• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Christian Terrorist?

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

Re: Christian Terrorist?

Postby daaswampman » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:26 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:That nuthatch will likely get off on some insanity plea, I mean look at him. So we will pay for keeping
him and giving him therapy for the rest of his sorry life after he snuffed out the lives of several good productive
people. And they may even say he is cured one day.

Seems hypocritical, that you would resent a disabled person getting government handouts for life? Perhaps we should tell all of then to act normal and get a damn job. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Lynda » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:30 am

[quote="RubyAbigail"]Rose colored glasses are a nice accessory, but they can be a burden when people are trying to reason with you.

Who might be wearing those?
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Postby Vetmike » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:56 am

As soon as I saw the title I knew this would be interesting. We now know the Mr Dear is likely way off the deep end and the reasons for his attack are probably lost in the jumble of his mind. Attacks on some enterprise held dear by Liberals is immediately labels as 'Christian' or 'Conservative' or even 'Redneck' by the Liberal media. Usually we find that the attacker was some sort of crazy. Since Roe v Wade there have been 7 murders, 8 assaults and 24 property damage incidents against PP clinics in the US. The numbers should be zero but, in truth, the numbers are not what one would expect given the rhetoric.
It seems most Atheists and religions not of the Judaeo-Christian tradition like to pretend the Old Testament is the whole Bible. It isn't and the differences are quite important. My God is a loving God who wants all His children to come home. But He also gave us free will.
As for the Crusades, why does no-one talk about the Muslim invasions into Europe? The Muslims invaded the the Iberian Peninsula in the early 700s and nearly conquered all of France. They held the Iberian Peninsula until the mid-1400s. They invaded Europe thru the Balkans starting in the mid 700s only being stopped at Vienna in the early 1600s.
As for Christian Terrorists when was the last time Christians put men in cages and burned them alive?
Vetmike

Postby daaswampman » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:06 pm

They will report anything but the truth. Look a the guys eyes and tell me you don't see something that resembles Sandy Hook. This should be a wake up call that rural areas also attract nut cases and those with something to hide. Very sad for the decent and hardwork people that live and move there for good reasons. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman

Postby LeeLynn » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 pm

This guy was no more a terrorist than those getting abortions and those performing them. Too, he is no more a murder than those as well. Unless it's a life saving event or a rape, there is no need for an abortion today with all the "no questions asked" drop offs at hospitals and fire stations.
LeeLynn

Postby FussyOldHen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:19 pm

LeeLynn: "Fussy no disrespect but even though they were written by men they still claim divine inspiration from heavenly creatures, at least 3 that I'm aware of. Men have always done the work for their God."

Men have ALWAYS claimed divine inspriation from heaven... whenever it fits their personal agenda at the time. They will kill in the name of God, they will steal in the name of God, and they will do criminal acts in the name of Godl

Here is a list of a few well-known evangelists that you may recognize -- where do you think their lavish lifestyles came from, hard work or bilking gullible donors?
Herbert Armstrong and his same-kinda-guy son,
Garner Ted Armstrong:
Jim Bakker
Creflo Dollar ($25 million net worth, so far)
Jerry Falwell
Billy Graham ($25 million net worth)
Jesse Jackson ($10 million net worth, so far)
Bishop T.D. Jakes ($15 million net worth, so far)
Bishop David Oyedepo ($150 million net worth, so far)
Oral Roberts
Pat Robertson ($100 million net worth)
Jimmy Swaggert

"Men have always done the work for their God."

Ah, no, not exactly. It's been more like Men have always done what they dam* well pleased while using God's name as the reason.
FussyOldHen

Postby LeeLynn » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:37 pm

FussyOldHen wrote:LeeLynn: "Fussy no disrespect but even though they were written by men they still claim divine inspiration from heavenly creatures, at least 3 that I'm aware of. Men have always done the work for their God."

Men have ALWAYS claimed divine inspriation from heaven... whenever it fits their personal agenda at the time. They will kill in the name of God, they will steal in the name of God, and they will do criminal acts in the name of Godl

Here is a list of a few well-known evangelists that you may recognize -- where do you think their lavish lifestyles came from, hard work or bilking gullible donors?
Herbert Armstrong and his same-kinda-guy son,
Garner Ted Armstrong:
Jim Bakker
Creflo Dollar ($25 million net worth, so far)
Jerry Falwell
Billy Graham ($25 million net worth)
Jesse Jackson ($10 million net worth, so far)
Bishop T.D. Jakes ($15 million net worth, so far)
Bishop David Oyedepo ($150 million net worth, so far)
Oral Roberts
Pat Robertson ($100 million net worth)
Jimmy Swaggert

"Men have always done the work for their God."

Ah, no, not exactly. It's been more like Men have always done what they dam* well pleased while using God's name as the reason.

If Christians would study their scriptures, they would know that getting paid for preaching is a contradiction. It should be easy, if people studied to figure out what church belongs to him. Their first clue should be it will have his name. Another clue would be no paid clergy. Maybe they should ask if their church has temples as well. Remember, the devil appears as an angel of light.
LeeLynn

Postby peekachoo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:54 pm

The man that married us had never recieved pay for preaching. We called him after being married 35 yrs. He had fallen off the wagon and was being paid. Sorry, we didnt really like him anymore.
peekachoo
Colorado Preppers Network
Colorado Preppers Network

Postby AuntBee » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:53 am

You should all watch Pillars of the Earth (mini-series) based on the (dull) book written by Ken Follett. The series was surprisingly good, IMO. By the end, I wanted to build a cathedral in the worst way -- but what's related to this discussion is the portrayal of church (of England) corruption and greed, and the high clergy's complete devotion to getting money and power. The parishioners had zero worth except for the tithes they had to pay. (It also gives a lot of insight about how superstitious people were, but that's another topic). Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

Patriotic Stablist: I didn't understand this text from one of your posts: "They want to make them have kids
but there is more to raising a child then making a poverty stricken person have it. "

Who wants to make poverty stricken people have kids?

Aunt Bee
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network

Postby Lynda » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:53 am

AuntBee wrote:You should all watch Pillars of the Earth (mini-series) based on the (dull) book written by Ken Follett. The series was surprisingly good, IMO. By the end, I wanted to build a cathedral in the worst way -- but what's related to this discussion is the portrayal of church (of England) corruption and greed, and the high clergy's complete devotion to getting money and power. The parishioners had zero worth except for the tithes they had to pay. (It also gives a lot of insight about how superstitious people were, but that's another topic). Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

Patriotic Stablist: I didn't understand this text from one of your posts: "They want to make them have kids
but there is more to raising a child then making a poverty stricken person have it. "

Aunt Bee

She means the Catholic church and their views about birth control and abortion.

Lynda

Postby Mollypup » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:44 am

Lynda wrote:
AuntBee wrote:You should all watch Pillars of the Earth (mini-series) based on the (dull) book written by Ken Follett. The series was surprisingly good, IMO. By the end, I wanted to build a cathedral in the worst way -- but what's related to this discussion is the portrayal of church (of England) corruption and greed, and the high clergy's complete devotion to getting money and power. The parishioners had zero worth except for the tithes they had to pay. (It also gives a lot of insight about how superstitious people were, but that's another topic). Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

Aunt Bee

She means the Catholic church and their views about birth control and abortion.

True, yet the Catholic church also teaches abstinence is a good idea if you don't want a pregnancy. I don't see how that is forcing anyone to have a child they don't want or can't afford.

In fact, I don't see any pro lifer trying to push someone into raising / supporting a child they don't want. But killing that child is more than a bit drastic solution to an unwanted pregnancy. There are endless potential parents on exceptionally long waiting lists that would be thrilled to raise such a child.

Teaching self control & how to step up to responsibilities for life choices would go a long long way to fixing the mentality that is rapidly helping to destroy this country.

I do find it interesting that as soon as this happened it was assumed certain things about the shooter........and all of them untrue........except for the fact that he is severely mentally disturbed and obviously can't cope living in society. Yet no one seems to care that if state hospitals and long term mentally ill facilities had not been closed down in mass by bleeding hearts (and budget cutters) there might be somewhere to safely house these people in order to keep both the public and themselves safe from the harm they may do due to their illness. And before someone jumps onto the old argument that they were horrible places (some were, most weren't), then change / enforce regulations and fix what is wrong with them. Don't close them and leave families struggling to cope on their own with no support system at all.
Mollypup
Ohio Preppers Network
Ohio Preppers Network

Postby Lynda » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 am

No argument there, Molly.

Lynda

Postby AuntBee » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:57 am

I agree. No argument, Molly.

Lynda, aha! Thank you. I forgot the obligation to go forth and multiply that different religions have.

Aunt Bee
AuntBee

Postby rebnavy1862 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:03 am

Good post Molly.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby RayMac1963 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Birth control is hitting your target... wait, maybe thats gun control. Birth control would be NOT hitting your target. Thats it!
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".

My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network
Michigan Preppers Network

PreviousNext

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters