• Advertisement

The Third Revolution

Recommend books here

The Third Revolution

Postby tanstaafl » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm

This is a novel that takes place in 2013 and 2014. It's a well written story by Anthony F. Lewis that deals with the state of Montana wanting to maintain its sovereignty when dealing with a new set of laws about to be implemented by an oppressive Federal government. A recently elected Libertarian govenor and even more Libertarian state legislature won't have it.

The novel is full of behind the scenes politics, good subplots, and some comic relief. A nice read, especially for you Libertarians out there.
--- IACTA ALEA EST ---
tanstaafl
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Re: The Third Revolution

Postby richellemedina » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 pm

The criticisms I have are rather mild and, in fact, some of them may be sent to Central America. The treatment of the opposition was a bit shallow in my mind. It is generally a good story, and I do like the "third revolution" as a result of a progressive with a series of seemingly disconnected events. That's how things go. I recommend this book. You can read a simple story, or a libertarian tract, and it works both ways. Buy it.
richellemedina

Return to Books