• Advertisement

Jackson/Beech Bluff TN

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: Onegreenguy

Jackson/Beech Bluff TN

Postby sbrandt59 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Joined this forum in hopes of meeting liked mind people in learning the fundamentals of "Prepping". I need all the help I can get right now.
Hoping to find a group locally to share knowledge and insight. I know this site is not at all active but hoping someone can lead me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance for your quick response,
Sheri
sbrandt59

Re: Jackson/Beech Bluff TN

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:02 pm

The individual state forums are not active. The general forum is the best place to learn. Just pick a subject from the index, read and ask questions. We will help. This is the growing season and many members are busy, but will stop to answer your questions. There are, on average, 80 users on the forum at any given time.
Welcome from Virginia.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Re: Jackson/Beech Bluff TN

Postby Grizbrb » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 am

Hello and welcome from Hohenwald Tn.
Grizbrb

Return to Check In Here Tennessee Preppers