• Advertisement

New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to the forum! Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: ReadyMom, mmpaints

Re: New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Postby Daegnus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi all, new-ish... kinda... prepper from Montana :D
Daegnus

Postby Muto4 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am

I am nervous that i have awoken to this concept too late, and I am nervous about my limited revenue. With that said, I am not the type of person to lay down and accept defeat. I am on board 100%, and will work my behind off to do what i can. Thank you all.
Timothy Muto
President & Founding Member-Young Americans for Liberty of Western Illinois University
President-Sigma Tau Gamma, Alpha Delta Chapter

"What gets us into trouble is not what we do not know, it's what we know for sure that just aint so."-Mark Twain
Muto4
Illinois Preppers Network
Illinois Preppers Network

Postby gman » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 am

Glad to see you here Daegnus and Muto4 from Idaho. You're not to late unless you wait until shtf. Enjoy the forum. A lot of good people and information to get you on your way. Please ask if you have any questions.
Information Station"American Preppers Radio"http://prepperbroadcasting.com/
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby kosmomamacita » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 am

Thanks everyone for all your hard work, research, training and all that it takes to be prepared. I have been stocking my pantry for about 6 months and am now beginning on other supplies, equipment etc that is needed.
Thanks again!!
kosmomamacita

Re: New Member

Postby M_E_Adams » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 am

Hello all,

My name is Michael and I am new to this site. Being a former Marine I have always been the prepared, but the last couple of months I've been doing a lot more reading, preparing and conditioning, both physically and mentally.

At times it can be a little depressing on what is happening to our country, but having faith and preparing is key to having a healthy mental outlook.

Good luck to all and Semper Fi!

Michael
M_E_Adams

Postby Bekka Lee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi all!! I am looking forward to learning and maybe teaching as well. My family and I are not totally off grid but are prepared to be. We are always wanting to learn more about our world and with all that's happening today it's not just a good idea to be self sufficient but is soon to be required. With grit, determination, and imagination it all comes together. Thanks for all the info and determination :wave:
Thriving to keep life simple.....
Bekka Lee

Postby itsadisaster » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Greetings from Tucson Daegnus, Muto4, kosmomamacita, Michael and Bekka Lee (and anyone else I missed on previous pages) .. and welcome to APN!! :wave: And Michael .. thank you for your service! Hope all of you make yourselves at home and jump in when and where you can since we're all in this together. :) itsa
Be Aware... Be Prepared... and Have a Plan! Download a free 58-pg mini ebook portion of IT'S A DISASTER! ...and what are YOU gonna do about it?
itsadisaster
Arizona State Moderator
Arizona State Moderator

Postby gman » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Wow , look at all these new members. Welcome all of you from Idaho. Looking forward to sharing with you all. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.
Support APN and become a Gold Member Today! Free E-book "It's a Disaster And What Are You Gonna Do About It?" Free Lifetime Membership at SafeCastle Royal. 30% Discount at SurvivalCD.com. All this and more! Sign Up Here
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby thrivelady » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi, I'm Trish. A SAHM in Florida. I'm striving to be prepared & hope to learn a lot from this site. :)
thrivelady

Postby gman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Glad to have you here from Idaho Trish. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Belle » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 am

Hi. My name is Belle and I live in NW Mississippi across the stateline from Memphis, TN. I have been prepping on and off since last year. By next week, I will buy a solar oven because if the SHTF, I need to be able to cook for my family. There are a couple of things that I am afraid of though; that I will run out of storage room (almost there since my house is only 1286 sqft), or worse that I will not have stored enough items. It is nice to be here and I will be combing through all of the posts for info.
Belle

Postby kd8jnm » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 am

new member here from northeast ohio
kd8jnm
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby abraham » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 am

Would the Maine head prepper contact me please.

Hello to all preppers.
abraham

Postby gman » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:57 am

Welcome from Idaho Belle, kd8jnm, and abraham. If anyone in main is slow getting back to you abraham please private message me and let me see what I can do. Welcome aboard everyone and be sure to ask if you have any questions.
gman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby texasken » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Howdy!
I have been listening to the doc for a while now and have just got on board with the network. Am ex army signal repair and am looking for advice on finishing my preparation.

TK
texasken
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself