• Advertisement

America Has a Definitive Date With Depopulation

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: America Has a Definitive Date With Depopulation

Postby Lilredmg » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 pm

why would I expect anything less than outright hatred for fellow human beings.....SMH, I guess the fact that the Obama administration has deported more illegals than any other administration means nothing. Oh, sorry to confuse you with facts... Y'all better look into what is in your own glasses, cause the right wing in D.C. has got ya all scared of the big bad mexicans..... good grief....Now I know why I leave this forum for months on end. The vitriol and hatred for others is thick in this forum.... I bet y'all call yourselves Christians too.....
Matthew 25:42 "for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave me no drink."

Matthew 25:45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me."
Lilredmg
Tennessee Preppers Network
Tennessee Preppers Network

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Bye-bye.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:Bye-bye.

+1
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby daaswampman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Such sadness and loss, how will we go on??? Swamp
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby AuntBee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Lilred, if you're still around, i think we're talking about two different groups of illegals. The objection I have is to the thousands of people who surged over the summer and continue to cross in huge numbers. They may be checked in and told to show up in court, but not many comply. Why should they? They are given public assistance, the right to get licenses, etc. these "dreamers" may become valued, valuable citizens some day, but in the meantime they are taking taking taking things they did nothing to earn. One in five children in the US live in "food insufficient" homes. The US has always been quick to help people in other nations while ignoring our own problems.

The people who have been here for years or generations are a different group. I don't know why they can't man up and go through the immigration process. Yes, it's a slow process. BFD. Earn the right to be a citizen or hit the road.

A member of the International Parliament was saying that we have lost our national identity (as have a few EU countries) by allowing groups to form their own communities, excluding others, and by not insisting they learn English, follow the laws, and assimilate into the prevailing culture. We have allowed political correctness and apologizing for our way of life take over. Our society is rooted in judeo-christianity, we speak English, and we have (had) a solid value system across the board. Either take your place in an existing culture, or go back to your home country.

No one was talking about hate Lilred, 'cept you.

Sorry for the off topic rant. I'll go to my room now.
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Lilred is one of God's children. We should all pray for her.

Reb
my wife told me to say that. Not my idea.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby daaswampman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 pm

National identity? What country are you talking about? America has never had a national identity. Just like every older city has their neighborhoods, many regions has their own identity as well. It has been this way since our beginning and I don't expect that to change. Mexicans don't bother me much, but coastal liberals make my flesh crawl. Swamp
daaswampman

Postby daaswampman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:26 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:Lilred is one of God's children. We should all pray for her.

Reb
my wife told me to say that. Not my idea.

So is Charles Mason and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Swamp
daaswampman

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:57 am

I didn't know where to put this but thought some of you might be interested in it. I'm hoping to get to go to it also, the amish guy we know invited us, said people come from all over the world to it.
He apparently owns the adjoin farm where they have it.
www.horseprogressdays.com

Go to that website, generally it pulls up the info but didn't here, it amazing.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby ALurker » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Lilredmg
why would I expect anything less than outright hatred for fellow human beings.....SMH, I guess the fact that the Obama administration has deported more illegals than any other administration means nothing. Oh, sorry to confuse you with facts... Y'all better look into what is in your own glasses, cause the right wing in D.C. has got ya all scared of the big bad mexicans..... good grief....Now I know why I leave this forum for months on end. The vitriol and hatred for others is thick in this forum.... I bet y'all call yourselves Christians too.....

Christ also said to obey the laws of the land!
Some of us take the new testamont as a whole and not just pick, and choose the pieces we like best!

Illegal is well, illegal !

Oh, and I'd like to see some data from somewhere showing that O has deported more illegals then any previous administration. Until then and provided the provided data can stand up to a quality review by the members on this board, I'll have to call bull on that comment as well.

Thanks for playing :gunsmile:
“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!” — Benjamin Franklin

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
..... COL. JOHN "JEFF" COOPER
ALurker

Postby LadyFree » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:02 pm

It has been quite and experience, since I've been more engaged in prepping. I've spent some time with a couple of groups who wanted to start a community living place. They have some nice land, and are doing very well with the prepping. And really nice folk too. But I just couldn't believe all the things, like in this article, that they believed. When they would ask me something accordingly, and I gave a truthful answer, I got the feeling that they thought if I didn't get on the stick quick I'd be a liability to them. Ha ha, geesh... well let me go and if I come back it must be love right? Of course I've always been a magnet for this. Older and wiser, and more filled up with grace, thankfully, I can chuckle about it.
LadyFree

Postby Lynda » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:14 am

I glanced at the article and when I read the projection that by 2025 the population would only be 69 million I didn't bother reading further.

As was pointed out; granting amnesty to illegal immigrants sort of blows that depopulation theory to pieces. Unsustainable population doesn't lead to depopulation.

Without getting into the fray(too much), it bothers me that illegal immigrants cross a river or walk over a border and would be granted amnesty; a slap in the face to those legal immigrants who follow a process and become citizens. There is nothing hateful or un-Christian about feeling this way. I am expected to follow the laws of this country so why is it acceptable for others to not follow them and still reap the benefits?
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:48 am

daaswampman wrote:National identity? What country are you talking about? America has never had a national identity. Just like every older city has their neighborhoods, many regions has their own identity as well. It has been this way since our beginning and I don't expect that to change. Mexicans don't bother me much, but coastal liberals make my flesh crawl. Swamp

+1. I don't care what race a person is, but liberals make me ill.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:52 am

Lilredmg wrote:why would I expect anything less than outright hatred for fellow human beings.....SMH, I guess the fact that the Obama administration has deported more illegals than any other administration means nothing. Oh, sorry to confuse you with facts... Y'all better look into what is in your own glasses, cause the right wing in D.C. has got ya all scared of the big bad mexicans..... good grief....Now I know why I leave this forum for months on end. The vitriol and hatred for others is thick in this forum.... I bet y'all call yourselves Christians too.....

Lies. Just one example, hundreds more tell the same story.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oba ... tml#page=1

"But the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data."
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 am

Lilredmg wrote:Y'all better look into what is in your own glasses, cause the right wing in D.C. has got ya all scared of the big bad mexicans..... good grief....Now I know why I leave this forum for months on end. The vitriol and hatred for others is thick in this forum.... I bet y'all call yourselves Christians too.....

I like Mexicans. My neighbor is a Legal Mexican immigrant. I like him and he likes me. What WE don't like is "Illegal immigrant".

I am not a christian, I am an atheist. Maybe you should look into your heart and not others, seems you have a hatred of all things not Lilredmg.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

PreviousNext

Return to National Disaster Alert