• Advertisement

DNC ???

Post general California topics here

Re: DNC ???

Postby anita » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 am

[quote="Gunns"]

What bothers me the most is that Hillary is a habitual liar, thief and by her actions and inactions has led to people being killed. Anyone that supports this woman in any extent has to have their hearts examined.

Sorry but Hillary is a vile human being. The bodies stretch behind her for decades.

Not saying Trump is all that, but at least you know what you get with Trump.

--snip--quote]

I agree about hillary, but not trump. I think trump is a wild card, but a wild card can end up being great or horrible. hillary has proven, time and again, that she is a liar that makes decisions convenient to her, no matter the consequences. I have a real problem with her.

The thing that will make me hold my nose and vote for trump is the Supreme Court. If hillary is in, she will choose far leftists, and by the time she's out the court could be 6-3 or even 7-2, leaning (or blatantly) liberal. That is probably two generations worth of likely bad court decisions. If I weren't willing to vote for trump, then I'd protest vote for gary johnson, who seems like he's done way to much weed-smoking, (and I have a real problem with his willingness to pick and choose what laws to follow, even as governor) but if I couldn't stomach the candidate of the party I was more aligned with, then I'd protest vote.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma: 152

Re: DNC ???

Postby Gunns » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:31 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:Well that's a joke, my only outlook is left or right, this from right wingers.
At least I see good and bad on both sides and don't just vilify one all the time.

I don't know what either will bring to the country. Hillary has her problems
for sure but Trump is a loose cannon. Now it even turns out his wife doesn't
have the degree she stated she has. There is to much wrong, what bothers
me Trump invited the Russians to hack our computer systems, joke or not
that is not wise and so much more. He will have our nuclear codes, just
wow. And he has bankrupted and not paid so many people and
you will find they are working people.

I'm not sure there is a lot to be proud of from either party. Neither party should
be casting stones, they both need to learn to work for the people and help
our country but the beat goes on.

Like my husband said if it keeps going on and people getting poorer while the 1%
keep getting richer eventually it could be like France and off with their heads
literally.


I am not a right winger. I am smack in the middle tinkled at both extremes.

No where in my statements did I say anything about 1% OR Trumps wife. Nor did I defend Trump in any which way, but you go back to your leftist extremes.

Lets make something perfectly clear. I do not like or endorse Trump. But by your responses you are completely blind to the reality that is Hillary and the Democrats.
____________________________________________________________________________
Life Time NRA Member
Life Time Oath Keeper
Can't fix Stupid no matter how much you try
User avatar
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network
 
Posts: 4583
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: NE Texas

Re: DNC ???

Postby anita » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:47 am

Gunns, you are in the middle of a typical lib "conversation" with PS.

It goes something like this: When someone challenges their original position, the lib can't defend it, so they then moves on to other things, such as Trump's wife's education. When you try to go back to the original inaccurate statement, they''ll come up with some other unrelated accusation. Their original statement is never backed up, it's never proven, but soon they attack you for being "mean," and "not letting up," when really, all they want is the last word about yet another unrelated point. Then they get mad, because once again, it's been proven that their thinking isn't clear. It's a no-win proposition.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma: 152

Re: DNC ???

Postby Gunns » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:42 pm

anita wrote:Gunns, you are in the middle of a typical lib "conversation" with PS.

It goes something like this: When someone challenges their original position, the lib can't defend it, so they then moves on to other things, such as Trump's wife's education. When you try to go back to the original inaccurate statement, they''ll come up with some other unrelated accusation. Their original statement is never backed up, it's never proven, but soon they attack you for being "mean," and "not letting up," when really, all they want is the last word about yet another unrelated point. Then they get mad, because once again, it's been proven that their thinking isn't clear. It's a no-win proposition.



Ya I get that. Sometimes spitting into the wind only gets you wet.
____________________________________________________________________________
Life Time NRA Member
Life Time Oath Keeper
Can't fix Stupid no matter how much you try
User avatar
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network
 
Posts: 4583
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: NE Texas

Re: DNC ???

Postby donba » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:05 pm

When I was about 10 the old man took a switch to me. Not for what I did but for Lying. After things calmed down, he explained that was not for what I did But for lying. Then he explained " A thief will steal, but you never know what a lier will do " That has become one of my guides ever sense. The Hilterbeast has ben caught in one lie after another. I will vote for Trump only because not voting or writing in Mickey Mouse, would be a vote for her. I seam to remember the things being said about Trump being said about Ronald Reagen. If we get half that lucky this time around we will be in great shape.
donba
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:31 pm
Karma: 25

Re: DNC ???

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:52 pm

I'm not that enthralled with Hillary, but I'm scared shitless of Trump.

I wonder what he will do when the starts getting security briefings, will he
blurt out everything for the world to hear? Classified and I suppose he will be
privy to top secret information.

He has already said some really stupid stuff, so yes I'm worried.

He does have his finger on the problems he knows what they are, I suppose all do
but just won't say it out loud. But I hear no answers other then HE will fix it. He
will? He is going against the billionaires like himself, really?? His own party doesn't
even want him. So yes, I'm very concerned, and we all should be.
PatrioticStabilist
 
Posts: 3443
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am
Location: Southwestern Indiana
Karma: 39

Re: DNC ???

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:01 pm

He is a loose cannon, I have a son and family living a few miles from a crazy man, along with a large number of
other fine young men. and women. He and they are there working to protect us and this guy can say something about that
crazy little man and set him off, that's the worst example to me because if that happens the chain reaction will
be none ending. I'm not sure Trump understands that anything an American president utters will be dissected
and go everywhere and carries so much weight, that's why they are all so careful. A president of this country
can cause chaos and wars all over the world with one misstep. And he will have the nuclear football, what if
he has a bad day and starts punching. I really am afraid of what can happen.

I do like what Pres Obama has done, got Ben Laden, stopped the piracy of American ships and took care of a lot
of other inflammatory issues, but he did it quietly and got it done. I do think he could have done more if there
had been cooperation.

You won't see me talking disrespectfully to you all, that's no way to carry on a conversation. I'm just trying to see
both sides.
PatrioticStabilist
 
Posts: 3443
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am
Location: Southwestern Indiana
Karma: 39

Re: DNC ???

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:He is a loose cannon, I have a son and family living a few miles from a crazy man, along with a large number of
other fine young men. and women. He and they are there working to protect us and this guy can say something about that
crazy little man and set him off, that's the worst example to me because if that happens the chain reaction will
be none ending. I'm not sure Trump understands that anything an American president utters will be dissected
and go everywhere and carries so much weight, that's why they are all so careful. A president of this country
can cause chaos and wars all over the world with one misstep. And he will have the nuclear football, what if
he has a bad day and starts punching. I really am afraid of what can happen.

I do like what Pres Obama has done, got Ben Laden, stopped the piracy of American ships and took care of a lot
of other inflammatory issues, but he did it quietly and got it done. I do think he could have done more if there
had been cooperation.

You won't see me talking disrespectfully to you all, that's no way to carry on a conversation. I'm just trying to see
both sides.

He didn't get "Ben" Laden. Navy Seals got him. Obama couldn't even get "Ben" Ghazi. Remember him???
Reb
and yes, i have no respect for liberals who have their head in the sand, while voting.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6046
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 352

Re: DNC ???

Postby anita » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:56 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:I'm not that enthralled with Hillary, but I'm scared shitless of Trump.

I wonder what he will do when the starts getting security briefings, will he
blurt out everything for the world to hear? Classified and I suppose he will be
privy to top secret information.

He has already said some really stupid stuff, so yes I'm worried.

He does have his finger on the problems he knows what they are, I suppose all do
but just won't say it out loud. But I hear no answers other then HE will fix it. He
will? He is going against the billionaires like himself, really?? His own party doesn't
even want him. So yes, I'm very concerned, and we all should be.


So, you are worried about Trump blurting out some national intel, with no facts to back that concern up, but you aren't worried about hillary, who has absolutely been reckless with classified info (according to FBI Director comey).

And that makes sense?
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma: 152

Re: DNC ???

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Anita, you didn't capitalize hillary or comey. Can i safely assume you don't respect them?

I get a monthly alumni magazine from the College of William and Mary. I was the class of 67. This month featured james comey, law class of 81. What a disgrace!
Washinton, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe are all spinning in their graves.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6046
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 352

Re: DNC ???

Postby anita » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:27 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:Anita, you didn't capitalize hillary or comey. Can i safely assume you don't respect them?

I get a monthly alumni magazine from the College of William and Mary. I was the class of 67. This month featured james comey, law class of 81. What a disgrace!
Washinton, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe are all spinning in their graves.
Reb


You assume right, Reb.

I got the alumni mag for my husband's Ivy League school a couple months ago and there is our PA dem governor on the cover. Embarrassing. How far these "prestigious" schools have fallen.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma: 152

Re: DNC ???

Postby Illini Warrior » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:47 am

anita wrote:
PatrioticStabilist wrote:I'm not that enthralled with Hillary, but I'm scared shitless of Trump.

I wonder what he will do when the starts getting security briefings, will he
blurt out everything for the world to hear? Classified and I suppose he will be
privy to top secret information.

He has already said some really stupid stuff, so yes I'm worried.

He does have his finger on the problems he knows what they are, I suppose all do
but just won't say it out loud. But I hear no answers other then HE will fix it. He
will? He is going against the billionaires like himself, really?? His own party doesn't
even want him. So yes, I'm very concerned, and we all should be.


So, you are worried about Trump blurting out some national intel, with no facts to back that concern up, but you aren't worried about hillary, who has absolutely been reckless with classified info (according to FBI Director comey).

And that makes sense?



Hellery & the DNC keep hitting on Trump's "he's not a politician" - it's the only hit they can make - along those lines they keep making totally unsubstantiated claims of inadequate foreign politics, intelligence, military and domestic politics ability ....

Who's making these claims? - same people that put a street hustler conman 1st term senator into the White House ... But he was somehow qualified?
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: DNC ???

Postby NJMike » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:24 am

I generally avoid talking politics on the Internet (capitalized because I respect it), but my alternatives at the moment are getting another load of laundry started or writing out bills.

Hillary (start of a sentence gets capitals) is the most corrupt politician at her level of government that I can think of in modern times. Even if she wasn't indicted, or even if charges were not brought before a Grand Jury, her actions with regard to concealing and destroying emails are loathsome as is the blatant disregard for the security of the information. We wouldn't be allowed security clearances. We'd be fired or jailed if that happened. There's a longer list of more troubling actions on her part or in collusion with her lifelong partner, our Ex Predator in Chief. The donors and influence peddling are bigger than the emails... The biggest affront to the people of this country is the double standard and their being above the law. I would never vote for her. She's America's female Machiavelli, pragmatic and ruthlessly so. Very bad if she gets elected if you don't share her agenda or are expendable for her idea of greater good.

Trump...a successful man in spite of his own mouth. He is charitable. I do believe his heart is in the right place. He is a Narcissist though, like his opposition. He also doesn't think before he speaks. That's troubling. I'm concerned that he will let ego and personality affect his decisions. I'm reminded of Bush seeing into Putin's eyes and through to his soul. Being very concerned about the 2A, he's the best chance we have (Gary Johnson not being realistically electable) of maintaining the status quo or getting back to the intent of the Constitution with regard to SCOTUS appointments. I do think if he isn't outmaneuvered politically by both parties when in office, he will honestly try to make the country a better place.

Bernie I think is a generally principled guy. I respected him even if I don't prescribe to many of his views, especially not the Socialism. I do believe he correctly identifies an oligarchy of the rich and powerful running this country and running it into the ground. I'm a registered Republican but I donated to his campaign, not because I'm even remotely a democrat, but because the alternative democrat was the liar who had the nomination set up for her. I didn't see him as an immediate threat to 2A rights ( and other rights) that she would be. I was almost hoping he'd run as an Independent with the DNC shenanigans revealed. Despite his being a Socialist, I didn't think he'd stand much chance getting any of his more leftist agenda items into law, which would have been fine by me. I did think that like Trump he might be able to weaken the government-media-big corporation power block. I would have made a final decision between him and Trump after hearing them debate. I was still heavily biased towards Trump in that match up since I'm not a fan of moving towards Venezuelan economics.

Unless he says or does something so incredibly stupid that I can't hand wave, I'm voting for Trump. I'd otherwise vote Libertarian but the future state of the country is too hinged on this election to split a vote and end up with the greater evil among the 20+ candidates that started running for the office. Hoping a lot of my democrat friends stay home or go all in for Jill Stein now.
User avatar
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network
 
Posts: 1007
Images: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm
Karma: 45

Re: DNC ???

Postby Jlombardo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 pm

NJMike......mostly agree with your post and definitely agree that ms. Clinton is a liar and I believe that both she , her husband an Obama are evil.

As far as PS goes, I find your love for Obama and empathy towards ms. Clinton disturbing to say the least.
However, you are protected by th First Ammendment and therefore, at this point in time, you are still able to voice your opinion......for now pending the continuing erosion of our civil liberties by the current Muslim saturated administration and most like a continuing erosion that would occur under a reign of ms. Clinton.

On a personal observation on you, PS, I believe that you are a very "Special" person, Bless Your Heart.....
Jlombardo
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 pm
Karma: 16

Re: DNC ???

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Jlombardo wrote:NJMike......mostly agree with your post and definitely agree that ms. Clinton is a liar and I believe that both she , her husband an Obama are evil.

As far as PS goes, I find your love for Obama and empathy towards ms. Clinton disturbing to say the least.
However, you are protected by th First Ammendment and therefore, at this point in time, you are still able to voice your opinion......for now pending the continuing erosion of our civil liberties by the current Muslim saturated administration and most like a continuing erosion that would occur under a reign of ms. Clinton.

On a personal observation on you, PS, I believe that you are a very "Special" person, Bless Your Heart.....

Jlombardo, you must be from the south or at least have an understanding of that very special phrase: "bless your heart".
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6046
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 352

PreviousNext

Return to General California Discussion, News and Weather

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors











Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer