• Advertisement

America Has a Definitive Date With Depopulation

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: America Has a Definitive Date With Depopulation

Postby ALurker » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:14 am

I blame Obama and the democrats in general for the illegal immigration on every infectious disease, burglary, rape, arsen, torture , murder, illegal alien riot, and terroist act caused by illegal immigrants. These are people that were not properly vetted by our laws through legal immigration.
“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!” — Benjamin Franklin

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
..... COL. JOHN "JEFF" COOPER
ALurker

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:32 am

Lynda wrote:I glanced at the article and when I read the projection that by 2025 the population would only be 69 million I didn't bother reading further.

As was pointed out; granting amnesty to illegal immigrants sort of blows that depopulation theory to pieces. Unsustainable population doesn't lead to depopulation.

Without getting into the fray(too much), it bothers me that illegal immigrants cross a river or walk over a border and would be granted amnesty; a slap in the face to those legal immigrants who follow a process and become citizens. There is nothing hateful or un-Christian about feeling this way. I am expected to follow the laws of this country so why is it acceptable for others to not follow them and still reap the benefits?

Lynda, see the new post about the French family that wants to immigrate to the US. They have to wait 11 months. They seem to be financially able to support themselves. The post is in the new members thread.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 am

ALurker wrote:I blame Obama and the democrats in general for the illegal immigration on every infectious disease, burglary, rape, arsen, torture , murder, illegal alien riot, and terroist act caused by illegal immigrants. These are people that were not properly vetted by our laws through legal immigration.

I wouldn't blame Obama and the dems for all the alien crimes. Maybe just 99.99% of them would be more fair.
Reb ;)
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby Lynda » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:51 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:
Lynda wrote:I glanced at the article and when I read the projection that by 2025 the population would only be 69 million I didn't bother reading further.

As was pointed out; granting amnesty to illegal immigrants sort of blows that depopulation theory to pieces. Unsustainable population doesn't lead to depopulation.

Without getting into the fray(too much), it bothers me that illegal immigrants cross a river or walk over a border and would be granted amnesty; a slap in the face to those legal immigrants who follow a process and become citizens. There is nothing hateful or un-Christian about feeling this way. I am expected to follow the laws of this country so why is it acceptable for others to not follow them and still reap the benefits?

Lynda, see the new post about the French family that wants to immigrate to the US. They have to wait 11 months. They seem to be financially able to support themselves. The post is in the new members thread.
Reb

Reb, I saw that. ;) The legal way. And I clearly remember being separated from the Army in Germany and needing a passport to re-enter MY country.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Postby WillProspector » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:19 pm

daaswampman wrote:Tin hat times! While I think the world may be headed for a depopulation event, his tale makes no sense.

Even his math does not add up. Maintain a worldwide population of 500 million while India, China and others, keep their populations or even increase them?

[snip]
Russia, China, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran and India maintain their respective populations or increase their populations by the year. The United States and Britain undergo severe population reductions.

Swamp

There is massive evidence from thousands of interconnected sources:
Here is one search which you won't like because it mentions a prophet:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... erto+Rico+
Why has the Pentagon,the CIA and other agencies built 147 Deep Underground Military Bases to the tune of $15 Trillion:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... tary+bases
Why is there an Asteroid redirection Program at NASA:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... t+NASA%3A+
Are nuclear weapons going to be used to shoot down asteroid ?:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... n+asteroid
What is Planet Nibiru :
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... net+Nibiru
I could go on for 100 hours listing references and I could list all kinds of qualifications I have about where I have worked. I won't
do that because I'll just have someone slander me.

WillProspector

WillProspector

Postby Dirk Williams » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:32 pm

While there may be tangible evidence suggesting a global depopulation, I think it's much simpler then that.

When it's time, Mother Nature will do what she must, to correct the specific issue. While the human race has built some terribly awed up weapons. The human race doesn't hold a candle to mother natures abilities to inflict corrections.

DW
Dirk Williams

Postby bane5150 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 pm

I glanced at the article and its a bit LOCO :crazy:

Vincit Qui Patitur (He who endures conquers)
“It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” ― Charles Darwin

P!
No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.
bane5150
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby sageprice » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Just crash the dollar and turn the 47% into slave labor. Who needs FEMA when you can Have welfare states.
sageprice
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Previous

Return to National Disaster Alert