• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Media Bias and Immigrants

Post General Louisiana Topics Here

Media Bias and Immigrants

Postby daaswampman » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:23 pm

I was going to post this as a medical heads up, but the article is so PC I could puke! Consider this snip and how it downplays the seriousness of the situation!

[snip]

Still, officials say the public is not at risk. Although tuberculosis is contagious, it's not easy to catch. The disease is spread through the air, through coughing, sneezing or talking, and is transmitted among people who see one other often.

The outbreak originated overseas. Some of the infected people hailed from a Thai refugee camp where tuberculosis infections were common. When they were resettled in Minnesota, they carried a latent form of the disease that was not infectious. But as they got older and their immune systems weakened, the disease became active, and they passed it along to others.

Fighting this strain of tuberculosis will require not only time, but money. The average cost of treating a patient with multi-drug resistant tuberculosis is $134,000, and it can go on for more than 18 months.

Symptoms of tuberculosis include a cough that lasts for three or more weeks, chest pains, coughing up blood, fatigue, night sweats, fever and chills.

Are we to believe a disease spread through the air, through coughing, sneezing or talking, is not a public health risk?

[Snip]

Now, the outbreak is the largest of its kind in the nation, infecting 17 people across the state. All but a few of the cases involve Hmong individuals in the Twin Cities' east metro. Six of the infected are now dead, and three of the deaths are attributed to the disease - but it is not a public health risk?

Tuberculosis is not be as contagious as the flu, but it is not "hard" to catch either! Whatever you do - don't make the immigrants look bad and alarm the public!

Please read the whole article at the following link, but do it with your boots on! Swamp

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/11/0 ... -to-deaths
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network

Re: Media Bias and Immigrants

Postby Cajun68 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:14 am

If they came legally then they had at least 2 different medicals. Both test for TB. So my understanding is you don't have it if you pass the medical
Cajun68

Postby Illini Warrior » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:47 am

Cajun68 wrote:If they came legally then they had at least 2 different medicals. Both test for TB. So my understanding is you don't have it if you pass the medical

????????? - what country are you talking about? - they have been allowing diseased immigrants into the US for decades - something like TB isn't going to cause a rejection - AIDS is very common coming out of Africa & especially Haiti ... free medical aid is one of the first things they rack up - don't even bother with getting a place to live - right to the hospital and then a hospice or retirement home - all on our $$$$$$$$$$$
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby daaswampman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:29 pm

TB can remain sub clinical of decades. Having TB will not exclude you from entering the United States. They are required to start treatment at our expense.

My concern is not the disease, but the effort to minimize its seriousness - Drug Resistant TB is not the common cold and people are dying from it with and without treatment. I am also sure the government has great influence with the media.

My concern is not being able to depend on the news to make rational personal decisions! There are times to play hero and there are times to run for cover. An individual cannot change the course of a pandemic. The only rational action is to avoid it. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman

Postby kenjabroni » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Im actually surprised that they reported on it at all. It seems that nothing is a risk. Last time I checked we all breathe near each other from time to time. Anything airborne is a serious risk.......These people are idiots. I guess since the 17 dead werent shot by some crazy white man with an AR style rifle it doesnt fit their narrative of fear.
kenjabroni
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Cajun68 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:12 pm

It may well be that political refugees have a different medical standard than regular legal immigrants. I personally know of a case where a taiwanese girl had her fiance visa rejected because she had tb. I am sure aids is the same.
Cajun68

Postby Cajun68 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Also regular immigrants don't get free medical care.
Cajun68

Postby Illini Warrior » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:08 am

Cajun68 wrote:It may well be that political refugees have a different medical standard than regular legal immigrants. I personally know of a case where a taiwanese girl had her fiance visa rejected because she had tb. I am sure aids is the same.

they wholesale admitted 300,000 Hatians - AIDS was so prolific in the wave that they almost automatically checked that box on the admission paperwork ... now ICE is getting ready to deport the whole mess out of the country - wait for the medical hardship excuses - they'll all be on death's door ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Cajun68 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:44 pm

My wife and I had been married for 6 years when decided to move back to Texas (she is from South Korea). It cost me $7,500.00 and took a year and half to get her greencard. So it pisses me off when I hear of people getting a free ride. Nobody I know who has gone the legal route gets free stuff.
Cajun68

Return to Louisiana Discussion, News and Weather