• Advertisement
New Forum Rules
Please Read

The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Post links to videos here.

The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby Das Sheep » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:04 pm

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... g-program/

Training for some government people, really REALLY long training, on accepting illegal aliens and the like as well as more political correctness.
Das Sheep
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network
 
Posts: 3227
Images: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: North East Florida
Karma: 126

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby dogboy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

The pilgrims landed originally in Provincetown, then resettled in an abandoned village owned by the local Indians. They did so with the full knowledge and permission of the local tribe, si they were not illegal.

Subsequent settlers came largely without permission, leading to a war called "king phillip's war" that came close to wiping out the Europeans in New England. The terms of the peace settlement were very unfavorable to the Indians, who found out the hard way that what happens when you permit too many immigrants to settle in your land but not assimilate.
User avatar
dogboy
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 pm
Karma: 36

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby myheirloomseeds » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Ask the average Native American and I'm sure they will agree i.e. "The Pilgrims/Settlers were Illegal Aliens". They didn't fill out that I-Form expressing their desires to claim America as their own. Imagine what would happen TODAY if a group of people came to "America" replicating the same actions that the Pilgrims/Settlers did i.e. invading America. What would be yours/our response?
15,000 Heirloom Seeds one low price: http://www.myheirloomseeds.com
User avatar
myheirloomseeds
 
Posts: 498
Images: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 am

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby Lynda » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 am

Das Sheep wrote:http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/jw-releases-confidential-usda-videos-revealing-cultural-sensitivity-training-program/

Training for some government people, really REALLY long training, on accepting illegal aliens and the like as well as more political correctness.


Yet another waste of taxpayer money. There's sensitivity training and then there's bizarre. We could always give Massachusetts back.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
User avatar
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6614
Images: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby retired prepper » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 am

As a conservative in the northeast i agree, give Massachusetts back!!
retired prepper
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm
Karma: 18

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby myheirloomseeds » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 am

retired prepper wrote:As a conservative in the northeast i agree, give Massachusetts back!!


Give MA back to who? Please explain your position.
15,000 Heirloom Seeds one low price: http://www.myheirloomseeds.com
User avatar
myheirloomseeds
 
Posts: 498
Images: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 am

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby Gunns » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 am

The Native Americans were illegal aliens too. They crossed over the ice bridge from Siberia and settled without asking all the animals. They also forgot to register any claims.
____________________________________________________________________________
No cure for stupid

Don't call me a sheep or sheep dog or a wolf. I am Tiger and eat all three.
User avatar
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: NE Texas

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby Illini Warrior » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:15 am

and Abe Lincoln was gay .....
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 21

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby DuckNCover » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 am

Please explain why the Pilgrims were illegal aliens??? Who deemed them illegal??? First there has to be land ownership of one party, in order for one side to claim that the other is illegal. If anything, the Pilgrims were the vanguard of an invading army/civilization.

The Indians, did not believe in land ownership. They were more nomadic and followed a hunter gatherer society which followed game animals during migration. Granted, not all Indians were nomadic. The Indians on the coast fished, hunted, and some had gardens. Still the majority believed that the land belonged to everyone. There were boundaries between Indian tribes because, they didn't get along with one another. All Indian tribes had boundaries and the tribes wandered around and settled within these boundaries. There were no Indian towns and no permanent Indian structures, other than totem poles. If the Indians wanted to expand their boundaries, they either negotiated with the surrounding tribes or they went to war with one another. Tribes had alliances with other more powerful tribes, in the event one tribe attacked another.
User avatar
DuckNCover
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Karma: 12

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby Gunns » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am

DuckNCover wrote:Please explain why the Pilgrims were illegal aliens??? Who deemed them illegal??? First there has to be land ownership of one party, in order for one side to claim that the other is illegal. If anything, the Pilgrims were the vanguard of an invading army/civilization.

The Indians, did not believe in land ownership. They were more nomadic and followed a hunter gatherer society which followed game animals during migration. Granted, not all Indians were nomadic. The Indians on the coast fished, hunted, and some had gardens. Still the majority believed that the land belonged to everyone. There were boundaries between Indian tribes because, they didn't get along with one another. All Indian tribes had boundaries and the tribes wandered around and settled within these boundaries. There were no Indian towns and no permanent Indian structures, other than totem poles. If the Indians wanted to expand their boundaries, they either negotiated with the surrounding tribes or they went to war with one another. Tribes had alliances with other more powerful tribes, in the event one tribe attacked another.


Though I agree with you on most there is one place where we differ. Before Columbus there were more Indians living in the Americas then whites in Europe. There were many permanent settlements in North America. Though I don't believe they still had a notion of land ownership, I could be mistaken.
____________________________________________________________________________
No cure for stupid

Don't call me a sheep or sheep dog or a wolf. I am Tiger and eat all three.
User avatar
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm
Location: NE Texas

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby rebnavy1862 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

myheirloomseeds wrote:Ask the average Native American and I'm sure they will agree i.e. "The Pilgrims/Settlers were Illegal Aliens". They didn't fill out that I-Form expressing their desires to claim America as their own. Imagine what would happen TODAY if a group of people came to "America" replicating the same actions that the Pilgrims/Settlers did i.e. invading America. What would be yours/our response?

Well, if they were Chinese collecting on debts owed, I think most of us would resist.
And that mighr even include the libs. Nah.....
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 164

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby ShotgunBlast » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:41 pm

The Pilgrims (as illegal aliens) crushed the Indians over the years and just took the land from them. Kinda like what's happening now....
ShotgunBlast
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 am
Location: Richmond, VA
Karma: 11

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby contrarian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Lynda wrote: We could always give Massachusetts back.

California and Illinois too. Please.
Prepping -- prudence in action
I prep not panic.
No, you may not quote me or my posts either for any book, for any reason without my express written permission.
contrarian
Colorado Preppers Network
Colorado Preppers Network
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm
Karma: 11

Re: The Pilgrams were illegal aliens.

Postby Lynda » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 am

contrarian wrote:
Lynda wrote: We could always give Massachusetts back.

California and Illinois too. Please.



Oh, my goodness. Everyone, this was just a bit of humor from a resident of Massachusetts. No, the Pilgrims weren't illegal aliens.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
User avatar
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6614
Images: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm


Return to Videos, Movies, and TV shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Pioneer Living
  -Free Ebooks









State Networks
Use the scroll bar below to find out what's going on in your state.
Alabama
Blog    Forum

Alaska
Blog    Forum

Arizona
Blog    Forum

Arkansas
Blog    Forum

California
Blog    Forum

Colorado
Blog    Forum

Connecticut
Blog    Forum

Delaware
Blog    Forum

Florida
Blog    Forum

Georgia
Blog    Forum

Hawaii
Blog    Forum

Idaho
Blog    Forum

Illinois
Blog    Forum

Indiana
Blog    Forum

Iowa
Blog    Forum

Kansas
Blog    Forum

Kentucky
Blog    Forum

Louisiana
Blog    Forum

Maine
Blog    Forum

Maryland
Blog    Forum

Massachusetts
Blog    Forum

Michigan
Blog    Forum

Minnesota
Blog    Forum

Mississippi
Blog    Forum

Missouri
Blog    Forum

Montana
Blog    Forum

Nebraska
Blog    Forum

Nevada
Blog    Forum

New Hampshire
Blog    Forum

New Jersey
Blog    Forum

New Mexico
Blog    Forum

New York
Blog    Forum

North Carolina
Blog    Forum

North Dakota
Blog    Forum

Ohio
Blog    Forum

Oklahoma
Blog    Forum

Oregon
Blog    Forum

Pennsylvania
Blog    Forum

Rhode Island
Blog    Forum

South Carolina
Blog    Forum

South Dakota
Blog    Forum

Tennessee
Blog    Forum

Texas
Blog    Forum

Utah
Blog    Forum

Vermont
Blog    Forum

Virginia
Blog    Forum

Washington
Blog    Forum

West Virginia
Blog    Forum

Wisconsin
Blog    Forum

Wyoming
Blog    Forum


Trusted Sponsors


Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer