• Advertisement

Russia: **** ALERT ****

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby Blondie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:05 pm

There's no coincidence that Wikileaks just released the private email that the POTUS uses and Twitter goes down for hours today. This isn't Russia, this is us.

Russia said it plans for the assault on Aleppo to begin in two weeks.

Another well timed coincidence.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Location: In The Kitchen With Baby Dumpling
Karma: 46

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby anita » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 pm

This is a little off topic, but look what I just saw on Twitter:

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 3h3 hours ago

The Obama administration should not have attempted to misuse its instruments of state to stop criticism of its ruling party candidate.
0 replies 8,996 retweets 12,572 likes


Grab the popcorn.

Anita, just one in the basket
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita
 
Posts: 4075
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma: 152

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby Cyberman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:29 pm

There is a lot of talk pertaining to a prophecy about the exact event that is being discussed here.
This is all around the internet in many sites if you search for it. It makes complete sense.

Many believe a huge EMP is coming soon, probably January. Read the prophecy and see what you think. I find it quite interesting.

https://lewis1946.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/6413/

Do an internet search for "Russia Preparing for War" and learn what the major news media is hiding from us while all they show is election coverage.
Cyberman
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby daaswampman » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:03 pm

The good news - there is no reason to have a large scale EMP attack!

The bad news - you don't need an EMP attack to take the grid down!


Why risk a direct attack and possible counterstrike, when a computer attack would do the same thing? Then they would come to help "never leave" and we will welcome them ashore.

Something big is going on, but ask yourself? Do you really believe that Putin cares who wins Clown In Chief?

We are living the End Game and most are focused on a silly election that don't mean crap and nobody will remember! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network
 
Posts: 8194
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby Blondie » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Swamp, in case you want to board ship & head out:


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... -problems/


This was the only actual photo I could find. Most everything else is a stock photo.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Location: In The Kitchen With Baby Dumpling
Karma: 46

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Blondie wrote:There's no coincidence that Wikileaks just released the private email that the POTUS uses and Twitter goes down for hours today. This isn't Russia, this is us.

Russia said it plans for the assault on Aleppo to begin in two weeks.

Another well timed coincidence.


Saw this, earlier today, but wasn't able to post. Now that I'm looking for the video I saw today ... I can no longer find it. It was confirming the thoughts above. This is the closest link I can find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZWkjQn5oo
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 9142
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby Blondie » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:18 pm

RM, my only issue is why ewouldn't the WH make a call to the NSA to say knock it off once the POTUS personal email was revealed? Tho he's a shorttimer he could easily make heads roll before he leaves office.

UNLESS, their plan is to shred the economy with a false flag, grid down event to put Trump in a nasty place in the first 100 days?

Wiki promises dirt to be released tomorrow, Monday on Donna Brazille & Tim Kaine.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Location: In The Kitchen With Baby Dumpling
Karma: 46

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Blondie wrote:RM, my only issue is why ewouldn't the WH make a call to the NSA to say knock it off once the POTUS personal email was revealed? Tho he's a shorttimer he could easily make heads roll before he leaves office.

UNLESS, their plan is to shred the economy with a false flag, grid down event to put Trump in a nasty place in the first 100 days?

Wiki promises dirt to be released tomorrow, Monday on Donna Brazille & Tim Kaine.


I have *no* idea. I'm just posting 'em as I find 'em, lol! -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 9142
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby daaswampman » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Blondie wrote:Swamp, in case you want to board ship & head out:


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... -problems/


This was the only actual photo I could find. Most everything else is a stock photo.


That is the whole point! It is a false flag! If they placed any value on their "ONE" aircraft carrier, why would they use it in a non vital operation? We are being played for fools and it makes me wonder if we know what game we are in? Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network
 
Posts: 8194
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby ReadyMom » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 am

Anyone know anymore about this? -k

BREAKING: Putin Just Gave Obama 24 Hours Or His Ships Will Open Fire
http://usanewsflash.com/breaking-putin- ... open-fire/

While the United States should not become Vladimir Putin’s best friend, we also have to realize that Russia is a super power in this world and we must take them seriously. Hillary and Obama dislike Putin because he only answers to strength and toughness …

As a way to project strength, Obama and Hillary continue to call Putin every name in the book while blaming him for cyber attacks and WikiLeaks. On Friday, October 21, Putin issued a global message that if Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama continue to slander Russia, he was going to shoot down U.S. jets in the Middle East and begin to prepare for World War III.

But now, As of Sunday, October 23, Putin has ordered the Russian Defense Ministry to begin training and managing all local authorities, law enforcement, and state security as they are preparing for a nuclear war with the United States.

And with the United States at the eve of war, Hillary Clinton has spent the last two days blaming Putin and Russia for WikiLeaks and continues to call him a “thug puppet.”

Moscow is sending a blunt message to Obama and Hillary by purposefully stationing dozens of large aircraft carriers to conduct operations in Syria. On top of that, Putin is set to deploy more Russian spy ships to survey underwater internet cables in the region, as well.

This move originally began as the U.S. and Russia continued to disagree over Syria, but not it has become the first step into World War III.

Putin has told Obama that if he does not begin to cooperate and allow Russia to help, he will begin to shoot down American jets as well as aim his missiles towards the United States.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Russia could defeat the United States. This is a result of Obama and Hillary risking war with Russia just because they want to blame Putin for WikiLeaks rather than take blame for their leaked emails.

As we all recall, Hillary Clinton sold Russia 20 percent of our uranium a few years ago in exchange for $145,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation. So if Russia did not possess enough uranium to bolster their nuclear arsenal then, they have been sufficiently equipped thanks to Hillary Clinton.

No, Russia cannot defeat the United States, but why not attempt to make the relationship better? Donald Trump has openly stated he will work with Russia to eliminate ISIS from the Middle East. According to Hillary and Democrats, that is a terrible idea.

Vladimir Putin will continue to take precautions for nuclear war with the United States because they know if Hillary Clinton wins this election, she will engage in warlike conflicts. As Secretary of State, she created wars in Libya, Syria, and Iran while also creating ISIS.

This is very serious everyone! We should indeed be very concerned! <-----(NOTE: Not RM's statment, it was in the original article )

Source:
conservativedailypost.com
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 9142
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby rickdun » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:38 am

I agree RM but I don't think Uncle Vladimir will start a nuclear war, at least not yet, he's smarter then that, but maybe after Nov. 8th he'll change, maybe for the worse.

My opinion is that he'll have his comrades use the internet to take down the power grid. Our administration and top CIA, FBI, NSA, Generals, etc., have said for years that are power grid easily be taken down by our enemies.

Just look at the internet take down, I believe it was last friday.

Yes we're in trouble because we have become a weak, very weak nation, I just hope it's not to late to turn things around.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 18

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby Straydog » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 pm

RM, I know you didn't write the article and I can see some being truthful however a red flag to me was the statement "Moscow is sending a blunt message to Obama and Hillary by purposefully stationing dozens of large aircraft carriers to conduct operations in Syria. On top of that, Putin is set to deploy more Russian spy ships to survey underwater internet cables in the region, as well." I don't know all things military regarding Russia but I am reasonably sure they do not have "dozens" of carriers. Be that as it may I seriously doubt that Putin has interest in a protracted war and the nuclear option while seemingly sending a strong message to the O or at least calling his bluff is the intent. Mr O does not have the proverbial "balls", especially this late in his presidency, to do anything about it. We certainly could lose pilots due to his ignorance and possibly a limited ground war might be played out but in the end neither Putin or Mr. O want to see that type of destruction brought onto the homelands. They want control and servants so in my opinion I can see many more shady ways playing out. Shut down the internet, EMP, continue with propaganda, or something that can destroy the economy. This is only my opinion and without facts to base my statements upon. Honestly, I like Putin far more as a leader than our current or potential "leadership". He calls it like it is and whether right or wrong stands by his comments and intentions. Do I want to be ruled the way Russia is? No, I don't. Sadly we become more Socialist or Communist by the day. :(
User avatar
Straydog
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 am
Karma: 7

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby daaswampman » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:57 am

More silly fear mongering just like the EBola thing! Nobody is responsible for what they can dig up on the net, but some common sense is expected! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network
 
Posts: 8194
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby Illini Warrior » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:14 am

Straydog wrote:RM, I know you didn't write the article and I can see some being truthful however a red flag to me was the statement "Moscow is sending a blunt message to Obama and Hillary by purposefully stationing dozens of large aircraft carriers to conduct operations in Syria. On top of that, Putin is set to deploy more Russian spy ships to survey underwater internet cables in the region, as well." I don't know all things military regarding Russia but I am reasonably sure they do not have "dozens" of carriers. Be that as it may I seriously doubt that Putin has interest in a protracted war and the nuclear option while seemingly sending a strong message to the O or at least calling his bluff is the intent. Mr O does not have the proverbial "balls", especially this late in his presidency, to do anything about it. We certainly could lose pilots due to his ignorance and possibly a limited ground war might be played out but in the end neither Putin or Mr. O want to see that type of destruction brought onto the homelands. They want control and servants so in my opinion I can see many more shady ways playing out. Shut down the internet, EMP, continue with propaganda, or something that can destroy the economy. This is only my opinion and without facts to base my statements upon. Honestly, I like Putin far more as a leader than our current or potential "leadership". He calls it like it is and whether right or wrong stands by his comments and intentions. Do I want to be ruled the way Russia is? No, I don't. Sadly we become more Socialist or Communist by the day. :(



it's not Obammy's "balls" to worry about - it's total ignorance of just about anything based in reality .... I'm afraid he's just stupid enough to start something up and think it'll be limited - if you haven't noticed over the last 8 years, he's doing a dodge & weave whenever there's a controversy to avoid ... and there's plenty of controversy afoot - there's the election and several months of landmine planting planned to finish up his reign ....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2721
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: Russia: **** ALERT ****

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 am

They are gonna do what they want to do. Worrying and hashing it over by us minions won't change a thing.
Take care of yourself, have as much as you can of what you will need and move on.

Hey if end times comes all of you will be raptured anyway so why worry? It's sinners like me that
will still be here trying to continue living. So enjoy your bliss and don't worry about it.
PatrioticStabilist
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am
Location: Southwestern Indiana
Karma: 39

PreviousNext

Return to National Disaster Alert

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors











Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer