• Advertisement

Creative Food Storage Ideas

Discuss general food topics here

Creative Food Storage Ideas

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Our daughter came home to visit from college for the weekend and showed me this website. She like it for totally different reasons that I'm finding I like it for, lol. I found that there are some really CREATIVE ways displayed for storage. Here's the link: http://pinterest.com . Then you can be specific in your search. I searched for:

storage
Food Storage
storage in stairs

Found some interesting ideas. Here' an idea for pantry storage of cans, using a magazine organizer

Here's another using a wire shelf rack. Looks like it's raised in the back, so the cans roll forward:

Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Creative Food Storage Ideas

Postby GooseArrow » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I use these:

http://www.canorganizer.com/

Just because they are fairly inexpensive. I do like those metal ones made from the closet shelving that are angled. I bet they work well!
GooseArrow
Oklahoma Preppers Network
Oklahoma Preppers Network

Postby Cin » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:19 pm

How coincidental, ReadyMom!

Someone told me about Pinterest and I spent a day this week looking at things (for my niece's wedding, actually) and saw that exact same magazine storage can idea!
Cin

Postby ReadyMom » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Cin wrote:How coincidental, ReadyMom!

Someone told me about Pinterest and I spent a day this week looking at things (for my niece's wedding, actually) and saw that exact same magazine storage can idea!

How 'bout that! I've never heard of it till tonight, when DD showed me. You can look at that site for a looooooong time! :D -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to General Food Topics