• Advertisement

Would you have rather been...

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Would you have rather been...

Postby founderant » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Would you have rather been the person without a gun or the person with a gun in this video?

https://youtu.be/QLr6ZYRZ3o0
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: Would you have rather been...

Postby Gunns » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 pm

With the gun. The guy would just not stay down though. I guess the moral of the story is what? If its a terrorist, finish with a head shot or two?

Not trying to be callous, but I have always told my wife and son when it comes to violence always make sure your adversary is not moving and if its life threatening make sure they are dead. You just can't take the chance these days.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby tunnelvision » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Gunns wrote:With the gun. The guy would just not stay down though. I guess the moral of the story is what? If its a terrorist, finish with a head shot or two?

Not trying to be callous, but I have always told my wife and son when it comes to violence always make sure your adversary is not moving and if its life threatening make sure they are dead. You just can't take the chance these days.

I agree with you.
tunnelvision

Postby donba » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:49 pm

You shoot till the person you are shooting knows they are dead. Not till you think they are dead. I would want to be the guy with the gun, to darned old to run…..
donba

Postby ajax727 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:23 pm

The guy with the gun but with a gun that hits a litter harder . It took to many rounds to keep him down .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby Illini Warrior » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 am

looks like a second m....f....er should have been shot as well .... after the car driver/slasher goes down by gunfire there's that bunch that comes in from the upper left .... one of those guys has a piece of pipe (???) and beats the hell out of one of the victims mowed down by the car ....

I've been hearing about these Israeli suicide attacks by the Arabs - haven't seen this one before - Holy poo poo !!!!
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby JayJay » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:43 am

Gunns wrote:With the gun. The guy would just not stay down though. I guess the moral of the story is what? If its a terrorist, finish with a head shot or two?

I marvel at the movies that make us (women mostly) look so damn stupid--shoot the perp and THEN turn your back on him??
Oh, please, directors; give us more credit. :?
HAPPINESS is not a fish you catch but a fish you feed.
JayJay

Postby Photon Guy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:48 am

JayJay wrote:

I marvel at the movies that make us (women mostly) look so damn stupid--shoot the perp and THEN turn your back on him??
Oh, please, directors; give us more credit. :?

Some movies are worse, they show the woman getting victimized even when she has the perp at gunpoint.
Photon Guy

Postby farmer_dude48 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:17 pm

I would want the gun... Should have shot him in the head
" Doing what I can with what I got " Mr. Burt Gummer
farmer_dude48
Indiana Preppers Network
Indiana Preppers Network

Postby Dirk Williams » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:30 pm

The gun guy. Old saying, if you don't let them leave, they can't ever come back.

DW
Dirk Williams

Postby arkieready » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Gun guy of course.
I acknowledge I am naive. But I can't understand enough hate to keep trying after being shot. Repeatedly. I can understand fear carrying someone, but I just can't grasp that much hatred.
DH reminds me to shoot until the threat is gone.
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby dmwalsh568 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:20 am

arkieready wrote:Gun guy of course.
I acknowledge I am naive. But I can't understand enough hate to keep trying after being shot. Repeatedly. I can understand fear carrying someone, but I just can't grasp that much hatred.
DH reminds me to shoot until the threat is gone.

Hate is a strong motivator, otherwise revenge wouldn't be all that common. And I have to say with my Irish heritage, I can understand it quite well. I'm happy to help folks until they cross me, but if I'm wronged it takes a LONG time to calm down let alone forgive. So I can easily understand if someone has been shot and know they won't survive that they might want to take the shooter with them. I seem to remember a saying about taking an honor guard into heck with you. :evil:
dmwalsh568

Postby arkieready » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:32 pm

But that kind of violence. Brrrrr. I tend to have a two edged sword coming out of my mouth, short temper and sharp words. Cuts my own throat, too. But to harm people with my hands......
Oh, too clearly I have learned a lesson in forgiveness. Be careful what you pray for, I asked for the ability to hold my temper and forgive those I perceive have wronged me. Wednesday am. Later Wednesday am, I have my prayer acknowledged with a swift kick to my ego and bruised feelings. Of course I lashed out verbally. Fail. I sulked. Fail. all my "righteous" indignation and tears. Big fat fail.
I drank the poison and expected the "bad" guy to get sick. Fail. ( see the recurring theme in my dilemma?).
IDK.
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready

Return to A.N.T.S.