• Advertisement

They know Who You Are

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Re: They know Who You Are

Postby mom2grandma » Fri May 19, 2017 6:25 pm

just saying we are being watched......
Price Chopper in our area had a recall on some local products that had been produced in the bakery. this is the statement they made :Many of the customers who purchased these items have already been contacted through the company’s SoundBite notification program, which uses purchase data and consumer phone numbers on file in connection with the company’s AdvantEdge (loyalty) card" Price Chopper and other local companies know what you buy and when!!!
mom2grandma

Postby daaswampman » Fri May 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Too many people think everything is black and white! I prefer shades of gray! How about - just not being interesting? There is nothing wrong or illegal about being prepared for storms, having a garden, or owning a weapon or two. If they came to my door, that is exactly what they would find! Just another Redneck Vet, NRA, God Loving country simpleton.

They can't monitor your knowledge, or what you can keep to yourself. While computing power is increasing at alarming speeds, Their will never be enough people to analyze trillions of dull and fictitious details created daily. No reason to hide, just don't be interesting! Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Matte » Sat May 20, 2017 6:03 am

The lists are built as needed. Data from myriad sources can be queried to look for individuals that match the particular profile being searched for, even trying to predict future behavior based on past behavior.

Companies do it all the time to target their advertising. Government for other reasons, such as police depts to build criminal watch lists (ex. http://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/wh ... watchdogs/)

The FCC license database is just another data source. An amateur radio license by itself is just a single data point, but add "Costco membership" + "NICS firearm check in the last two years" + "TEOTWAWKI related books in Amazon wishlist" and maybe you'd end up on a likely prepper list if they wanted to build one. Forum membership and what you like/follow on social media being other data sources. That my name might show up on a gov't list of "preppers, >90% confidence" doesn't bother me personally, that I'd be targeted by the gov't based on matching that profile seems pretty unlikely. That said, I chose not to have a ham license because I prefer not to have my home and BOL on someone's list of "fixed, private radio transmitter sites". Remember it's not just our gov't that builds lists, foreign gov'ts and individuals can 'mine' the available data as well. If you wanted to build a list of likely preppers in your area then searching the FCC database for licensees in your zip code might be a good place to start for example. I'm more concerned with nearby neighbors associating me with preppers than the gov't personally.

To each his own. I'd just suggest caution if you want to make your identity and location known in a public forum; stating you own firearms, gold/silver, and will be away from home on the weekend of June 16th (A.N.T.S. camp) might be interesting to someone.
Matte

Postby rickdun » Sat May 20, 2017 9:37 am

They know who you are the day you're born, social security numbers are issued before you leave the hospital and tracked you're entire lifetime.

Back in the day you never had a SSN until you started working or registered for selective service (males only) back then. Now everyone is doomed from birth til death and even after death if you owe somebody or taxes.

They know where you live, if you're married, how many kids you have, so on and so forth, just google your name and see.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Postby SunDevil » Mon May 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Yes. These points are all valid. Remember that the Utah Data Center and nine other government data centers are specifically retaining information on individuals through time and space. The activities by individuals that are currently legal will change when an authoritarian ruler comes to power. These data centers will provide all of the information necessary to find and capture individuals who are deemed a threat to these authoritarian rulers. Therefore, it is wise to pose as little threat as possible. Do your homework and become the least common threat. Hide and conceal. Your life will soon depend upon it. The government watches everything.
SunDevil

Postby Cadit » Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Most of what I have read is on the mark, but others are close. Where you and I must meet is in the middle, if we are to survive. Now it would be a major mistake for the powers that be to move on anyone at this point in time, or against President Trump. What we need to be doing to making our voices heard, but not in a threating way, like votes. Because you know as well as I do that elections will be one of the first things to go, to protect those they have in office.

Like during the Clinton - Trump election, they thought they had it rapped up and was taking their toys home. But then, the unthinkable happened. The American people spoke up. While they may have got the popular vote because of the populations in a few large cities that are under their control, but the small mighty hand of the National mass, said something else. this rocked their boat, it was not foreseen and not planned for. I think that our election system is going to get and overhaul that's not to our benefit.

So; as SunDevil put it, we must continue to appear as servants, all the while building a resistance. Our vote was that resistance last time, I doubt it will work a second time. Prepare in the shadows, and suppress bad change in the open. There are to many of us to deal with at this time, we may see other well know known preppers and survivalist removed that are considered a threat. People like Rand Paul, Ted Nugent, Trump, The NRA, and other 2nd Amendment Supporters. The first impeachment of a Supreme Court Justice and more. :shifty:
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby 101airborne » Mon May 22, 2017 5:13 pm

mom2grandma wrote:just saying we are being watched......
Price Chopper in our area had a recall on some local products that had been produced in the bakery. this is the statement they made :Many of the customers who purchased these items have already been contacted through the company’s SoundBite notification program, which uses purchase data and consumer phone numbers on file in connection with the company’s AdvantEdge (loyalty) card" Price Chopper and other local companies know what you buy and when!!!

One of the reasons I don't do those store "club/ discount/perks" deals
101airborne

Postby Cadit » Mon May 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Remember: if you don't know what's in our Constitution, How can you defend it or yourself? The Constitution and Bill of Rights are the two most formable documents ever conceived by a Nation. This is why we are referred to as the free WORLD, not Nation, but World. Where the people are in charge and not the government. That's why they flock here in numbers. To get away from government's like North Korea, Russia, China, Cuba and the list goes on.

And now; they don't want our help, they want what we have and are prepared to take if necessary. By what ever means necessary. Don't know about you, but I don't have much, but what I do have is mine, and anyone trying to take it is going to play hell getting it. They're trying to let the older generation (me) die off to reduce the blow-back. We still have a lot of Viet-Nam vets that want stand still. And with the reduction in our Military and the inclusion of local law enforcement under the belt of DHS. :shock:
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Previous

Return to A.N.T.S.