• Advertisement

Informal-Formalites

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderator: simpleman

Informal-Formalites

Postby simpleman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Howdedo to all those who reside in the great state of Va. :clap:

My name is sampleman and i live in beautifully Bedford co. :thumbsup: In my off time I love to do anything that increases my knowledge and perfects my skills that allow me to be self sufficient and therefore prepared for most emergencies. :tank: :

When I read the post asking for moderators ,I thought hey I always wanted to sound important so I volunteered. :innocent:

Now on with the informal -formalities , everyone from Va. that would like, how about introducing yourself and let us know in a where you take up camp. :wave:

P.S. I would like to give a little plug for one of our fellow preppers mmpaints. If you like home made cheddar cheese :clap: with great taste, :drool: at a good price hit her up before she loses her internet :'( I am sure she would love the work, and I believe we should all take care of our own. :thumbup:
We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." - Ayn Rand (1905-1982

Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
simpleman
Virginia State Moderator
Virginia State Moderator

Re: Informal-Formalites

Postby Alaska Rose » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Not exactly in Virginia, but what an excellent idea.
https://www.createspace.com/4043866
Don't Use A Chainsaw In The Kitchen (Volume 1)
How-To and Cookbook. Butchering, gardening, baking, canning, building a trapper cabin and short autobiography all in one.
https://www.createspace.com/4910851 ....And Then You Die - autobiography
Image Image
Alaska Rose
Alaska Preppers Network
Alaska Preppers Network

Postby Vina8 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 pm

I am just dropping in as a neighbor, Simpleman. I love your avatar--man, I have had days like that! Yep, having that state moderator shield and title is worth every penny they pay us! It will look good on your resume. Image

Hey, Alaska Rose, you are on early--well, and I'm late. What are you doing here on the Virginia Forum? Whisper is going to be jealous!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Alaska Rose » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am

LOL, I check out everyone. I come in through the main portal and just check the headlines, then check my old posts to see if I need to respond to anything. I am late on a lot of them.
Our internet system has been acting up, so I have been coming on here earlier in the evening. It is nice, I actually get to chat with real live people once in a while this way, LOL.
https://www.createspace.com/4043866
Don't Use A Chainsaw In The Kitchen (Volume 1)
How-To and Cookbook. Butchering, gardening, baking, canning, building a trapper cabin and short autobiography all in one.
https://www.createspace.com/4910851 ....And Then You Die - autobiography
Image Image
Alaska Rose
Alaska Preppers Network
Alaska Preppers Network

Postby surgassist » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Sampleman or simplman :) Thanks for taking the lead. Newbie here but have been mentally prepping since I was a wee lad . Have been prepping the larder, med kits, defense etc etc but since I am in the conundrum to Bug Out or Sit Tight (I have two kids under 4 and a wife who is a prepper but doesn't know it) so to me the best thing is to find like minded folks to share ideas and build friendships with. Have a great day!

Hope everyone had a great 4th!
surgassist

Postby simpleman » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm

surgassist, Sampleman,simplman, simpleman Ha Ha HA the name fits me. spelling bee champ I am not . lol Glad to have you aboard. What part of VA are you in. Hope you find some good info.
We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." - Ayn Rand (1905-1982

Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
simpleman
Virginia State Moderator
Virginia State Moderator

Postby RotorHead » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:12 pm

The reason I registered . . . to share and learn . . . don't believe in only being a "sponge". Not that far from Bedford . . . in southern Franklin County.

RotorHead
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
John Adams
RotorHead
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby surgassist » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 pm

SimpleMan, I am in Fairfax City, Va. I also want to share what knowledge I have (advanced medicine is my strongest suite) and learn more (everything?). Love to have a meet up and meet others. have a great day!
surgassist

Postby virginiaprepper » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Greetings, another Virginian checking in.
virginiaprepper

Postby Bucking_Monkey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:08 am

Greets all,

New and checking in. I'm in Virginia Beach and started getting into the prepping lifestyle early this year, feel like I'm a bit behind the eight-ball but researching hard and fast to play catch-up. My plans for SHTF are to bunker down and thats what I'm prepping for.

I hope to chat with you all and perhaps meet ya'll at a meet sometime.
Bucking_Monkey

Postby gman » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 am

Glad to see you here from Idaho Bucking_Monkey. You've found a lot of good people and information to get you going.
Information Station"American Preppers Radio"http://prepperbroadcasting.com/
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Check In Here Virginia Preppers