• Advertisement

Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Postby Oddcaliber » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Don't know much about this but it's been on other prepper forums. Day of Rage, sponsored by Black Lives Matter. Did look it up on the net,does anyone think this has any credit or someone just blowing smoke? I for one ain't taking any chances. Avoid any area that these idiots are gathering. A protest is scheduled for my area this Friday. I'll be home guarding the home front.
Oddcaliber

Re: Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Postby karaokejr » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:17 pm

George Soros funded so the money is there. I love my small town. :D
karaokejr

Postby Blondie » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Snopes is calling this identical to another so called rally in 2014. I thought Anonymous posted their own "announcements" without using a surrogate or 3rd party source? That said, they haven't denounced it, either.

I looked at the city locations, familiar with 4 or 5. I question at least 2 of those that I know. Seems all scheduled around rush hour on Friday.

That in itself will pit those who work & are tryin' to get home against those who got jack chit to do.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby daaswampman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:40 pm

I have not read anything specific, but it would not surprise me considering the upcoming convention. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby IceFire » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Got a notification about this at work today. DoD is treating it as viable, and sent us all (military, DoD civilians, and contractor staff) a warning to steer clear of the areas where "events" are planned to be held.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby donba » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:32 pm

So where are they happening ???
donba

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:40 pm

All the "CRAP" that's going on around the country sure makes me glad that I live in Montana, far, far away from it. :) And far away from some other really bad things and bad people too. :) It could be that we have fewer numbers of ethnic minorities, but we have a very widely diversified group of non white citizens here. They all speak English and they all integrate into our society while they also keep their traditions and own cultures and heritages. :) They join in, contribute to society, volunteer where they can, make a sustained effort to be good and law abiding peaceful citizens. :) Many have come here from other locations in the U.S..... and abroad as legal immigrants with documentation. Could be that we Montanans are more tolerant and less biased, less racially minded, less bigoted, less prejudicial, :) and more opened minded and more civil, respectful, and accepting in general and overall than the people in other parts of the U.S. :) We have people here from all over the World. :) I can not ever get in my vehicle and drive into town without seeing or interacting with one or another of them in the course of the errands, business, or shopping that I do. :) Just thought I should say that here in the APN someplace and I guess this Topic is as good as any other to do it. :) :-) Lifelong
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby Levi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 pm

http://pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c

For the non link followers:

N A T I O N W I D E C A L L T O A C T I O N === J U L Y 1 5 2 0 1 6

7PM ET, 6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

WE ARE AGAINST ALL FORMS OF POLICE BRUTALITY.

WE ARE READY TO TAKE A STAND.

ALL LIVES WONT MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO.

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

--------

I think this is just the excuse the PTB want to further their plans for control. (my .02)

I plan to leave early on Friday....and am taking the next week off. I hope to get a lot of work done on the homestead, where I will feel much safer.
Lesson in irony.

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually
proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

The National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior,
asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because the
animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

P!
Levi
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby MrDanB » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:14 pm

From what I could find, It was a joint protest between BLM and Anonymous. The media coined the term "Day of Rage". It's supposed to be at 4pm PST, so 7pm on the east coast. Only the west coast will be impacted at rush hour. Snopes compared it to a similar event 2 years ago, but 2 years ago there WERE riots, so I don't take Snopes word as fact. Plus, anonymous is a fluid entity, so others could show up and start monkey business as well. Since the event has not taken place yet, how can Snopes confirm or deny it?
37 major cities across the US will be affected (if it happens). I won't be anywhere near this event, so no worries to me. I DO know that if 5 or more major US cities erupt in riot status, the POTUS can enact Martial Law. Now THAT would be something to pay attention to. It would suspend the elections and leave our current king in the throne....
"If you can't see the bright side of life... Try polishing the dull side" :)

You may NOT use any of my published content in any format for any reason without my express written consent!
MrDanB
Washington State Moderator
Washington State Moderator

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 am

It could happen, Trump is fanning the flames.

We live in Podunk, USA so not much issue here, but it could erupt in major cities.

With the repub convention coming up, that is one I would avoid. They are talking
about armed KKK, BLM, and all kinds of hate groups. Now that is a real scary
situation. They are saying the convention itself is off limits to guns. Hey if they
want guns everywhere let them in. Likely end up like the shoot out at the ok
corral. I look for that city to be lit up!
PatrioticStabilist

Postby Gunns » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:28 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:It could happen, Trump is fanning the flames.

We live in Podunk, USA so not much issue here, but it could erupt in major cities.

With the repub convention coming up, that is one I would avoid. They are talking
about armed KKK, BLM, and all kinds of hate groups. Now that is a real scary
situation. They are saying the convention itself is off limits to guns. Hey if they
want guns everywhere let them in. Likely end up like the shoot out at the ok
corral. I look for that city to be lit up!

That has to be the dumbest things you have said in a while. LOL Trump is fanning the flames. LOL

Look at your post, who is fanning the flames? I would say you are.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Justmeandher » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:43 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:.....Trump is fanning the flames.

I'm no Trump fan. More than likely I won't vote for him, but that's just a bullcrap statement. If you think Donald Trump is the one getting these morons fired up, you've lost your mind. I don't recall hear Trump telling protesters not to give up. I don't see Trump suspending a student because of a negative post about Butt Lazy Morons. What I do see is the media trying to make a story of something before the facts are in. I do see the media, government officials, colleges, social media, businesses, cities, bending over backwards to accommodate these jerks.
Again, I'm no Trump fan, I think he's a dumb*** but is he the one "fanning the flames"? Maybe, but the amount of wind he's generating is minute.

List of cities....
Durham,NC is on the list. That doesn't surprise me. Durham is one screwed up town. I try to avoid it as much as possible.
Justmeandher
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Levi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:56 am

I wonder how many professional agitators will be bused in at each of the "protests"?
I guess however many they can afford to.
Lesson in irony.

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually
proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

The National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior,
asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because the
animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

P!
Levi
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:08 am

Levi wrote:I wonder how many professional agitators will be bused in at each of the "protests"?
I guess however many they can afford to.

Lots of professional agitators. They are paid to be there by Soros through the old Acorn companies.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -cutthech/

"Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.
FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.
MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros."

You think this has stopped? Fully supported by our POS in the White House, protected by the Justice Department, planned by Van Jones and paid for by Soros.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 am

Well heck Trump may be fanning the fire but if you are for open boarders , allowing people in who may have ties to people who want to kill us and are for corrupt leadership then you are correct .
Our present leader and his backers are fanning the flames more by there speeches and actions .
Yep Durham NC is on the list a lot of crime in that town ,local news stated Wilmington N C has a march planned also another town with a high crime rate . That is one march to east and one to the west of us .
If they the marchers get out of control and it turns into to riots with violence like looting , shooting and such then look forward to Martial law in the listed cities or even nation wide .
One more thing the NBPP has joined in with the BLM and they said they will be armed according to there statement .
This could be a very interesting event to watch as it unfolds .
To all stay safe in and close to the listed cities .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Next

Return to National Disaster Alert