• Advertisement

Protection from Rogue Officers

Legal Tips from Okie B

Moderator: okie B

Re: Protection from Rogue Officers

Postby mintbird » Fri May 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Shoot at a cop and you will NOT survive.

http://www.guns.com/2014/05/09/one-side ... ons-video/
P!

No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission
mintbird

Postby Lockjaw » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:26 pm

I think you are right there. Not much chance of winning a debate with a rogue cop, or cops. They are not going to let you question their authority.
Lockjaw

Postby Photon Guy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Brancelot wrote:Do I tell them that I've got all that covered? I can't tell them that I've got a gun for protection, or food for eating, or water for drinking, because all of that is illegal during martial law.

If that's the case than during martial law I will become and outlaw. And no, I wouldn't tell them I had any of that stuff.
Photon Guy

Postby FussyOldHen » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm late in this conversation... again...

It really seems to depend on how bad things get. EMP? Will their radios be working? If not, how hard are they likely to push by themselves? They're used to having backup -- most them probably wouldn't push too hard without it. Maybe.

Of all the posts in this thread, only one made sense to me. Stay out of sight, keep the brats quiet (duct tape, if necessary), and don't stick your heads out to see what's what. If you've got a hidey-hole, use it.

Tape a large note on the door (8x11", not a Post-It note):

"Jim- I've got the kids and we've gone to Aunt Mary's. Meet us there. I've got both guns so no one would take them and hurt someone."

Leave some food for them to take, there aren't any guns, why would they hang around?

You're not going to out-power them, so you'd better think about outsmarting them.
FussyOldHen

Postby Major French » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:03 am

Think Like a German U-boat Commander. All windows tape so no light can leak. All noise making devices shut down. Doors locked, outdoor pets crated inside. You can use children's benadryl squirted by syringe down the throat to keep pets sedated. Furthermore, crating makes dogs feel secure because it's denning-naturally hiding in a cave. Less liable to bark that way. If you cannot function without a blare of music. practice it now.

Donot answer the door if they knock. hide in windowless rooms. If you must in windowed room, get in the closet or lie in the floor flat, lights and noise off. Keep weapons handy, but engage the enemy as a last resort. If you must kill a renegade LEO, strip the body nude and make sure its electronics are off too. Keep the radio to track any cop movements. Stuff the corpse in a sewer after dark. WIth societal chaos, it will be months or decades before it's found. Burning or burying could get risk. drone attention. cut it up its uniform and ditch them after dark in different place. If you can, spray paint the badge a neon color, so as to make it toy-like but hide it still. If it has a tactical vest, remove it's ID marks and make it you're own if that's feasible. If not, hide it in a closed room, but then dispose of it quietly after the disaster has passed. Think swamps, flea markets, quicksand...

Weaponry isn't difficult to hide. Many smaller PD and some State police forces use symbols embedded in the grips of handguns to mark 's tape them as police property. Use electrician's tape to hide the grips and later replace them with standard replacements. If the frame isn't marked for cop useage; you got a free pistol, too. If the frame is marked for cops usage, hide it and later hide in a vehicle at a car crusher's. OR sell it a flea market, preferably out of state. Long guns can hidden until you can finish the cop ID[not the serial numbers!]and then you can either use them your self or pawn them off at a pawn shop you don't commonly use, too.

Jewelry can be pawned off easily. It's best to use at least an out of town pawnshop , too. Eye glasses can be given to eye glass donations booths at the Lion's club and the shoes can be donated to Good Will. Clean up the shooting with paper, because you can easily destroy when it safe to do safe.

Vehicles turn off their electronics and quietly drive them to a remote place and abandon them. preferably at least large rural brush. cars have so remained hidden for decades.

While my ways may sound grim, the rogue cops committed the sin of Home Invasion when they entered without your permission. THey chose their own deaths.
Major French

Postby mombear » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Major French, Love that!! I will do that if my passive way doesn't work! great tips. But being in town might have a couple of problems, with a vehicle.
Your failure to prepare, does not make it an emergency for me!!
mombear
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby Major French » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:15 pm

What are friends for?
Major French

Postby Eaglehrt » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:58 am

Some responses here kinda scare me for your own safety. If not in a fight, don't start one, once you tag yourself in an area, then you have lost the battle before it starts. If you have a stash of weapons and food/water, hopefully it is not in plain sight in a garage or room in the back of the house. In times of Emergency, they can and may even take your stash for the good of the commonwealth. Be smart, weapons/food you need to keep it away from the house and near sheds/barns; bury it and not all together, and hide the tracks of it locations. Think as if the SS was coming soon, and you know how they did things, always prepare for the worst and be smart and sneaky for your families sake. Red paint is good, but also put a marker with it that won't dry out, when you write on the marker, write as if you have been walking for 20 miles, remember these guys have been running your neighbor hood for many hours, and will be tired,and will not write like an author, but make sure they can read it. They will enter every structure, unless your marker works on their exhaustion and they pass it after a quick look........Bright Orange will also be good one......... mark on the marker that 2 bodies have been recovered/this will usually work to keep most out due to fright and them not wanting to be around dead bodies.

Do not shoot at, or approach Officer's with a weapon drawn, your asking to just die.......... remember..... they have Radio's and many more people than you, and be pretty assured they are close within a few blocks.
If you see them coming down the block ... house by house and watch them take everyone away............ goto the sewer system, enter the system and make sure your close the lid, and carry a small chain to lock down the lid... this you must plan for and recon(do this for practice before such event occurs), if the lid seems to be locked down, then the one checking will assume it is clear... remember.. do not stand underneath the lid, move away around a corner, keep quiet very quiet and wait it out several hours before one of you poke your head out... yes it must be dark and do not use a flash light..... if this ever happens.. then assume everyone is a threat... do make sure that it is not just a chemical or gas leaks in the area before your take such actions.

Rule of thumb, keep a bugout back for each person in the family.......never take it out of the car/truck unless that person is out of the vehicle. Yes, everyone should,but they don't, keep the small bugout bag/backpack with at least 2 days supply as they go through the day. There should be a buried cache near your home, and one or two on the way to your bug out place per your worked out routes. Why all this, ok.... your driving home from work..20 miles away; something major happens, it will take you many hours to walk 20 miles, and if you do not have your bag, your gonna be sucking way before, or if even you make it to your house; always be prepared........... its the little things that get ya first.

Anything from a Tornado,to an ice storm can make things very difficult if you just do things by chance............prepare for your families sake.

I am not trying to scare anyone, no sugar here, but people need to get their heads out their bung holes if they want a good chance to survive anything major. Your best bet...........leave the Cities now.........
Looking back on Yesterday, I thank GOD for today.
Smile, Laugh and Be Happy.

Eaglehrt
Vet US Army
USA
Eaglehrt
Oklahoma State Moderator
Oklahoma State Moderator

Postby Murby » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:52 pm

A criminal with a badge is still a criminal and shall be dealt with as such under a SHTF situation.

If we American's simply give up our rights because we are afraid to die due to overwhelming force, then we've already lost everything. My philosophy is a life for a life.. I am willing to die to protect my rights and the rights of others.. The cops trying to confiscate my guns better be willing to die also because I'm going to get at least one them and I won't be afraid to fire the first head shot.

When the rest of America takes on the same attitude, they won't go door to door trying to intimidate people and violate their rights.

They count on the fact that you value your comfortable life with your iphone, xbox, television and fast food more than you value your freedom and your liberties...

Who said the famous phrase "Those who give up liberties for safety deserve neither" or something like that.

Most cops are good people.. and believe it or not, most political leaders have good intentions and are also good people.. even if they make stupid mistakes..
Murby

Postby Cast Iron » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Does anyone else hear Eric Clapton's, "I Shot The Sheriff?"

Or is it just me?

Excuse me, I am going to make myself a margarita.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby Norman11 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:16 pm

If you don't know all ready After Katrina , Congress passed ' PUBLIC LAW 109-295 SEC 706 PROHIBITING THE SEIZURE OF FIREARMS IN A EMERGENCY OR DISASTER BY ANY FEDERAL EMPOLYEE OR PERSON ACTING IN SUPPORT OF RELIEF FRON THAT DISASTER. IT DOES ALLOW THEM TO REQUIRE THAT YOU TEMPOARLY SURRENDER YOUR FIREARM WHILE BEING TRANSPORTED BY THEM. IT ALSO ALLOWS FOR LAWSUITS IN FEDERAL COURT FOR VIOLATIONS AND FOR RETURN OF THE FIREARM

GET A COPY AND POST IT ON YOU DOOR KEEP A COPY IN YOUR PREPS
Norman11

Postby Onegreenguy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 am

Norman11 wrote:If you don't know all ready After Katrina , Congress passed ' PUBLIC LAW 109-295 SEC 706 PROHIBITING THE SEIZURE OF FIREARMS IN A EMERGENCY OR DISASTER BY ANY FEDERAL EMPOLYEE OR PERSON ACTING IN SUPPORT OF RELIEF FRON THAT DISASTER. IT DOES ALLOW THEM TO REQUIRE THAT YOU TEMPOARLY SURRENDER YOUR FIREARM WHILE BEING TRANSPORTED BY THEM. IT ALSO ALLOWS FOR LAWSUITS IN FEDERAL COURT FOR VIOLATIONS AND FOR RETURN OF THE FIREARM

GET A COPY AND POST IT ON YOU DOOR KEEP A COPY IN YOUR PREPS

Good to know...thanks for sharing that one!
"The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to its close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences."

-Winston Churchill's oft-quoted warning on the eve of World War II
Onegreenguy
Tennessee State Moderator
Tennessee State Moderator

Previous

Return to Okie's Law