• Advertisement

Hello for Raleigh area

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: maustypsu

Hello for Raleigh area

Postby T Ruble » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 am

Just joined this network. I have prepping since the late nineties, took a break away for a while and have in "full" mode for about 20 months now. My interest in preparing myself and family is primary, however, I am also concerned and am drawn to be a defender of our Republic. I have found it difficult at times to open the eyes of others while they are in the land of rainbows and butterflys, and my attempts to locate others has been difficult. Even though I am associated with the NC Ranger Corps www.ncrangercorps.org, our attempts to make people aware of the threats has not brought me any closer to meeting like minded individuals. I hope to find those people here.
T Ruble

Re: Hello for Raleigh area

Postby founderant » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 am

Welcome to the forum from Mooresville, NC.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Vina8 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Welcome to the forum, T Ruble! I am further west a couple of hours from you. I know how you feel about trying to meet others like ourselves. I have attended a couple of whole grain baking classes taught by Donna Miller of Miller's Grain House (She is a sponsor here.) I decided to go thinking it might be a way to meet others like me and it worked! I have made several prepper friends this way. It seems preppers like to grind their own bulk grains for baking. Don't give up. There are many of us out there, but don't necessarily like to advertise the fact.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Whisper » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome to the Board T Ruble. There is a really good member pretty close to you. We're glad your here and I'm a little over an hour west to you.
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby tashax2 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Welcome. It is hard to get folks that understand why you would want to do this, keep at it!
tashax2

Postby plbatman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Welcome to the neighborhood!
plbatman

Postby Vina8 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 pm

It is nice to have some new NC members saying hello. We had a camping meet-up in June and enjoyed it very much. There have also been some other activities, so there are ways to meet other preppers if you are persistent. Get active on the forum (NC and the general APN forum) and let folks here get to know you. It makes it more likely that preppers here will want to meet up and get to know you. I am sure both of you, tashax2 and T Ruble, have a lot to contribute. Let us know if you have any questions.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8

Hello for Raleigh area

Postby willsrn2000 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Welcome Taylor,
You have done tremendous work at NCRC. I know you have a lot of info to help folks here with.
Im still trying to find time to work through the ISC 100-300 stuff so keep my name in your in basket.
If you are near Apex sometime stop by and see the survival school I am building, It'll give us a chance to meet
plus I can pick your brain.
William

http://sfmedic.blogspot.com/search?upda ... results=12
willsrn2000

Return to Check In Here North Carolina Preppers