• Advertisement

weather and earthquake proof buildings

Preparedness General Discussion

Moderator: medic94

weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby gregryan825 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Is there such a thing? I think we need to start building them. I think I understand why there isn't any:because of how big we need to make them and we need to limit the place down one location on the planet to build them because of how wide we need to make the foundation for the cracks in the ground. I propose we make that place the Australian desert and limit the height to 2000 meters above sea level because oxygen levels in the air. We should make them spheres for the purpose of SOCIAL EQUALITY, putting them of an earthquake proof suspension system. In December of 2015 they discovered a new metal which is lighter and stronger then titanium alloys. What do you think?
gregryan825
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 pm
Karma: 0

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby oldasrocks » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:43 am

There is already an earthquake proof building. It's called a balloon.

Australasian desert? What are you going to build there? A large frying pan for people?
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Karma: 72

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:09 am

First, we need to make weather non-descriminatory. A law should be passed to make weather unbiased and bad weather distributed evenly among all social classes. I mean, why do tornadoes always hit trailer parks? Why do droughts always occur where people of color live?
It reeks of a vast right wing conspiracy.
Call your democratic congressman now! Propose that Hillary be make the figurehead of the movement, after all, she is looking for a job.
She must be so bored walking around the woods hoping to be discovered.
It is only fair that the "one percenters" catch their share of hurricanes.
Reb
Equal weather for everybody.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6009
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 346

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:First, we need to make weather non-descriminatory. A law should be passed to make weather unbiased and bad weather distributed evenly among all social classes. I mean, why do tornadoes always hit trailer parks? Why do droughts always occur where people of color live?
It reeks of a vast right wing conspiracy.
Call your democratic congressman now! Propose that Hillary be make the figurehead of the movement, after all, she is looking for a job.
She must be so bored walking around the woods hoping to be discovered.
It is only fair that the "one percenters" catch their share of hurricanes.
Reb
Equal weather for everybody.



:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STOP!!!.....I'm Dying over here..... :D
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE
 
Posts: 362
Images: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
Location: North of the Equator / below the 37th parallel
Karma: 21

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:19 am

oldasrocks wrote:There is already an earthquake proof building. It's called a balloon.

Australasian desert? What are you going to build there? A large frying pan for people?



Image
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE
 
Posts: 362
Images: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
Location: North of the Equator / below the 37th parallel
Karma: 21

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby Lynda1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:09 am

gregryan825 wrote:Is there such a thing? I think we need to start building them. I think I understand why there isn't any:because of how big we need to make them and we need to limit the place down one location on the planet to build them because of how wide we need to make the foundation for the cracks in the ground. I propose we make that place the Australian desert and limit the height to 2000 meters above sea level because oxygen levels in the air. We should make them spheres for the purpose of SOCIAL EQUALITY, putting them of an earthquake proof suspension system. In December of 2015 they discovered a new metal which is lighter and stronger then titanium alloys. What do you think?


What is social equality? Just curious.
Lynda1
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:59 pm
Karma: 18

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby oldasrocks » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:07 pm

I'll agree with Reb. Equal mosquitoes and ticks for everyone. Please come one, come all and get your share. We have plenty to spare. We will let you roam around the property naked while pulling your share of weeds also.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Karma: 72

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:52 pm

DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE wrote:
oldasrocks wrote:There is already an earthquake proof building. It's called a balloon.

Australasian desert? What are you going to build there? A large frying pan for people?



Image

Could you get one that size in the new "copper" pans? Clean up would be aweful with people sticking to regular pans.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6009
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 346

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby gregryan825 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Lynda1 wrote:
gregryan825 wrote:Is there such a thing? I think we need to start building them. I think I understand why there isn't any:because of how big we need to make them and we need to limit the place down one location on the planet to build them because of how wide we need to make the foundation for the cracks in the ground. I propose we make that place the Australian desert and limit the height to 2000 meters above sea level because oxygen levels in the air. We should make them spheres for the purpose of SOCIAL EQUALITY, putting them of an earthquake proof suspension system. In December of 2015 they discovered a new metal which is lighter and stronger then titanium alloys. What do you think?


What is social equality? Just curious.


Social Equality means there isn't one place in the building that has advantage over others. Maybe we should try and make that type of civilization a goal for the future. As for the frying pan theory... It's not going to be desert for long.
gregryan825
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 pm
Karma: 0

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby Lynda1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 pm

gregryan825 wrote:
Lynda1 wrote:
gregryan825 wrote:Is there such a thing? I think we need to start building them. I think I understand why there isn't any:because of how big we need to make them and we need to limit the place down one location on the planet to build them because of how wide we need to make the foundation for the cracks in the ground. I propose we make that place the Australian desert and limit the height to 2000 meters above sea level because oxygen levels in the air. We should make them spheres for the purpose of SOCIAL EQUALITY, putting them of an earthquake proof suspension system. In December of 2015 they discovered a new metal which is lighter and stronger then titanium alloys. What do you think?


What is social equality? Just curious.


Social Equality means there isn't one place in the building that has advantage over others. Maybe we should try and make that type of civilization a goal for the future. As for the frying pan theory... It's not going to be desert for long.


I prefer individuality as opposed to social equality, at least in residences.
Lynda1
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:59 pm
Karma: 18

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Gregryan, are you a Bernie democrat?
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6009
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 346

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:09 pm

gregryan825 wrote:
Lynda1 wrote:
gregryan825 wrote:Is there such a thing? I think we need to start building them. I think I understand why there isn't any:because of how big we need to make them and we need to limit the place down one location on the planet to build them because of how wide we need to make the foundation for the cracks in the ground. I propose we make that place the Australian desert and limit the height to 2000 meters above sea level because oxygen levels in the air. We should make them spheres for the purpose of SOCIAL EQUALITY, putting them of an earthquake proof suspension system. In December of 2015 they discovered a new metal which is lighter and stronger then titanium alloys. What do you think?


What is social equality? Just curious.


Social Equality means there isn't one place in the building that has advantage over others. Maybe we should try and make that type of civilization a goal for the future. As for the frying pan theory... It's not going to be desert for long.




lol...Oh boy.....I certainly hope I misunderstood that.

~~IF NOT~~

I'm just going to leave that one right here and back out of the room slowly.... :nervous: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

I can hear it now... "THE SCIENCE IS FINAL!!!. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: THERE IS NO DEBATING THIS!!!" ................... :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE
 
Posts: 362
Images: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
Location: North of the Equator / below the 37th parallel
Karma: 21

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby gregryan825 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:10 pm

To prelude this: I need to say I've had a little to drink and am trying to proceed with caution...Its not my intention to alarm anyone but I've seen that the alarm is ticking in all of our heart and mind. My experience about of goes pretty deep and have been blogging about it for a while now and am looking for ANYONE to discuss it with. with that maybe we can see more than the 'tip of the iceburg'
No political ties just another homeowner(d)....lol who was been with an amazing lady for 9 years. The deeper meaning has a lot to do with sustaining a level amount of CO2 in the atmosphere for the future of fully evolved life. Monkeys,cats, dogs understand words what do we tell them when they learn to speak and so on.
Peace and Love, Greg
gregryan825
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 pm
Karma: 0

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:53 pm

gregryan825 wrote:To prelude this: I need to say I've had a little to drink and am trying to proceed with caution...Its not my intention to alarm anyone but I've seen that the alarm is ticking in all of our heart and mind. My experience about of goes pretty deep and have been blogging about it for a while now and am looking for ANYONE to discuss it with. with that maybe we can see more than the 'tip of the iceburg'
No political ties just another homeowner(d)....lol who was been with an amazing lady for 9 years. The deeper meaning has a lot to do with sustaining a level amount of CO2 in the atmosphere for the future of fully evolved life. Monkeys,cats, dogs understand words what do we tell them when they learn to speak and so on.
Peace and Love, Greg

Did you know that drinking causes increased carbon emissions, especially if you are drinking cheap beer. Well, maybe not carbon emissions, but some very toxic emissions nonetheless. I've seen dogs run and hide from those emissions, although I've never heard them curse the emitter. Well, maybe a vociferous snarl and whine. :evil:
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6009
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 346

Re: weather and earthquake proof buildings

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Image
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE
 
Posts: 362
Images: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
Location: North of the Equator / below the 37th parallel
Karma: 21

Next

Return to General Preparedness Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors












cron
Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer