• Advertisement

sink hole

Post general California topics here

sink hole

Postby donba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Ok whats with the sink hole in Studio City ? :? Has anyone checked with with Fla. to see if any of their sink holes are missing ? :blush: Don't give me that story about a broken sewer line, I know better, :closedeyes: Those Liberals are so full of s%$t down there, those sewer lines, are never used. :rofl:
donba

Re: sink hole

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 pm

I can say, without a doubt, that this size hole in Studio City is barely enough needed to hold the amount of crap in the heads of the local street, let alone Studio City in general...

Now, If we get a little bigger??? It'll be a good start.... :rofl:

In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby North County Guy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Donba

you doing good on that side of the valley? :wave:
North County Guy

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 pm

It's just the land of fruits and nuts beginning to slide into the sea. Nothing to worry about except you Donba and Driven. Time to move out.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby donba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:18 pm

We are fine wend was bad, Fritz said we had 70 mph wends I believe him. Went in Friday morning had a large keloid removed from the center finger of my left hand, so am just hanging out. Checked the rain gauge had 5.9 inches of rain and it is starting agin. Reb; you convince she who must be obeyed and we are gone.
donba

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:34 pm

That's so funny...the first image was the sink hole and then changed to a pic of a couple of kids when I just came back here...I changed it back to the sinkhole again.(no, I was not calling kids full of crap...lol...Just in case the images change again. :lol: )

Packing as fast as I can reb.....Lots of stuff to sell. :thumbdown:
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby oldasrocks » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:17 am

I saw that big round hole years ago. Did they ever investigate it? How deep is it? Cave underneath? Did it fill with water or?
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network

Return to General California Discussion, News and Weather