New Forum Rules
Please Read

Seen this piece of genius?

General discussion about Veterans, LEO and Oathkeepers

Moderators: mmpaints, BATTLEBOY SURPLUS

Seen this piece of genius?

Postby catfeet » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/039244_milk_ ... z2Lw176TBx

I couldn't believe it, so I went and followed it up on the registry. It's there all right and says just about exactly what the article says it does. This kind of blatant, possibly legally allowed lying just ticks me off.
catfeet
Vermont Preppers Network
Vermont Preppers Network

Re: Seen this piece of genius?

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Repeat after me: Only the gov't knows what is best for me. Repeat as many times as needed to become one of the sheeple.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby mmpaints » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 pm

ROFL why do you think the war against raw milk is so crazy? There's no corporate payoff if we all milked our own critters. Big Ag can poison us and control the human population if we all ate untainted food.
"Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid". - John Wayne

WARNING- i change my avatar frequently for my own enjoyment. Complaining about it won't help ;)
mmpaints
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby write-stuff » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Maybe I'm missing something here... Is the suggestion that we should start drinking unpasteurized milk? That doesn't sound like such a good idea unless you're getting it straight from the cow.
"Don't trust in mythical beings. When it comes to your own survival, trust in yourself."
write-stuff

Postby SurvivIt » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 pm

write-stuff, the claim isn't that we drink unpasteurized milk, but rather that the Gov't is being petitioned by the milk industry to be allowed to put artificial sweeteners into milk, yogurt and other products without having it included in the label. Indeed, they want the definition of the word "milk" changed to INCLUDE those ingredients, so that would preclude ever having to mention aspartame or sucralose in milk, as it would BE A PART OF THE MILK.

I reported earlier on the war against the raw milk industry (Morningland Dairy Raided by Missouri Milk Board) and when you consider the bigger picture, it is all about money and control. As mmpaints points out, if we're free to consume natural & unprocessed (non-industrial) foods, they can't get the $$$ and have the control they would otherwise would. And without that moola the politicians wouldn't be getting that nice Ag Lobby fundage for the campaign. All one big, nasty circle.

Makes me want to buy a cow or at least a goat.
SurvivIt
APN Sponsor Member
APN Sponsor Member

Postby angie_nrs » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 pm

I think the government wants us on processed everything! Our legislators have their PAC buddies to payback after all. I'm not generally a conspiracy type person, but maybe Uncle Sam wants us all to die early.....there would be less stress on SS and MC if we all died before becoming eligible no? Not that I think either of those programs will be there for me anyways, but I digress.

I just lost a 51 year old friend this past weekend to a very aggressive form of throat cancer. He never smoked or chewed tobacco and rarely drank. It seems that there have been a whole lot of aggressive cancers around here lately and in young (otherwise healthy) folks. I live in a rural area so I really wonder what is causing all of it? I personally think that it can be traced to our food. That's why I'm eager to get my garden in and start canning my own food. The more I can produce myself; the safer, cheaper, and more nutritious it will be.
angie_nrs

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Angie, my wife is a school nurse. Her elementary school has dozens of kids with allergies, psychological and other medical problems. It wasn't like this when I went to school over 50 years ago. What has changed?
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby Spanish Lizard » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:13 am

Yep it's sad, very sad people trying to grow healthy food treated like criminals.
Spanish Lizard
California Preppers Network
California Preppers Network

Postby ForwardPreppers » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:Repeat after me: Only the gov't knows what is best for me. Repeat as many times as needed to become one of the sheeple.

LMAO. Sad but true.
SC District 5

When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network

Postby write-stuff » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 am

SurvivIt wrote:write-stuff, the claim isn't that we drink unpasteurized milk, but rather that the Gov't is being petitioned by the milk industry to be allowed to put artificial sweeteners into milk, yogurt and other products without having it included in the label. Indeed, they want the definition of the word "milk" changed to INCLUDE those ingredients, so that would preclude ever having to mention aspartame or sucralose in milk, as it would BE A PART OF THE MILK.

Ah, gotcha! They want to use additives that "improve" the taste, but don't want to list the additives on the label. I agree. That's a problem. I personally don't care if there is aspartame in my milk, but I at least want to know about it.
"Don't trust in mythical beings. When it comes to your own survival, trust in yourself."
write-stuff

Postby mmpaints » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

write-stuff, do you know what aspertame is?

The systematic and intentional poisoning of our food supply is what this is. Isn't it bad enough commercial milk is full of steroids, antibiotics and puss? They(USDA, FDA) already allow those things without a listing on the label.

I understand that the general population has no clue what's in the food they buy from the store and eagerly consume on a daily basis. Most simply don't care what's in their food.

Aspertame is a poison. One chooses to be aware of the nasty effects of the chemicals added to our food or one chooses to ignore it and consume the poison. Why do those who choose to not care get so bent when the ones who DO CARE speak up?

And yes, I do advocate raw milk. Real butter, preservative free cheeses. You dont want to eat it,? good. More for me.

WARNING- i change my avatar frequently for my own enjoyment. Complaining about it won't help ;)
mmpaints
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 am

I was in the pet business for 35 years. My store was inspected by the USDA twice a year. After the first inspection, which I passed with zero problems, the inspector only came in to talk for an hour or so. I got to know her very well. About the time that the tainted chinese catfish killed a load of people in Central America, I asked her how often they inspected imported food. She said they only inspected AFTER an import killed a significant number of people. Americans are not aware that there is very little monitoring of what they put in their mouth. That monitoring is about to become even less. Cheers :D

rebnavy1862

Postby daaswampman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:44 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:Angie, my wife is a school nurse. Her elementary school has dozens of kids with allergies, psychological and other medical problems. It wasn't like this when I went to school over 50 years ago. What has changed?

Something is very wrong. I have been in the medical field for over thirty years and the number of allergies and psychological problems have had a massive increase in the last 25 years. Many are not real and just manufactured by insecure people needing an answer for every little thing, but the incident of real issues has had a massive increase. The flock is sick and the die off is coming. Swamp
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby catfeet » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 pm

They're accepting comments now on the registry. So go comment. This is part of being a US citizen...we can comment on the rules that gov't makes and they have to take them into consideration when they make the rule. If there are enough people tinkled off about it, they've been known to back off - remember growth hormone anyone? It has to be labeled now.
catfeet
Vermont Preppers Network
Vermont Preppers Network

Postby mmpaints » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm

LOL, catfeet, you mean the small print on the prairie farms label that claims there is no significant difference between milk that has bgh in it and milk that doesn't? ROFL

swampman, I know what commercial foods are doing to people. I know what the side effects of the poison are. You are on the right track for blaming it when it comes to the health problems we see now.

mmpaints
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to General Discussion