleCat
Alabama Preppers Network
Alabama Preppers Network

Postby GodisLove » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 pm

AlabamaPoleCat- thank you for letting me know your dream.

PeachMan- I do know God i pray everynight before i got to sleep and i do my best to not eat after 8pm.

I think we all realize that something is coming soon wether it be natural disasters/economic collapse/all out war... theres so many things that we are all prepparing for. I am buying things that i can use or would need at any situation of defense and protection.
GodisLove

Next

Return to National Disaster Alert