• Advertisement

Ok This NK thing

General discussion board for ANTS members

Moderator: founderant

Ok This NK thing

Postby Cadit » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi All: just read where they have noticed that there now appears to be a nose cone on these Missiles which indicate multiple Nuclear Warheads or countermeasure. What are they really not telling us. Is it just another News bull crap to get the American people behind the government to attack NK, or is it a real threat? Is NK really going to strike the US with a Nuclear bomb? It would be pure suicide on their behalf. And If we do strike first, which would be the first time in American History of America starting a war that I know of?

So: is there a real threat, and if so, is Russia and China really going to go to NK's defense? China's even afraid that NK could start something that would impact their country in a bad way. Anyway: just sounding off to see what others think. So; do you have your Iodine tablets and such, or just waiting to see if it will really be necessary? I mean AmRRON had even raised the alert level to 4. Oh well, we shall see.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Re: Ok This NK thing

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:27 pm

It could be argued that America started the Civil War when Lincoln called for 75,000 troops to invade the South and attempted to resupply Fort Sumpter in violation of a treaty.
There is no doubt that Teddy Roosevelt and William Hurst started the Spanish American War.
Many of the Indian Wars were intentionally started as genocide against an unwanted people.
Do you need more examples?
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby daaswampman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:07 pm

The economy is slowing down, we are beyond dead broke, and we have an unpopular government (all of them). A nice war would cure some of those ills and divert our attention from our real and immediate problems. North Korea is not and will never be a major threat to the integrity of the United States! Fear-mongering by the media needing stories and politicians needing cover - that is all it is! Swanp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby oldasrocks » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Swamp is right again. Throughout history the guberments, here and abroad, have always found an enemy that threatens to population so they can say "YOU NEED US TO PROTECT YOU!" Pay the extra taxes and be happy you are well protected.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:32 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:It could be argued that America started the Civil War when Lincoln called for 75,000 troops to invade the South and attempted to resupply Fort Sumpter in violation of a treaty.
There is no doubt that Teddy Roosevelt and William Hurst started the Spanish American War.
Many of the Indian Wars were intentionally started as genocide against an unwanted people.
Reb

It could be argued that America started the Civil War when Lincoln called for 75,000 troops to invade the South and attempted to resupply Fort Sumpter in violation of a treaty.

it can't be argued - bullshit is bullshit - if you can't face up to the fact that a bunch of stupid dumbshits started a war they couldn't ever win - I guess you need to lie to save face - at least the the Japanese are creative and do it with with fictional cartoons ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:
rebnavy1862 wrote:It could be argued that America started the Civil War when Lincoln called for 75,000 troops to invade the South and attempted to resupply Fort Sumpter in violation of a treaty.
Reb

it can't be argued - bullshit is bullshit - if you can't face up to the fact that a bunch of stupid dumbshits started a war they couldn't ever win - I guess you need to lie to save face - at least the the Japanese are creative and do it with with fictional cartoons ....

in regard to the threat posed by North Korea - if don't believe they are building an intercontinental ballistic missile or working to arm one with a nuke - so be it - be another obstructionist - wouldn't be the first Americans to hinder the US from doing the right thing - costing millions of additional deaths & destruction around the world ....

just glad the obstructionist are being drained and left sqeeking under the rock they crawled out from under ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:
Reb

Really? It is a fact that Lincoln called for 75,000 volunteers to invade his own country. Virginia and other border states were not going to secede until he did this.
South Carolina sent a delegation to Lincoln and secured a treaty from him that he would not send a supply ship to relieve Sumpter. In a very short time Lincoln sent the "Star of the West" with war supplies and reenforcements to the fort. That lie from Honest Abe fomented the firing on the fort. This is in most detailed history books inluding those written in the north. Did you bother to look before you you contracted
oral diarrhea?
It is an accepted fact by most intelligent Americans that the south produced some of the greatest generals EVER. Colonel Freemantle of the British Coldstream Guards, one of England's finest, declared the southern armies to be the best light infantry in the world.
Using profanity and no facts to make an argument is the sign of an ignorant and weak-minded person. Good luck.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:
Illini Warrior wrote:
Reb

in regard to the threat posed by North Korea - if don't believe they are building an intercontinental ballistic missile or working to arm one with a nuke - so be it - be another obstructionist - wouldn't be the first Americans to hinder the US from doing the right thing - costing millions of additional deaths & destruction around the world ....

just glad the obstructionist are being drained and left sqeeking under the rock they crawled out from under ....

Can you point out in my post where I stated that I thought that North Korea was NOT a threat? Of course they are! Try a remedial reading course so that you might comprehend the written word.

rebnavy1862

Postby daaswampman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:47 pm

“Stupid people don’t always know that they’re stupid. They might be aware that something is wrong, they might notice that things don’t usually turn out the way they imagined, but very few of them think it’s because of them. That they’re the root of their own problems, so to speak. And that sort of thing can be very difficult to explain.” Jonas Karlsson, The Room
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Can you point out in my post where I stated that I thought that North Korea was NOT a threat? Of course they are! Try a remedial reading course so that you might comprehend the written word.[/quote]

guy - I'm honestly thinking you're sick & demented enough that your hoping Little Fat Boy succeeds in his goal of nuking Asia and the West Coast ...

anyone that's using some a 150 year old lunatic rant about Abe Lincoln and the Civil War to justify his obstructionism - you need a little help there ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Seeing things that don't exist is the definition of dementia.

rebnavy1862

Postby oldasrocks » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:28 am

The way I see it the NK is an ally. They intend to bomb L.A.. As long as the wind is blowing offshore what is the problem?
oldasrocks

Postby DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:47 am

oldasrocks wrote:The way I see it the NK is an ally. They intend to bomb L.A.. As long as the wind is blowing offshore what is the problem?

HEY!!!...... :rofl:
Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.
-- Max Mayfield

If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe.
-- Abraham Lincoln
DR1VENbyKNOWLEDGE

Postby Cadit » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:25 pm

it can't be argued - bullshit is bullshit - if you can't face up to the fact that a bunch of stupid dumb shits started a war they couldn't ever win - I guess you need to lie to save face - at least the Japanese are creative and do it with fictional cartoons ....

What's up with this statement? The Japanese sat talking Peace treaty the whole time, while planning an attack on the US, a sneak attack at that. They left the meeting abruptly shortly before the bombing started. Bad use of an example. And all this crap about slavery; slavery didn't even inter the picture until a year and a half after the war had started. Plus; It only freed the Confederate state slaves. The Northern states still had slavery, do your research, it’s all there, Grant still had his slaves as did most in all Northern states after the war ended. Let’s get real, here; they tried to paint a different picture and some believed it.

We are now a new nation, a nation of preppers and survivalist, working to create a path of survival for all or as much can be. A path that there are no more your side or my side, but of unity and survival. We will and must depend on our neighbor to make it in a grid down scenario. Because; then it want matter what your skin color is, if you are human, History is just that, our background; good or bad.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby Gunns » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Cadit wrote:
it can't be argued - bullshit is bullshit - if you can't face up to the fact that a bunch of stupid dumb shits started a war they couldn't ever win - I guess you need to lie to save face - at least the Japanese are creative and do it with fictional cartoons ....

What's up with this statement? The Japanese sat talking Peace treaty the whole time, while planning an attack on the US, a sneak attack at that. They left the meeting abruptly shortly before the bombing started. Bad use of an example. And all this crap about slavery; slavery didn't even inter the picture until a year and a half after the war had started. Plus; It only freed the Confederate state slaves. The Northern states still had slavery, do your research, it’s all there, Grant still had his slaves as did most in all Northern states after the war ended. Let’s get real, here; they tried to paint a different picture and some believed it.

We are now a new nation, a nation of preppers and survivalist, working to create a path of survival for all or as much can be. A path that there are no more your side or my side, but of unity and survival. We will and must depend on our neighbor to make it in a grid down scenario. Because; then it want matter what your skin color is, if you are human, History is just that, our background; good or bad.

Preppers can be just as divided as the rest of the country. Sides will always exist. Pick one when its time.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Next

Return to A.N.T.S.