• Advertisement

New in Duval Co

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: medic94

New in Duval Co

Postby thrivelady » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi all, just joined the site. I'm in Duval County & looking forward to learning alot here.

Trish
SAHM to 2 :shakeyes:
thrivelady

Re: New in Duval Co

Postby gman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Glad to see you here from Idaho thrivelady. Your in good company. Be sure to ask if you have any question.
Information Station"American Preppers Radio"http://prepperbroadcasting.com/
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby ghsebldr » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Lots to learn here. Welcome thrivelady
ghsebldr

Postby Onegreenguy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

thrivelady wrote:Hi all, just joined the site. I'm in Duval County & looking forward to learning alot here.

Trish
SAHM to 2 :shakeyes:

Welcome from your next door neigbor in Clay County!!! I joined a few weeks ago and this web site/forum is awesome and the people here are so helpful and friendly.

:gunsmile: onegreenguy :gunshooting:
"The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to its close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences."

-Winston Churchill's oft-quoted warning on the eve of World War II
Onegreenguy
Tennessee State Moderator
Tennessee State Moderator

Postby Rhubarb » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 pm

I joined today 1/10/2011 and I live in Jacksonville....hello to all my neighbors! I am so happy to find a prepper site that can help me get the boards nailed down on my ship so to speak.

I am a gardener without a plot to plough right now and I would love it if there was someone in here with a plot to plough but no time to garden. In 2009 I grew over 600 pounds of produce and am excited to see whar Florida soil can do!

Bless Up,

Rhubarb
"You can only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything he's no longer in your power-he's free again."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Bless up, Rhubarb
Rhubarb

Postby papaswamp » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 am

Welcome!

Florida soil can sometimes be a challenge (along with the weather). For Jax there is a community plot program.
http://www.coj.net/Departments/Recreation+and+Community+Services/County+Extension+Office/Agricultural+Programs/Community+Gardens.htm

We start seeds fairly early down here.

-T
papaswamp
Florida State Moderator
Florida State Moderator

Postby freedomfox » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 am

Welcome to the group....Tabatha
"If you don't want to go with crazy firepower, a lever action shoots fast and has enough jam to drop two-legged varmints. Plus you can reload one round at a time between shots. No, scratch that. I'd like you to have as much firepower as you can get." From a Good friend...
freedomfox
Iowa Preppers Network
Iowa Preppers Network

Postby robifam » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Thrive Lady - saw you were new to Duval County on the Fl Prepper Network board. Not sure if you are aware there is Jax / Northeast Fl Prepper Group. Our next meeting is at Gander Mountain in St Augustine on March 12, 2011. We hope you can come. Below is the link to our meet up group: http://www.meetup.com/Northeast-Florida-Preparedness/

Link to information about our next meeting: http://www.meetup.com/Northeast-Florida ... /16523412/

I hope we get to meet you. We have a good group of individuals with lots of skills and information to share!

We are trying to alternate monthly meetings between the Jacksonville Gander Mountain and the St Augustine Gander Mountain so different people can attend from different regions.
robifam

Postby TFC Rick » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey folks! New in Duval county. Looking forward to learning tons from this site.

Rick
TFC Rick
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Return to Check In Here Florida Preppers