• Advertisement
New Forum Rules
Please Read

Students told to call 9/11 hijackers freedom fighters

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: raggi5

Students told to call 9/11 hijackers freedom fighters

Postby Das Sheep » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 am

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... hters.html

This is in America mind you. I wonder how many other places this happens and never gets reported.

Dressing the girls up in burqa's in class.

Teaching them about Islam.

Calling the Holocaust not a genocide but Ethnic cleansing.

And the school supports this.

What are they teaching peoples kids these days?!

Edit: The more I read about this, the more I understand its apparently happening in like all schools in the 50 states for the most part, and that most kids are now being taught this poo poo. Its unreal. Like they are really teaching kids about Islam and trying to convert them in our schools.

And this is not Infowars or the like.

This is Fox News.

How is this happening?
Das Sheep
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Re: Students told to call 9/11 hijackers freedom fighters

Postby Asatrur » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

I do not trust anything from one source, especially ones that are as slanted as Fox on the right and CNN on the left, so I see if I can find at least 2 sites of different leanings. Here is the article from Yahoo
http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-studies-l ... 00125.html
One is none, two is one!
Asatrur
Extra license HAM
Asatrur
Colorado Preppers Network

Postby JMB1911 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 am

How do you change a system or mindset? Go to the root. This is the agenda of the liberal education system in America today. We have all read or seen revisionist history but this is typically the more quiet way. Change the textbooks and lesson plans to reflect the preferred viewpoint rather than the factual.

What does this mean for our country? Sorry to sound pessimistic but our future adults and leaders will openly state that our freedom fighters were terrorists.

Unfortunately none of this surprises me. The media will go out of their way to cover the Kardashians but when a real story like this comes up only that right wing conservative media outlet comes out with some anti-education hate story. :shock:

What used to be wrong in society is now right. A conservative viewpoint is now considered out of step with society since many conservatives share common beliefs and what we consider to be wrong is shoved back into our faces and we are called intolerant. This is the catch phrase for the LGBT crowd and others like them. They demand that we accept certain things and when we don't we are intolerant.

Last time I checked tolerance is a two way street. If you are not tolerant of my views how can I be intolerant? Sorry for my rant.

Now for a possible solution: Expose the curriculum as much as possible. I don't have small children but many out their do. Perhaps posting copies of exerpts from their lesson plans and referencing the list of textbooks being used may help. Me personally I am praying for an awakening. :shakeyes:
JMB1911

Postby Tybee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 am

I saw a video interview with the mother of one of the students. The students felt the teacher didn't really want, or encourage, the actions; she was just following the curricula.
“Once you have established the goals you want and the price you’re willing to pay, you can ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure and the temporary failures.” Vince Lombardi
Tybee
Georgia Preppers Network
Georgia Preppers Network

Postby USMCWife2010 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am

Tybee wrote:I saw a video interview with the mother of one of the students. The students felt the teacher didn't really want, or encourage, the actions; she was just following the curricula.

It sounds like the teacher was stuck between the rock of needing a job to pay the bills and the hard place of having to promote an agenda she didn't necessarily agree with.

This story is reason number 5,768 why I will be homeschooling my children.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Fortune favors the well-prepared.

P!
USMCWife2010
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby Asatrur » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

You hit a sore part with me. Tolerance is a 2-way street and left and right folks are guilty of not being tolerant. Some of the left do seem to be very intolerant of guns, certain faiths, etc., but on the flip side some of the right side seems to be just as bad when it comes to the idea of gay marriage, faiths other then theirs, and how to raise your kids.
Both sides need to look at it from the other side.
JMB1911 wrote:What used to be wrong in society is now right. A conservative viewpoint is now considered out of step with society since many conservatives share common beliefs and what we consider to be wrong is shoved back into our faces and we are called intolerant. This is the catch phrase for the LGBT crowd and others like them. They demand that we accept certain things and when we don't we are intolerant.

Last time I checked tolerance is a two way street. If you are not tolerant of my views how can I be intolerant? Sorry for my rant.
One is none, two is one!
Asatrur
Extra license HAM
Asatrur

Postby JMB1911 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:06 am

Asatrur wrote:You hit a sore part with me. Tolerance is a 2-way street and left and right folks are guilty of not being tolerant. Some of the left do seem to be very intolerant of guns, certain faiths, etc., but on the flip side some of the right side seems to be just as bad when it comes to the idea of gay marriage, faiths other then theirs, and how to raise your kids.
Both sides need to look at it from the other side.
JMB1911 wrote:What used to be wrong in society is now right. A conservative viewpoint is now considered out of step with society since many conservatives share common beliefs and what we consider to be wrong is shoved back into our faces and we are called intolerant. This is the catch phrase for the LGBT crowd and others like them. They demand that we accept certain things and when we don't we are intolerant.

I think the real issue is tolerance. This concept forces you to change you even if you are against something. I am not talking about blatant acts such as hate groups.

My real question is - why do I have to change? If my views are not the same as someone else's why should we force a change? I totally accept the way others live their lives.

I don't care if someone is straight or gay, pro-gun or anti-gun, etc. It is their choice - just don't tell me that my way is wrong and their's is right. I have rights too.
JMB1911

Postby Pedro wyoming » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

Tolerance, politics, religious studies, and fire storm in the same sentence? And who is surprised at this?

We fail to instill devout religious values in our children and then want to criticize those who do.
Why are we surprised?

10 centuries of raiding and pillaging in the name of our western God and then these folks rise up and resist in the name of theirs.
Why are we surprised?

History is written by the victors. One regime's terrorist is the adversaries freedom fighter. We are facing an ecomonic demise with the near east, a religious war with the middle east and a trade war with the far east. These have been brewing for a while but we are more concerned with reality TV than reality.
Why are we surprised?

pW
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change that survives.” Charles Darwin
Iמנא ,מנא, תקל, ופרסי
אלוהים
Pedro wyoming
Wyoming Preppers Network
Wyoming Preppers Network

Postby daaswampman » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 am

The tolerance bunch really don't know what they are dealing with. I a morbid way I would love to see them try to practice their open minded, tolerant, and entitlement views in the Middle East. Swamp
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Das Sheep » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 am

Asatrur,

I am Roman Catholic.

I believe my religion, just like the Islamic faith, has not place in American schools.

Schools should teach our children.

Religion belongs in Church or the like.

There is being tolorent, and then there is bringing your leftwing anti woman agenda to schools that do not have people really interested in that stuff, and teaching kids things that have little to do with their lesson plan.

AP Geography is not Islamic studies.
Das Sheep
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Pedro wyoming » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 pm

JMB1911 wrote:I think the real issue is tolerance. This concept forces you to change you even if you are against something. I am not talking about blatant acts such as hate groups.

My real question is - why do I have to change? If my views are not the same as someone else's why should we force a change? I totally accept the way others live their lives.

I don't care if someone is straight or gay, pro-gun or anti-gun, etc. It is their choice - just don't tell me that my way is wrong and their's is right. I have rights too.

JMB,
I agree with your premise that tolerance is necessary. I certainly have no intention of making anyone change who is here and behaves themselves.
This thread is not about gays or guns though. It is about religious tolerance and the chickens have come home to roost. Per my last post, our adversary has sworn to do us in. We cannot torment the most prolific religion in the world and remain a peaceful "melting pot" of "diversity". These folks have most of the cheap energy and all of the homicide bombers.

pW
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change that survives.” Charles Darwin
Iמנא ,מנא, תקל, ופרסי
אלוהים
Pedro wyoming
Wyoming Preppers Network
Wyoming Preppers Network

Postby bane5150 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Asatrur wrote:I do not trust anything from one source, especially ones that are as slanted as Fox on the right and CNN on the left, so I see if I can find at least 2 sites of different leanings. Here is the article from Yahoo
http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-studies-l ... 00125.html

I watch both FOX News and CNN equally...somewhere in the middle is the truth. I used to watch MSNBC years ago and that's all I watched then one day the took a hard left turn , crashed and burned.
Vincit Qui Patitur (He who endures conquers)
“It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” ― Charles Darwin

P!
No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.
bane5150
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby JMB1911 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Pedro wyoming wrote:
JMB1911 wrote:I think the real issue is tolerance. This concept forces you to change you even if you are against something. I am not talking about blatant acts such as hate groups.

JMB,
I agree with your premise that tolerance is necessary. I certainly have no intention of making anyone change who is here and behaves themselves.
This thread is not about gays or guns though. It is about religious tolerance and the chickens have come home to roost. Per my last post, our adversary has sworn to do us in. We cannot torment the most prolific religion in the world and remain a peaceful "melting pot" of "diversity". These folks have most of the cheap energy and all of the homicide bombers.

pW

I understand the original post was about religious tolerance but the root issue is about tolerance. I don't have an issue with another religion as long as they don't try to force their beliefs on me. I'll hear them out. I am not an expert in Islam but it seems many followers follow the premise that either you follow Islam or you are against it. This is not about tolerance. It is about domination. When this happens all bets are off and ultimately I would think the West needs to admit that we are many ways already in a holy war - we just can't come out and say it since it would offend others. We live in a challenging world today.
JMB1911

Postby Rabid » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:09 pm

If they are going to do it , they should do it right. Let the girls wear burqas and then beat them for looking the direction of a boy and murder them for disgracing the family. Cut the hand off of someone who has stolen and remove the head of heretics. I don't suppose they teach that part.
DAMMIT IM MAD spelled backwards is DAMMIT IM MAD
Rabid

Postby TimWhite » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

What truely amazes me is we can teach about Islam and ethnic cleansing but you can't pray in school nor wear a clan robe. :angry: Am I missing something here? :angry:
"We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

"Pride and arrogance are a lethal combination and have brought about the downfall of many powerful men". Charlie Daniels
TimWhite
Illinois Preppers Network
Illinois Preppers Network

Next

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters