• Advertisement

Drought is over !!!!

Post general California topics here

Drought is over !!!!

Postby donba » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:19 pm

:thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: Finally; now if I can find the boat, I will go to the store for the boss lady. It seams to have rained at least part of the day for the last two weeks. Im not complaining but, I would like to take down our Christmas lights.
donba

Re: Drought is over !!!!

Postby peekachoo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am

It would be nice if a few dams were built to keep some of that water for hard times. The ocean doesnt need anymore water!
peekachoo
Colorado Preppers Network

Postby donba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Within an hours drive are 4 reservoirs, Permed, Castaic, and Castaic, after bay, and Peru. There are lots of reservoirs, yes we could use a few more. The 5 year drought, just about drained them all. But then we add in a liberal minded management of water. Can't disturb a minnow that is less than 2 inches long, so hundreds of acres of farmland, and orchids dry up. Peekachoo I see you are in Colorado, we keep sending some of our libs your way, just keep all we send you. No thats OK, no need to send every third one back, just keep them all..............
donba

Postby peekachoo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Sorry we cant take any more libs! We are full up! Did you see who Colorado voted for? We are working our butts off trying to keep our county conservative. So far so good. But they are gaining.
peekachoo

Postby IceFire » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Donba, now you KNOW that fish, bugs, and birds are WAY more important that mere PEOPLE are! (well at least to the libs' minds)

Just one more reason I joined the Army to escape from there. Living happily in a place where common sense rules.
"Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in EVERY caliber!"
IceFire
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby daaswampman » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Do not worry - it's just California! Droughts, floods, fires, and then the big shaker! With any luck Trump will extend the wall along the Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon boarders and demand Mexico take it back!!! Perhaps he could give it to the Palestinians as a new homeland and achieve peace in the Middle East! Perhaps renew nuclear testing alone the faults? There must be something we can do to improve California? Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby oldasrocks » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Nuke testing might be the cheapest. We already have a few of those to spare.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby donba » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Actually we don't have any to spare, and the Clintons sold the uranium mining rights to Russia. Remember she went over there for a visit, Bill followed along and gave a couple of speeches. Bill received several million for that, then we (the Gov.) sold the mining rights to Russia for pennies. good deal all around, Russia will probably give the uranium back after they refine it.......
donba

Postby peekachoo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:00 pm

And we mine it here in western Colorado. I hate loud noises!
peekachoo

Postby sageprice » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:37 pm

The truth is that wind and solar is cheaper than nuclear. The growth of population has out stripped the water storage. Sorry guys but it your state and it up to you to control your Liberals and progressives. Put them in prison and make them working chain gangs to build more reservoirs. Use teaspoons as shovels, keep them high on MJ.
sageprice
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Return to General California Discussion, News and Weather