• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Truth About Gangs

Survival and Sustainability tips and ideas for suburbanites and apartment dwellers

Moderators: IceFire, medic72

Re: Truth About Gangs

Postby blue fox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:51 pm

something to pay a little closer attention to for everybody. Gangs are starting to get smarter and better organized with some military training. I have learned from folks I still know in the military that they have started seeing people with gang tats showing up. The gangs have taken to sending newer members into the military to learn small unit tactics. Just something to think about.
blue fox
Kansas Preppers Network
Kansas Preppers Network

Postby Cast Iron » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 am

blue fox wrote:something to pay a little closer attention to for everybody. Gangs are starting to get smarter and better organized with some military training. I have learned from folks I still know in the military that they have started seeing people with gang tats showing up. The gangs have taken to sending newer members into the military to learn small unit tactics. Just something to think about.

Back in the late nineties, there was some alarm when we saw militia groups starting to use the SALUTE format.

The groups would send a young man to enlist. He would go to boot camp and maybe some infantry school. Then he would pop positive for marijuana, get discharged, mostly administration separation, and then take the skills back home.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby Renerylee2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 pm

I recently read that Norway has bunkers for 2 million people which leaves about 2.8 million left out for a major event. The leaker said that there was a "shoot to kill" order for anyone who survived the event because only the people with skills would be saved. With Russia doing bunker drills for 40 million people and China building cities and forcibly relocating their populations, you have to wonder what the US is doing for us. I believe Obama deliberately kept gang members in this country to cause more mayhem and death for survivors and bought enough ammunition for his army to kill off any survivors when he and his friends come out of the bunkers. We will have a big problem with gangs but our neighbors who would be willing to sell their souls for a drink of water will probably be a worse problem and the Government FEMA round up force will be a more immediate threat.
Renerylee2

Postby Gunns » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:58 am

:help:
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby idahobeef » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:17 pm

"Gangs are a direct product of poverty." That is NOT true, my boyfriend is a nurse and told me that the police departments he deals with in the ER daily actually have gangs (factions) in them; its about POWER, not poverty.
idahobeef

Previous

Return to Urban/Suburban Survival