• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Why Preppers need a 3D Printer

Preparedness General Discussion

Moderator: medic94

Why Preppers need a 3D Printer

Postby Krakatoa » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:54 pm

I wrote a short book that shows how a 3D printer may be used to overcome unforseen equipment failure. It's a book ( verbose ) because I assume you have no experience with 3D printers or 3D design.... and I dive into the details to eliminate the mystery and show you how simple it is to create your own replacement parts with a 3D printer. This is old-school: How To ( inspired by Heath Kits )

The book is available on-line at no charge: http://3d.krakatoaranch.com/index.php/2 ... hes-dryer/

My next article ( in-progress but I'm a slow writer ) is about how to use a 3D printer to create fully functional Printed Circuit Boards ( might be handy when the converter blows ).
Krakatoa

Re: Why Preppers need a 3D Printer

Postby BK in KC » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Good information, thanks!
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions." --James Lileks

Drink the Kool-Aid: it’ll taste sweet. That burning sensation in your throat is just that feeling of liberation, as your soul separates from your flesh.
BK in KC
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Re: Why Preppers need a 3D Printer

Postby NJMike » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 am

Thanks for sharing.

I liked the use of music wire in v2. Something I can add to my preps before I get around to a 3D printer.
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Return to General Preparedness Discussion