• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Now the FED's are in the city of Newark.....

Discuss General New Jersey Topics Here.

Moderator: jesscott98

Now the FED's are in the city of Newark.....

Postby hikenlightguy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Well I guess that the NJ State police's assistance was not enough so now the Feds have been dispatched into the city of Newark to help w/ the carjackings & other violent crimes. I have been told from the local LE agencies, "....it's like the wild West on the streets of Newark now" Not good, we can only hope for the best !! :(
Here is the link from NJ.com :
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/0 ... elp_s.html
hikenlightguy

Re: Now the FED's are in the city of Newark.....

Postby Rgrdocstud » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm

I've got a better idea- legalize vehicular concealed carry!

Yeah, fat chance of that happening in NJ... :rolleyes:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom—go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" -Samuel Adams
Rgrdocstud

Postby jesscott98 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:13 pm

While I applaud the increased presence, I will be the first one to tell you that if Newark wants the criminals to take the Police seriously, then the cops need to straighten up and fly right. They are the biggest group of do nothing LEO's on the planet. They sit in their cars yapping on cell phones and ignoring the surroundings. Very rarely will you ever see on foot working a neighborhood and getting to known everybody. They are fat and lazy and don't care about the job they do. Everyday I watch a handful of them run red lights for no apparent reason other than they don't feel like sitting through one, and they even direct traffic while talking on cells phones. Rudy Giuliani showed everybody how to deal with crime in the city, and that was to take EVERY offense seriously become if you let the little stuff slide, it all becomes little stuff and the criminals fail to take Law Enforcement seriously.

Mayor Booker, if you want crime to go down, get your officers to start working instead of playing brick breaker on their cell phones.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
Pray for Sunshine, but build dikes.
jesscott98
New Jersey State Moderator
New Jersey State Moderator

Postby hikenlightguy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:06 pm

If you check out today Star Ledger (I think) there is an article about how the 'stats' have dropped since all those cops were laid off. I guess the LEO that are still there just don't care and are even doing less. Sad part is that after it all goes ti crap inside the city limits, it going to spread. Actually, it has already......
hikenlightguy

Return to New Jersey Discussion, News and Weather