• Advertisement

New Member, Survivalist right here in North Central NC

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderator: maustypsu

New Member, Survivalist right here in North Central NC

Postby Crutch » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi guys, I go by Crutch. I am a Home steader/survivalist that just today came across you guys. I think it's awesome to have a prepper group for here in NC.

I would consider myself more of a survivalist then a Prepper. I host a group that focuses on meetups where we teach many of the lost skills in order to take those who are prepping and lead them into being self sufficient.

Like the NCrangers.org guys, we don't just meet to hang out. We meet to accomplish goals. There is way to much to go over and we take this seriously.

Meetups are important because many skills can't be learned unless they are physically done. It's like reading a book on how to ride a bike. Unless you train yourself by riding it, the day you need to ride it, you wont be able to.

If the mods allow it, I will leave my web site. I am not here to steal members, but to offer anyone serious about prepping a chance to take it even further. If you want to learn by hands on, for free, then come check us out. In turn I will let my guys know about your forum.

It is equally important to network. While I am not into A.N.T.S., I would probably be more willing to assist other preppers then sheeple. (no offense intended.) I believe it is more likely that our disasters in NC will be man made, and financial.

http://www.meetup.com/Survivalist/

Come check us out some time.
Crutch

Re: New Member, Survivalist right here in North Central NC

Postby founderant » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Welcome to the NC forum.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Crutch » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Founderant, I think it is extremely impressive and noble what you guys at ANTS are doing. I mean that.

I have been reading about what you guys do, and I lift my hat to you. Personally I would like to talk to you more about what you guys are all about.

I have questions about how you guys work exactly. I also hope my post about sheeple doesn't offend you.

Preppers aren't sheeple. The guy drinking a beer at 10 in the morning... that's who I don't want Raiding my supplies.
Crutch

Postby gman » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Welcome Crutch from Idaho.
Information Station"American Preppers Radio"http://prepperbroadcasting.com/
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vina8 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Welcome to the NC forum, Crutch! We are all here to learn whatever we can, and help other folks who are willing to help themselves. I look forward to your posts, and let us know if you have any questions.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Earthbound » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:08 pm

I know Crutch from another forum. He should be a good addition to your NC bunch, V8.
Earthbound
South Carolina Preppers Network

Postby founderant » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Crutch wrote:Founderant, I think it is extremely impressive and noble what you guys at ANTS are doing. I mean that.

I have been reading about what you guys do, and I lift my hat to you. Personally I would like to talk to you more about what you guys are all about.

I have questions about how you guys work exactly. I also hope my post about sheeple doesn't offend you.

Preppers aren't sheeple. The guy drinking a beer at 10 in the morning... that's who I don't want Raiding my supplies.

No offense taken, survivalism is approached in different ways, depending on circumstances, mindsets, and particular concerns for the future. We believe in networking with anyone who wants to prepare and survive a disaster.

Our one and only mission is to supply other members with basic supplies if possible when disaster strikes.

I will be happy to talk with you and would like to hear more about your meetup group as well.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby North Idaho Patriot » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Thank you for joining. We are actually starting to network with more Meetup.com groups. I'll send you a message sunday on some ideas we have on how to help each other out.
North Idaho Patriot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Crutch » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow, you guys are awesome!

I am all for helping fellow Preppers/Survivalists. Maybe we all have that in common?
Crutch

Postby Crutch » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Earthbound wrote:I know Crutch from another forum. He should be a good addition to your NC bunch, V8.

I also forum on the http://www.survivalistboards.com/. Kev the Founder was a huge influence through his videos. He was the one who inspired me to start doing survivalist videos. Maybe you know me through there?
Crutch

Postby Earthbound » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Yep, but not for the videos - takes 6 min. for me to d/l 1 min of video.
APN is more peaceful.
Earthbound

Postby maustypsu » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Crutch wrote:Wow, you guys are awesome!

I am all for helping fellow Preppers/Survivalists. Maybe we all have that in common?

Gotammo send you this way, Crutch? Yeah, I remember this guy too from CGT. Obviously Crutch remembers me since he already called the members here awesome - that's all me! 8)

Welcome.
maustypsu
North Carolina State Moderator
North Carolina State Moderator

Postby Whisper » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 am

maustypsu It's Great to see you again. I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth.
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Check In Here North Carolina Preppers