• Advertisement

DNC ???

Post general California topics here

Re: DNC ???

Postby 5 Forks » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Its not that hillary is the most corrupt serial liar on earth or that shes married to a shameless morally deficient whoremonger that bothers me. What bothers me is her followers and enablers dont care. Thats scary to consider what a dumbed down nation of irresponsible zombies weve become when people like hillary can con about half the population to chose her over anybody. SMDH mumbling SOB...
Islam is as dangerous in man as rabies is in a dog.
Winston Churchill

A hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.
Theodore Roosevelt

The term "Undocumented Alien" is like calling a drug pusher an "Un-Licensed Pharmacist"
5 Forks

Postby Jlombardo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Indeed I have lived in the South since 1978 and married to a Georgia girl forever!
Jlombardo

Postby Blondie » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 pm

As a woman I was SMH. How does a woman stay with a serial 'ho chaser?

The Clintons dont have a marriage, they have a machine. That machine is fueled by greed and blind ambition is in the drivers seat.

As Tina Turner once said: What's Love Got To Do With It?
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi Blondie. Yeah, I know what you mean. I know their entire life history. :x That romance diatribe by Bill was to change the subject, distract from real issues, paint a fairy tale picture, make them look and seem very nice to the people of their followers who weren't even born back in those days when those scandalous events took place. :x When Hillary did not divorce Bill over Monica Lewinsky I knew something was up. :angry: A normal woman would have been shamed, humiliated publicly, outraged, and would have immediately walked out on him and distanced herself from him. :x Bill would have been served Divorce Papers very soon when the Truth was exposed. Yeah, it was secretly OK with Hillary and she probably did the same thing only she wasn't the one who got caught and exposed. :angry: So she acted like a forgiving wife, and stood by him. It was all about the Money by then. And about continuing their leaching off the Government. :x Neither of them ever did a real days work in their entire lives. They were spoiled beyond redemption. See this guy?>>>> :evil: They are going to end up with that guy in the "Hot Place" when the time comes and they both know it. :D So they have nothing to do but go all the way now. :help: Someone should tell the youngers and the newer generations ages 18 to 35 all about the clintons' life history and all of their scandals, crimes, money laundering, power grabbing and other EVIL Deeds. :evil: Some of them Might wake up. :| They've been brainwashed and sweet talked and programmed and they remind me of the Eloi in the Original Movie "The Time Machine" who marched willingly in a trance into the Sphinx of the :evil: Morlocks where they would be underground and trapped and butchered and eaten by the Morlocks. :evil: :( :x :( :help: :-) Lifelong
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby anita » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:02 am

My daughter intends to vote for hillary because she can't stand trump (I can respect the dislike for trump. But, I think, as Lifelong said, she is too young to know much about the clintons.)

So, I've convinced her to see "Hillary's America," the Dinesh D'Souza film, with me. I'm trying to get her to protest vote for gary johnson. Yeah, I know he's a fool, but then it's just a protest vote, not one more for the evil hillary. And since she and her boyfriend have agreed not to vote, since they would cancel each other out (her from hillary, him for trump) if I can convince her to vote for johnson, her bf will vote for trump. I am not a trump fan, but some choices (hillary) are worse than the others.

I suspect that the dems have corrupted the election process so much that it won't make much difference, but we have to do what we can. The Supreme Court hangs in the balance
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby 5 Forks » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:49 am

Thats sad. An offspring voting for something like Hitlery. One must drive the nails deep within the flesh as they grow. Those formative years are crucial. Too much tv the wrong peers the wrong school teachers and too much unmonitored www doesnt help. By the time college rolls around a parent has done most of what he/she can. Most college professors are liberal danger bladders. A kid should be prepared to debate each one triumphantly.
Good luck on neutralizing. Take it a step further. On election day seek out those Trump votes and take them with you. Go back for more if you can. Ive already given explicit instructions to my other 2 soon to be 3 family drivers. Day of election top the tanks off and ferry in the neighbors. But be damn sure theyre on the right side. (Ive already felt them out and have em marked). If theyre voting wrong. Stop and put em out. My Trump sign sits near my Confederate flag pole so go figure.
Winston Churchill

A hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.
Theodore Roosevelt

The term "Undocumented Alien" is like calling a drug pusher an "Un-Licensed Pharmacist"
5 Forks

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:38 pm

5 Forks wrote:Thats sad. An offspring voting for something like Hitlery. One must drive the nails deep within the flesh as they grow. Those formative years are crucial. Too much tv the wrong peers the wrong school teachers and too much unmonitored www doesnt help. By the time college rolls around a parent has done most of what he/she can. Most college professors are liberal danger bladders. A kid should be prepared to debate each one triumphantly.
Good luck on neutralizing. Take it a step further. On election day seek out those Trump votes and take them with you. Go back for more if you can. Ive already given explicit instructions to my other 2 soon to be 3 family drivers. Day of election top the tanks off and ferry in the neighbors. But be damn sure theyre on the right side. (Ive already felt them out and have em marked). If theyre voting wrong. Stop and put em out. My Trump sign sits near my Confederate flag pole so go figure.

Do what i do. I offer to drive the church van to take the elderly to the polls. I take the republicans on Tuesday and the democrats on Wednesday. It keeps them from arguing in the van.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby anita » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:15 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:
5 Forks wrote:Thats sad. An offspring voting for something like Hitlery. One must drive the nails deep within the flesh as they grow. Those formative years are crucial. Too much tv the wrong peers the wrong school teachers and too much unmonitored www doesnt help. By the time college rolls around a parent has done most of what he/she can. Most college professors are liberal danger bladders. A kid should be prepared to debate each one triumphantly.

Do what i do. I offer to drive the church van to take the elderly to the polls. I take the republicans on Tuesday and the democrats on Wenesday. It keeps them from arguing in the van.
Reb

Good strategy, Reb!
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

anita

Postby rebnavy1862 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Just trying to help out any way I can :D
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

rebnavy1862

Postby handyman777 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:23 pm

That is awful good of you Reb; Your a true patriot. :evil:
handyman777
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Hey Reb, That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?? Maybe we can hijack :oops: Err... enlist a couple of DAV vans and do the same thing??? :D :thumbsup: :-) Lifelong
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby rebnavy1862 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:21 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:

Do what i do. I offer to drive the church van to take the elderly to the polls. I take the republicans on Tuesday and the democrats on Wednesday. It keeps them from arguing in the van.
Reb

I realize that it is preferential to democrats by taking them to vote on Wednesday. The voting lines will be much shorter on that day.
I hope the republicans will understand. I really want to be as fair as possible.
Reb
Always wanting to give my best effort

rebnavy1862

Postby 5 Forks » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:
rebnavy1862 wrote:

Reb

I realize that it is preferential to democrats by taking them to vote on Wednesday. The voting lines will be much shorter on that day.
I hope the republicans will understand. I really want to be as fair as possible.
Reb
Always wanting to give my best effort[/quote
You cant beat that method. A true gentleman. :thumbsup:
Winston Churchill

Theodore Roosevelt

5 Forks

Previous

Return to General California Discussion, News and Weather