• Advertisement

Gotta love the TSA

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Gotta love the TSA

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:19 am

I just read a press release this morning about TSA airport security, or lack thereof.

To paraphrase the report:
There is an average of one breach every ten days of the security fences around the tarmac of airports around the country. This is only counting the airport securities that actually report incidents. Some do not report such break-ins.

The TSA has decided that this is entirely too many breaches of security. So............ they have ordered that all future incidents to not be reported. Of course, this is in the interest of public safety. They do not want terrorists to learn how easy it is to invade our airports. Makes sense, does it not?

You just gotta love Obama-math. If you don't count it, it didn't happen!

Reb
Ain't flying nowhere no more.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Re: Gotta love the TSA

Postby Senah » Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 am

Then again, TSA has been going strong for 15 years, has not caught one serious incident/issue, and mostly are just around to harass American citizens. They are basically poorly educated lackeys with an attitude problem. We have a private company in SW Montana that does a much better job, though the tools still lack evidence. I oppose any extension of their nonsense to more responsibility, considering how poorly they do their jobs as is. Honestly - what a waste of resources and our time. Travel has become miserable, and certainly not any safer!
Senah

Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did. ~ Sarah Caldwell
Senah
Montana Preppers Network
Montana Preppers Network

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Fri May 27, 2016 9:28 am

The long lines in airports. Too many people want to travel by plane at the same time. :| They miss their flight while waiting in line. Flights are delayed or cancelled. I've been expecting a temporary ban on luggage, and restricted carry on baggage for some time now during all Holidays and high traffic peak periods. I'm sure glad I decided to never travel by plane again. I never liked it once in my whole life since my first time flying in 1972. :| Watching the airlines closely though. Wondering which airline will go broke next and when. :-) Lifelong
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby donba » Fri May 27, 2016 5:40 pm

O come now the TSA gives all the Nations Women gropers, and the like employment. They are as useful as the big O, and we all know he is about as useful as an empty toilet paper roll in an out house…..
donba

Postby anita » Fri May 27, 2016 6:45 pm

My mother, now 78, has been pulled aside for the BIG screen (all the way up) I can't tell you how many times. This has been over the last few years, so she may have only been 74 or 76 some of the times, but come on. Seriously?
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:21 pm

anita wrote:My mother, now 78, has been pulled aside for the BIG screen (all the way up) I can't tell you how many times. This has been over the last few years, so she may have only been 74 or 76 some of the times, but come on. Seriously?

My wife's mother, 86 years old, partially paralyzed from a stroke, in a wheelchair, unable to speak, was groped by the TSA.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

rebnavy1862

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Forgot to add: they did confiscate her knitting needles and yarn.

They were afraid she might knit an Afghan.

Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby leangenes » Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 am

By giving up freedom to travel uninhibited and unmolested, for the illusion of safety, via the Patriot Act and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, the 'Murrican traveler has gotten exactly what they deserve.

Public groin groping by government employees, brought to you by Bush, improved by Obama, perfected by ........???........ , after the 2016 election.
I don't know what you do in New York, but around here we don't give a man a funeral unless we're pretty sure he needs one.---Fred Ziffel

Eat a live frog first thing in the morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.-– Mark Twain
leangenes

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Sat May 28, 2016 9:49 am

The next thing you know, they'll install COLONOSCOPY, OB/GYN, AND MAMMAGRAM ROOMS(TO CHECK IMPLANTS FOR EXPLOSIVES). :eek: :-) lIFELONG
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Well, Anita, it appears we got exactly what we deserved.
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby anita » Sat May 28, 2016 8:31 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:Forgot to add: they did confiscate her knitting needles and yarn.

They were afraid she might knit an Afghan.

Reb

Ha! This is a good one. And my mother has had pen knives, scissors--quite large, crochet hook,s etc confiscated. She likes to keep busy.

On second thought, maybe there's a good reason she gets singled out for the big grope!
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

anita

Return to National Disaster Alert