• Advertisement

New to this forum hopefully not alone

Please introduce yourself here.

New to this forum hopefully not alone

Postby Hightide63 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am

Hi to whoever still checks this forum,
Came across this forum and decided to sign up and give it a try. Although it doesn't appear to have much action on it I figured it's still worth a shot. I am looking for like minded people to get together with in the prepping/survivalist community for the purpose of having practical hands on classes of various topics. Basically people who want to get off their butts and actually do things instead of just talking about doing things. I myself included. I am very eager to get out in the woods and try the things that I have studied up on. People I know not so much. So if anyone knows of a group that's looking for an extra set of well used hands or individuals looking to get up with others for the purpose of doing and learning all aspects of survival lets try to get something started that fits that bill. Lets get off the pot and see where this goes.
Hightide63

Re: New to this forum hopefully not alone

Postby Cast Iron » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:42 am

Welcome.

Can not say if there is anyone in your area. Someone may chime in.

As for post traffic, it comes and goes.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby oldasrocks » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:43 am

You're late. Everyone else is hiding in their bunkers. You better get underground in a hurry. It's almost too late.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 pm

oldasrocks wrote:You're late. Everyone else is hiding in their bunkers. You better get underground in a hurry. It's almost too late.

lol...Rocks you always crack me up. :rofl: "INTO THE SPIDER HOLE!!!"

Welcome O new one...Traffic is pretty steady IMHO....use the portal to see the daily post/updates....individual thread forums are/can be stale from time to time.

As CI stated, don't know about your exact Geolocal for finding peps for meetups but there's always something new to discuss/learn here.....been on about 4-5 months myself and find myself logging on almost daily.

I may not always comment, but I am watching.....Every time I have to refresh the O2 for the Spider hole....especially keeping my eye on Rocks. :lol:

joking aside....welcome to APN :thumbup:
In honor of RebNavy...RIP buddy. You made me smile. :)

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Driven, are you sure you are from Kalifornia? You make a lot of sense.
Reb"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862
Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby anita » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Welcome from Bucks Co., Pa. I'm probably an hour and a half or two north of you.

The DE forum may be dead, but the general APN forum is alive and well. Have a look around!
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:49 pm

oldasrocks wrote:You're late. Everyone else is hiding in their bunkers. You better get underground in a hurry. It's almost too late.

If you're hiding in your bunker, how would you know what the rest of us are doing???
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby oldasrocks » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I hacked into one of china satellites that watches everyone every day.

Please go put on a pair of pants Reb.
oldasrocks

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:35 pm

oldasrocks wrote:I hacked into one of china satellites that watches everyone every day.

Damn, you really are watching everyone :shock:
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby anita » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:41 pm

oldasrocks wrote:I hacked into one of china satellites that watches everyone every day.

Thanks for the laugh! I don't get to do that enough.

anita

anita

Postby oldasrocks » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:28 pm

I won't tell you what anita is doing.
oldasrocks

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:36 pm

oldasrocks wrote:I won't tell you what anita is doing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shock:
Reb

rebnavy1862

Postby anita » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:55 pm

snort!

anita

Postby daaswampman » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:36 pm

oldasrocks wrote:I won't tell you what anita is doing.

I agree with your discretion, but it is OK to PM high resolution photos to me! I will keep it in my prayers! Oh Lordie would you look at that! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby anita » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Can you see me now???!!!

anita

Postby oldasrocks » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Swamp, I can't send you photos as Anita is a nice lady. It is a little surprising though as I thought bloomers went out of style a long time ago.
oldasrocks

Next

Return to Check In Here Delaware Preppers