• Advertisement
New Forum Rules
Please Read

Possible Riots

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: raggi5

Re: Possible Riots

Postby stampgang52 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 pm

I'd like to know what's stormfront , volffront the confederate hammerskins and WAR/ never heard of any of these or what they are. But someone seems to set store by them. Are they preppers groups of some kind?
stampgang52

Postby BK in KC » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 pm

stampgang52 wrote:I'd like to know what's stormfront , volffront the confederate hammerskins and WAR/ never heard of any of these or what they are. But someone seems to set store by them. Are they preppers groups of some kind?

They are white supremacists.
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions."

--James Lileks
BK in KC
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby stampgang52 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:28 pm

OH! I didn't think that this was that kind of a site where one brings up those connections. This is not is it? Sorry for being nieve. It's just not what I'm looking for.
stampgang52

Postby BK in KC » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 pm

stampgang52 wrote:OH! I didn't think that this was that kind of a site where one brings up those connections. This is not is it? Sorry for being nieve. It's just not what I'm looking for.

We're not white supremacists here, we welcome everyone. Right at this moment my son and nephew are playing together on Wii and bugging the crap out of me. My nephew is bi-racial, half black and half white and I love him.
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions."

--James Lileks
BK in KC

Postby dogman19552003 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:49 pm

stampgang, this is a good site with good people who have lots of good ideas. Sometimes some people get carried away with some of the discussions that go on. If you have questions on prepping and such this is the place. Welcome!
dogman19552003

Postby Mollypup » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:35 pm

dogman19552003 wrote:stampgang, this is a good site with good people who have lots of good ideas. Sometimes some people get carried away with some of the discussions that go on. If you have questions on prepping and such this is the place. Welcome!

Ditto!

Discussions can sometimes get interesting......and a bit carried away, but overall this is a great bunch of folks. :shakeyes:
Mollypup
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby Everyman » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 am

10:30 7/11/13 They are arguing features of the jury instructions. Jury to be brought in at 1:00 for closing arguments. Arguments to conclude tomorrow, Friday, morning. Court will work Saturday if jury comes back.
You are free to use or republish anything I have written here provided that your intent is to freely disseminate information that will help people. Attributions to Everyman appreciated.

From the most famous of the Medieval Morality Plays: And sayth one of the Virtues “Everyman I will go with thee to meet thy fate, I will attend thee when there is want; I am the Virtue of Knowledge.”

If voting worked it would be illegal.
Everyman
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby oswegoscott » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 am

Everyman wrote:10:30 7/11/13 They are arguing features of the jury instructions. Jury to be brought in at 1:00 for closing arguments. Arguments to conclude tomorrow, Friday, morning. Court will work Saturday if jury comes back.

Have Rev Al,Jesse and Louis F chimed in much?
oswegoscott

Postby Everyman » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 pm

No, I think they are busy selling helicopter tours of their big mouths. The real concern is this Malik Zulu Shabazz and his New Black Panthers gang. Talk about terrorist threats! If I were called as a witness in this case I'd claim that I was intimidated by these thugs just for what they said in Sanford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eseHDyaip0U
You are free to use or republish anything I have written here provided that your intent is to freely disseminate information that will help people. Attributions to Everyman appreciated.

From the most famous of the Medieval Morality Plays: And sayth one of the Virtues “Everyman I will go with thee to meet thy fate, I will attend thee when there is want; I am the Virtue of Knowledge.”

Everyman
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Everyman » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:58 pm

2:55 7/11/13 Pros closing arguments well under way. Currently taking break. Consensus of trial watchers is the Pros presentation very, very poor and unconvincing.

Everyman
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Illini Warrior » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Since we are now overseas,the only thing that comes to mind is pre war nazi germany,"Crystal Night" is what that event was called.It's racially motivated for sure!Maybe it's a real good thing white people don't riot at the drop of a hat.
FYI,I am a white guy also.[/quote]

that wasn't a civilian riot .... it was conducted by Hitler's Brown Shirts and Hitler Youth ..... it was directed 100% against the Jewish religious centers and businesses ..... any newspapers that had printed against the Hitler movement were also smashed that nite ..... just a strategic political move[/quote]
It was still ethnic!They used race/ethnicity and laid the problems of germany on the jews.It was not just the people of jewish faith that got rounded up![/quote]

I'm well aware of who was rounded up ..... my entire euro part of the family disappeared ....

my reply only addressed the Night of Breaking Glass ..... not the entire extermination attempt or the war ....
Illini Warrior

Postby Lghmstng3 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:Since we are now overseas,the only thing that comes to mind is pre war nazi germany,"Crystal Night" is what that event was called.It's racially motivated for sure!Maybe it's a real good thing white people don't riot at the drop of a hat.
FYI,I am a white guy also.

that wasn't a civilian riot .... it was conducted by Hitler's Brown Shirts and Hitler Youth ..... it was directed 100% against the Jewish religious centers and businesses ..... any newspapers that had printed against the Hitler movement were also smashed that nite ..... just a strategic political move[/quote]
It was still ethnic!They used race/ethnicity and laid the problems of germany on the jews.It was not just the people of jewish faith that got rounded up![/quote]

I'm well aware of who was rounded up ..... my entire euro part of the family disappeared ....

my reply only addressed the Night of Breaking Glass ..... not the entire extermination attempt or the war ....[/quote]
Sorry to hear that.
Lghmstng3
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby cowboy224 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm

The Dept of Justice is to blame from the beginning... They were bussing protesters in to start this parade of idiocy... So when he is aquitted the rioters will know they have the "ok" from the current regime.... Such a sad thought:(
Speak softly and carry a big stick... Roosevelt
cowboy224

Postby dogboy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Okay, a few other "white" riots:

the anarchists, anti-Americanism, and anti-capitalists rioting at the various G7, NATO, and World Banking meetings.
1960's-era anti-war protests
Labor union protests gone violent
dogboy

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:35 pm

dogboy wrote:Okay, a few other "white" riots:

the anarchists, anti-Americanism, and anti-capitalists rioting at the various G7, NATO, and World Banking meetings.
1960's-era anti-war protests
Labor union protests gone violent

Yes, and they were all liberals.
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

PreviousNext

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters