• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

They know Who You Are

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

They know Who You Are

Postby Cadit » Mon May 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi All; and thanks for the show of concern. I am a Ham and my call sign is open to the public. I'm not worried about someone finding out that I'm a Ham. That of course, is for public information. If someone wants information on you, there not a whole lot you can do to stop it. Those that are worried about being placed on a list, and this being the reason why they don't seek their Ham license, I have news for you. Unless you're a high ranking snoop, you are already on a list.

If you are a Blackpowder person like I am, then you're on a list. If you run a lathe, you are on a list, If you use a cell phone, you're on a list. And that list goes on, unless you destroy your cell phones, cut-up your credit cards, receive a paper paycheck and cash it-not deposit it, If you have a newer auto with GPS capability, and this list goes on and on. They know who you are, where you are, what you are buying, what you watch on TV, who you talk to, and this list too goes on and on. What they want, are those they perceive as having their heads in the sand, not noticing what's going on, who don't speak up and so forth. If you're not like that, they know who you are.

What you need to realize is this. We fooled the enemy in WWI and WWII through false information, False Information. It all depends on what you make them think! Because; you're not going to out smart them by trying to hide, they're to big and to deep. So; what then, you hide in plan sight. Don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. This is as old as war itself. While its illegal to transmit coded messages that hides the meaning, you can practice, get email address that is encrypted, just to start.

Take a page from their play book, have them looking over there while you are working over here. Keep them busy, as it might be, looking in the wrong places. But don't get radical. then you run the risk of getting pick up, or have someone knocking on your door, someone you don't want to see. Been there, done that. Not fun. Now; I'm not saying don't complain, because, everyone complains about unpleasant situation they don't like. That is normal, and our government knows that and expects that. It's the ones that gets quite, tries to get below the radar so to speak. But if you stop and think, that how they catch terrorist.

Anyway; stop and think about your actions, are they normal, expected action of a normal citizen. Or are they radical and threating, hiding from those who are watching you, makes them think you're up to something. Be smart, learn from history, and follow their examples. You would be surprised .
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: They know Who You Are

Postby Cast Iron » Tue May 16, 2017 7:01 am

What is "normal" nowadays?

They investigated the Orlando club shooter. Failed to prevent that.

There is so much information out there, there is not enough computing power or analysts to scrutinize every American. Not that the average American would even pop on a suspect list.
I guess we should thank those antifa loons, the far left, as a lot of their rhetoric I find mildly alarming.
I would think the government has a lot more potential homegrown loonies to watch than some goat farmer in the sticks.
Beware of the guy with only one Cast Iron pan . . . he likely knows how to use it.
Cast Iron

Postby dmwalsh568 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:56 am

Cast Iron wrote:What is "normal" nowadays?

They investigated the Orlando club shooter. Failed to prevent that.

There is so much information out there, there is not enough computing power or analysts to scrutinize every American. Not that the average American would even pop on a suspect list.
I guess we should thank those antifa loons, the far left, as a lot of their rhetoric I find mildly alarming.
I would think the government has a lot more potential homegrown loonies to watch than some goat farmer in the sticks.

I would be careful about assuming that there is too much information to be analyzed properly. Big Data is a real thing, data storage prices are dirt cheap, and computer processing power is increasing all the time, so the algorithms that figure out which online ads to show to you today may be updated to pull out persons of interest for whatever reason deemed important at the moment. Man-power to track down additional info in the real world is the only impediment at the moment, but as cash goes away and with online ordering tied to physical addresses increase, there can be more computerized analysis and less emphasis on boots on the ground, so to speak.

Lets take a hypothetical person of interest. If he buys in cash at local stores he can still be tracked as a frequent shopper if LEO has placed license plate cameras in the area. If he buys online, it's even worse...when UPS, Fedex, etc deliver they know the shipper and the recipient address. If certain stores are listed as potentially problematic, then anyone receiving packages from them can be added to a suspect list. Worse, all shipments sent to the suspect address can be traced back to businesses who could be forced to give up their business records for that address, giving a very detailed list of items purchased.

Or along the idea of license plate cameras, do you travel on toll roads? Transponders are required for a lot of toll roads these days and there is no reason that additional transponder readers can't be installed wherever TPTB want them. And of course, the toll roads themselves are a wealth of info of where people move, when and how often.

Does this happen wholesale? Probably not, but there is nothing in current law or legal precedent stopping any of this. I'm probably on some lists because of my online shopping habits, but I'm also a good little consumer and don't rock the boat.

Big Brother is here and he's improving his data collection all the time....
dmwalsh568

Postby dmwalsh568 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:22 am

And no sooner had I sent my message, then I ran across this article:

https://www.engadget.com/2017/05/15/the ... -learning/

The Pentagon is hunting ISIS using big data and machine learning
Its newly-minted Algorithmic Warfare Cross Functional Team is taking the lead.

Military and civilian intelligence analysts "overwhelmed" by the sheer volume of video surveillance data recorded over the America's numerous military incursions against ISIS will soon get some relief. The Pentagon announced on Monday that it is tasking its newly-minted Algorithmic Warfare Cross Functional Team (AWCFT), dubbed Project Maven, with using big data and machine learning to accelerate the process of discovering actionable intelligence in all that aerial imagery.

<snip>
dmwalsh568

Postby 101airborne » Tue May 16, 2017 8:36 am

Well I look at it this way............ I'm a military Vet, spend about half that time working with "certain groups", I'm a registered republican with conservative leaning and am NOT afraid to express my opinion(s), I'm a gun owner and support the rights of LEGAL gun owners. I believe in God and country.

:eek: So if i'm NOT on SOMBODY's list then :shakeno: I've been doing something wrong all these years and have no idea how to correct it!
101airborne

Postby Cadit » Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 am

Thanks guys: you hit the mark on what big brother is and can do. Many think that it’s just a bunch of rednecks hollowing wolf. But the truth is they see it themselves when they read about this or that person was grabbed and they found an arsenal of this or that. You think they just happened upon that, no they knew in advance of any actions. And on the subject of aerials, Argus is a government program that takes a 26-square mile photo every second. They can look real time or post time of aerial photos on monitors that allow them to zoom in to where they can read the writing on a pencil laying on the pavement.

The last I read about Argus is that it flies nonstop across the US and is refueled mid-air. A solar version was being made that would never land, but fly continually. Check it out. "ARGUS” They are trying to tighten their control over us and we are letting them do it. :shakeno:
Cadit
Cadit

Postby Cadit » Tue May 16, 2017 8:54 am

Amen Brother: We're all club members here. The USA Watched, Monitored, Observed and the list goes on. And they know they can beat us unless they can divide us.
Cadit
Cadit

Postby founderant » Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 am

Data collection should be against the law.

Having said that, I want the government to know who I am; they work for me (us). If we remain in the shadows, hiding as if we are doing something wrong, they will use that against us, and try to convince other Americans that we should be looked at with suspicion.
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby NJMike » Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 am

Perhaps I post here to obfuscate the fact that I'm actually someone else, into something else.

Hmm?

:lol:
NJMike
New Jersey Preppers Network
New Jersey Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 am

No one watches me. They know nothing about me. I am nobody. I do nothing wrong. I own no weapons, no food, no water and I don't know how to garden. I even pay more taxes then I have to.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Blondie » Tue May 16, 2017 10:56 am

Ya'll are way higher on that list than I'll ever be. :p

I looked at my new place on Google Earth, nothing but a bunch of trees.

My cell phone is 9 yrs old. I can still call & txt. Most days.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Cadit » Tue May 16, 2017 11:59 am

Hi: Founderant makes a good point, don't try and hide. That in it self makes you a target. He is right, they work for us, and we need to remind them of that. We did just that in the last election. Now we got their attention, lets not drop the ball. So; lets Look like every other American who is tired of their incompetence and let them know, we are the ruling force.

So read and learn from our past, and move forward. Replace those who resist. Take back our control. But remember and be on guard, every animal when cornered will strike out. They feel cornered and look at how they are acting. And remember; they have long reaching arms. Agencies who have almost no oversight and do not want big changes or fast changes. Think; they operate under the cover of darkness. Kennedy thought he was safe, after all, he was the President and look what happened to him. There is evil in this world and it not only North Korea, Russia and China. The USA is right there with them.
Cadit
Cadit

Postby sageprice » Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Phzzt! Let them watch, is there enough of them to walk in my foot steps as I walk away from them. I am amazed by the ignorance of people trying to hide. In a recent reality tv show (I think it was call"hunted") Bounty hunters caught people who dropped off the grid and went back to town for TACO's Stupid Idiotic, Be prepared to drop out of society for a long time. Your own moral compass should be your only guide. Do you have enough primitive knowledge to survive or are you still a product of modern society. Modern society makes you dependent, primitive makes you free.
sageprice
Maryland Preppers Network
Maryland Preppers Network

Postby ajax727 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Heck it is simple for me i do not care let them watch let them listen let the fly by and see inside my home (yep they can do that ) let them track what i buy .
I posted a list on here one time it had 16 or 17 things that could put you on the bad list , like being a gun owner , saying not nice things about our government ,past leadership or want to be leaders , thugs and such . i think i made the top 15 and i am working on the others need that 100 % score .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby Gunns » Thu May 18, 2017 12:50 pm

To whomever is listening. I do not know these people.
:innocent:
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Next

Return to A.N.T.S.