• Advertisement

Lone wolf looking to join a prepper group in CNY area

Post your events and meetups here

Lone wolf looking to join a prepper group in CNY area

Postby SPAWRenegade » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Greetings fellow preppers, I am new here and hope that it's ok that I post. I am a Lone Wolf as of now, I have everything that I could possibly need to say that I have a complete prepper supply, and some. I am looking to join up with a prepper group or community around or near the CNY area/Syracuse area. I am willing to contribute very generously. Willing to lend military supplies, weapons, chems, tech, etc. etc. - Thank you...
SPAWRenegade

Re: Lone wolf looking to join a prepper group in CNY area

Postby AuntBee » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:26 am

Hello and welcome from the Adirondacks area. I don't know of any groups in the Syracuse area, but take a look at the NY section of the forums. From your post, it sounds like you have a lot to offer a group.

Aunt Bee
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Re: Lone wolf looking to join a prepper group in CNY area

Postby SPAWRenegade » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello and thank you for your response and guidance, I apologize for the very delayed response, as I totally forgot that I did this! Thank you, will do.
SPAWRenegade

Return to Meetups & Events