• Advertisement

UN says hand them over, will you?

Topics about guns

UN says hand them over, will you?

Postby cherokeenut » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 pm

On another site I saw a poll asking what will you do when the blue helmets come to your door asking for your guns. 57% responded "what guns?" 35% responded "go out in blaze of glory". So here's the topic for discussion, realisticly what will you do? Your family is safe and you knew this was coming, do you hand over your weapons thereby opening yourself up to robbery, lie and say you don't have any, or that they were stolen, or pull out the semi-auto from behind your back and give the grunt 5 or 6 rounds?
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
cherokeenut
Colorado State Moderator
Colorado State Moderator

Re: UN says hand them over, will you?

Postby watcher » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 pm

HELL NO
Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.
watcher
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby mrduke » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 pm

my only cocern is my family, if i know there safe, let them know what the home of the free and the brave realy means, while i would not want to die i would concider it an honer to give my life for all that i love
mrduke

Postby TaffyJ » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 pm

My momma has alzheimers, and they were at her house. They're just gone now and we haven't a clue what happened to them. Darn shame, too. There were some antiques among them. I think she was afraid they were a danger to the children. Maybe you should go pass a metal detector at the landfill. Seriously. We've got stuff missing, and momma don't talk much anymore. Who knows what she's thinking? I couldn't find the broom the other day and I swear I left my flip flops right by the door...
Shrug
TaffyJ
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby TaffyJ » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Wait, you just said UN. I wasn't reading carefully enough. Sorry. Same answer. But I'd be even more tinkled off. I kinda hope it all comes crashing down before it comes to that.
Shrug
TaffyJ

Postby blue fox » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 am

They were stolen and here is a copy of the report I made with my police department :evil:
blue fox
Kansas Preppers Network
Kansas Preppers Network

Postby frankd4 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

Think of the millions of men and women that have served in the armed forces, do you think for one minute that there would not be an organized fight to the finish about having UN troops on US soil all LEOS and Vets that I have talked to would fight rather than let outsiders on American soil once you have allowed yourself to be disarmed you and your family will suffer horrible rapes and death better to die on your feet then on your knees, I could not stand by and see my wife and daughters abused by anyone and that’s what would happen if we allow ourselves to be disarmed.
KK4CZT
I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING IT REMINDS ME OF MIAMI
frankd4
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby mombear » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 am

I think I would be out burying most of the guns and turn over all the guns they do know about and the rest well they are safe. :rolleyes: I would like to think that by giving over some that they think I'm stupid and gave them all.
Your failure to prepare, does not make it an emergency for me!!
mombear
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby violet » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am

Since our government officials take an oath to protect and defend the U.S.Constitution, wouldn't it be treason for anyone in Congress to vote to ratify a UN agreement that goes against our Second Amendment Right to bear arms? They should be arrested along with our Secretary of State and charged with treason before it gets to the stage of collecting arms.
To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
violet
Iowa Preppers Network
Iowa Preppers Network

Postby timmy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:31 am

First off, you can take them off my dead body!

Burying a weapon

Post hole digger
6" heavy duty PCV tubing, with glue on caps
disassembled gun, metal parts, well lubed with gun grease
cleaning kit with chemicals
lots of ammo, vacume sealed

Glue bottom cap on tube, insert all of above, compass, 1st aid kit, etc... Stand tube upright, insert some dry ice "co2 is heavier than air" let co2 envelope tube, right after it stops pouring out the top, glue on top cap.

dig a nice deep hole with post hole digger about 2 feet deep than tube, drop in tube fill in with dirt. Cover with large boulder, fallen tree, etc... Keep track of where you buried it.

If they raid your house your still good!
1 Corinthians 1 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. kjv
timmy

Postby tsparks2626 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 am

Absolutly, not. Get creative with you hidding places. Under insulation in your attic/walls, inside hollow doors, tucked up under your bug out vehicle. Get creative.
tsparks2626
Connecticut Preppers Network
Connecticut Preppers Network

Postby Atreus » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Curious, does the UN post troops in countries where there hasn't already been an ongoing war? I'm betting that if the UN does show up here that we will have already hunkered down in our bunkers and on the defensive when anybody we don't know comes on our property.

It seems to me like the UN can't even go into a small country and disarm everybody so I don't see them having any chance in a country as large a diverse and the United States.
There won't be a declared "SHTF" day so be prepared.
Atreus
Michigan State Moderator
Michigan State Moderator

Postby timmy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Atreus wrote:Curious, does the UN post troops in countries where there hasn't already been an ongoing war? I'm betting that if the UN does show up here that we will have already hunkered down in our bunkers and on the defensive when anybody we don't know comes on our property.

It seems to me like the UN can't even go into a small country and disarm everybody so I don't see them having any chance in a country as large a diverse and the United States.

Believe it or not the good ole USA is a changin! What we took for granted has been lost to greed and entitlement ideals!

I personally hope I'm wrong, but the hand writing on the wall says different!
1 Corinthians 1 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. kjv
timmy

Postby cherokeenut » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 pm

violet wrote:Since our government officials take an oath to protect and defend the U.S.Constitution, wouldn't it be treason for anyone in Congress to vote to ratify a UN agreement that goes against our Second Amendment Right to bear arms? They should be arrested along with our Secretary of State and charged with treason before it gets to the stage of collecting arms.

Well then we should (and it will come) handcuff Hillary because she did just that, she signed the small arms treaty. B***h!
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
cherokeenut
Colorado State Moderator
Colorado State Moderator

Postby Crusis » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 pm

If there are blue helmets on American soil, my guns will be buried in a cache along with my ammo. I'll be handing out ammo as prizes for any blue helmets turn in with a small hole on one side and a large bloody hole on the other.

Seriously, the UN? This is as unlikely as a chemical warfare attack by Armenia, but I wouldn't tolerate it for a second. I'd consider it an act of war and like our forefathers I'd take the fight to them via hit and run guerrilla warfare. For the record, no police force is getting my guns, they'll never find them.
-- Home Prepping --

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who did not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

-- Grandpappy --
Crusis
Colorado State Moderator
Colorado State Moderator

Next

Return to Guns