• Advertisement

New guy from Durham

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: maustypsu

New guy from Durham

Postby Gotammo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:55 pm

I am new to this site but have many years of prepping experience. I have posted on the main forum in the new member section and guess this would be appropriate to post here in the NC section as well.
I am currently living in Durham, I am a General Contractor and the President of the Carolina Reloaders Club, for you NC guys you may have known us as Carolina Gun Trader. The gun trader site shut down and our club has taken its place. We are not just about reloading we have many members from every side of the sport from hunters to competition shooters, from the new guy to Dept of Justice instructors.
Any how, I love to meet some new guys here and get some new ideas to pass along to our club members, meet some new friends and maybe even bump into some old ones.
You can find us on Facebook , search Carolina Reloaders Club and your welcome to join the club at
http://www.carolinareloadersclub.com/index.php

Thanks again and look forward to being part of your the community
Gotammo

Re: New guy from Durham

Postby founderant » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:00 am

Welcome to the NC Forum.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Whisper » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 am

Hi Gotammo... We will be having some camp outs in the spring. It's also been talked about meeting at a gun show, diner... We had a blast last year. We shared a lot of ideas and learned a lot. I think that all of us grew to trust one another.
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vina8 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Well, I guess you have an appropriate handle, Gotammo! We are glad you stopped in here to say hello and point us toward your website which I will check out. Please jump in and share your experience. We have people here with a wide variety of expertise who are willing to share.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby maustypsu » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Gotammo wrote:I am new to this site but have many years of prepping experience. I have posted on the main forum in the new member section and guess this would be appropriate to post here in the NC section as well.
I am currently living in Durham, I am a General Contractor and the President of the Carolina Reloaders Club, for you NC guys you may have known us as Carolina Gun Trader. The gun trader site shut down and our club has taken its place. We are not just about reloading we have many members from every side of the sport from hunters to competition shooters, from the new guy to Dept of Justice instructors.
Any how, I love to meet some new guys here and get some new ideas to pass along to our club members, meet some new friends and maybe even bump into some old ones.
You can find us on Facebook , search Carolina Reloaders Club and your welcome to join the club at
http://www.carolinareloadersclub.com/index.php

Thanks again and look forward to being part of your the community

Hey, Gotammo! I remember you from CGT. Good guy with cool stuff all the time, right??? Welcome!
maustypsu
North Carolina State Moderator
North Carolina State Moderator

Return to Check In Here North Carolina Preppers