• Advertisement

Communications and Intel Network

Post general Kansas related topics here

Moderators: Lionheart1972, Elona

Communications and Intel Network

Postby dreadsempress » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Im looking to build a network of people who can gather information, collaborate, work together, and survive if something horrid where to happen. This network would have the goal of linking up at a rally point, establishing a center of operations and distributing aid to those in need while defending those who cant defend themselves. It would be absolutely imperative that we uphold the constitution and never act without actionable intelligence.

The idea is that if enough people can come together in this group we could reach a tipping point where we would be self sufficient in the event of a crisis from all angles. Different skill sets, back grounds, mindsets, and training would help immensely. With any luck and gods will we would never need to act, but being prepared is never a bad thing.

Bit of background on myself:
I have gotten a lot of tactical training, though I'm not badass. I am good at solving problems and currently build computers as a profession. I've taken a few courses on gunsmithing but do not have my FFL. My preparedness inventory consists of my plate carrier, rifle, magazines, TRATs, MREs, camis, boots, IFAK, and water purification. There is more offensive gear i would like to source such as a mich2000 helmet and better plates. I can survive on my own but would prefer a group.
dreadsempress

Return to Kansas Discussion, News and Weather