• Advertisement

Whats with all the earthquakes?

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Whats with all the earthquakes?

Postby KevoDeath » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:01 pm

What is everyone's opinion on all the salton sea quakes lately? is the big one coming?
KevoDeath

Re: Whats with all the earthquakes?

Postby donba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Of corse it's coming, when is the big question. :? It's only about 180 years overdue. :yawn: Is the swarm of small quakes in the Salton Sea A precursor Who knows. That area between the Ocean and Salton Sea area is mostly below sea level, it was once part of the ocean and could be agin.
donba

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Donba, you wanted to see California split in half. This is your big chance.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby donba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:43 pm

You do have a spot with full hookup for our 5th wheeler right Reb…..
donba

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:26 pm

donba wrote:You do have a spot with full hookup for our 5th wheeler right Reb…..

You are welcome anytime. We'll leave the light on for ya.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby anita » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:03 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:
donba wrote:You do have a spot with full hookup for our 5th wheeler right Reb…..

You are welcome anytime. We'll leave the light on for ya.
Reb

You're going to need a bigger lot.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

anita

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:00 pm

I've got two acres of parking and my neighbor has about five. I haven't invited THAT many people.
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby anita » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:32 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:I've got two acres of parking and my neighbor has about five. I haven't invited THAT many people.
Reb

Just about everyone on the board! :)
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

anita

Postby 3ADScout » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:18 pm

The Sulton Sea quakes are in an area where different faults meet, At the southern end of the San Andreas Fault. Some quakes then happened at the Northern end of the San Andreas Fault where it ends and meets up with another seismic zone. When you look at where all the major quakes are happening in the "ring of fire" you can see a "C" shape. The area that hasn't had a major quake is basically west coast of US and Mexico.

I saw an article that report that a Dr Tom Jordan advise the California governors office that a major quake would occur in "60 days". The date on the article was September 5, 2016, well before all the earthquakes in the Salton Sea. Tom Jordan is the same seismologist who stated at a conference that the San Andreas Fault San Andreas Fault was "locked, loaded and ready to go" back in May of 2016.
3ADScout

Postby rebnavy1862 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 pm

anita wrote:
rebnavy1862 wrote:I've got two acres of parking and my neighbor has about five. I haven't invited THAT many people.
Reb

Just about everyone on the board! :)

Please don't tell my wife!
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby IceFire » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Well, I think I'm good where I'm at, but I might be ending up with beach front property!
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby farmer_dude48 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:59 am

We are good here but the quake needs to wait for at least 6 days . My wife went to Cali for a wedding ( couldn't talk her out of it) and won't be home until next Tue :(
" Doing what I can with what I got " Mr. Burt Gummer
farmer_dude48
Indiana Preppers Network
Indiana Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:59 am

Anyone want to go in on some land purchases in the desert just east of the fault? Could be lucrative beach front soon.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby arsenal33 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:25 pm

We everyone should be careful to face this situation well. Actually people are much more aware than before. And know well how to handle this situuation well.
arsenal33

Postby MattKleinberg1982 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Good question.
MattKleinberg1982

Return to National Disaster Alert