• Advertisement

Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Postby anita » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 am

From Gateway Pundit:

Day of Rage fizzled There were a few protests (mostly out west :-) ) Portand, Oakland, and Texas, were the places named.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... bly-video/

hat tip: Drudge Report
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby daaswampman » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:17 am

peekachoo wrote:
daaswampman wrote:Anyone remember when BLM ment The Bureau of Land Management? Swamp

It still does here in the west. And we are still fighting them. MSM wont report any of this.

It is very sad that we only get the news they want us to hear. 1984 is already here. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:40 pm

We went to the fair in the next city and the day was great, peaceful, all having a good time. There were many black and
white people there as usual our area is pretty peaceful. But today I saw no middle eastern people at all, that is unusual,
so figuring they are staying away with all going on. We had the usual police outpost there but saw only one officer and he
wasn't walking around. So things here are pretty good so far, hope it continues.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 pm

I think they are smart in the way they are handling the rep convention. All the groups looking for recognition outside
are being ignored. If they can't make the news why do it. I've always felt that constant coverage just feeds all sides.
I bet the cops just plain cut then off, good show guys and gals! Or maybe the governor did, he won't go anyway and
doesn't want his city destroyed.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby handyman777 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:51 am

The BLM plan's a (peaceful protest) in Detroit tonight at 6PM; for the 7year old girl who was shot 6 years ago in a police raid.... by accident.
Lets see how peaceful this plays out.
Won't be anywhere near there, but the effects can be wide spread...!!!
handyman777
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby Blondie » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:52 pm

So tonight's protest in Detroit, 75-100 people from "various groups". A grand total of 10 arrests for tresspass.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-n ... 1862-story

The protest was about the child who was shot during a raid in 2010 while The First 48 was being filmed. I was living & working in Detroit then. Guess there's been nothing much to protest about in the last 6 yrs. Everybody got their check so move along.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby oldasrocks » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:38 am

As long as we keep the animals well fed, drunk and drugged there won't be a major uprising.

Want a real riot? Cut off their cards.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby FloridaPrepper » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:43 pm

I live in a small town outside Jacksonville Florida which itself was not on the list of proposed activity locales. Though the black population is tiny where I am, it is a very strong if not majority portion of he downtown population. I saw no need anyway to take any chances - I hunkered down for the night. It bothers me that I was just fearful enough to feel that I couldn't safely go out that night - makes me think that just the prospect of such rioting if having the desired effect. Who knows...one day this could turn out to be a LOT worse! Keep stocking up on prepper supplies!!
http://completeprepperstore.com
FloridaPrepper

Postby donba » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:23 am

Florida this turning into nothing is what happens 99 out of a 100 times. That 1 time in 100 usually hits with no warning. Just keep prepping and don't worry about threats….
donba

Previous

Return to National Disaster Alert