• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

The Donald on the Second Amendment

Political discussions and categories. (Sub-Forums are unlocked)

Re: The Donald on the Second Amendment

Postby Lynda » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:11 am

This guy is a troll. I don't know about anyone else but the more someone tells me what I must do the more I will resist. Perhaps this was the intent all along. I have been inundated with private messages from the Trumpie Stumper.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Postby theoutback » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 am

Lynda wrote:This guy is a troll. I don't know about anyone else but the more someone tells me what I must do the more I will resist. Perhaps this was the intent all along. I have been inundated with private messages from the Trumpie Stumper.

I'm guessing troll! That reminds me, I'll try this again..... Trump Stumper,
seriously, are you even a prepper? You were never on this site before all this hooplah with this false profit.
theoutback

Postby Lynda » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:51 am

theoutback wrote:
Lynda wrote:This guy is a troll. I don't know about anyone else but the more someone tells me what I must do the more I will resist. Perhaps this was the intent all along. I have been inundated with private messages from the Trumpie Stumper.

I'm guessing troll! That reminds me, I'll try this again..... Trump Stumper,
seriously, are you even a prepper? You were never on this site before all this hooplah with this false profit.

It's all an act; all a big game for someone's amusement.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda

Postby theoutback » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:52 am

What a great candidate. Lotta class there! I can see why you would believe everything he says about the second amendment Trump stumper! :shakeno: :thumbdown:

http://time.com/4050241/donald-trump-marco-rubio-clown/

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/pol ... /72821100/
theoutback

Postby Bull54 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:47 am

When I look at Prez candidates regarding the 2nd amendment and just about any other topic, I try to find out where they stood on the issues prior to 2 years before they began to even think of running. So here it is 2015 and I would think in my mind anything said between 2013 and the present is strictly for political showmanship/pandering. I want to know where they stood back in 1990 or 2000 or even 2005. To me that shows at least a longevity of the beliefs in something more than just spouting things when you are considering running for office or during a campaign.

At the moment, I have not even tried to find out how any candidate has been in their past records. And the reason for that is, at least for me personally is it is way too early! As ONE topic will NOT save any candidate, they have to have the whole package and so far I am not seeing this from any of them. Although, I do agree the 2nd amendment is one of the biggie topics for me, it is not the only one.

Does anyone have any info on the candidates and their positions on the 2nd Amendment prior to 2013?? If so, would be interested in reading some of that info if you would care to share.

Thanks
Bull54

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:23 am

PresidentTrump2016 wrote:A "Trump Hater" was not meant in any "derogatory" manner or in any way to "diminish people."
It is a descriptive term to describe people who hate Trump.
The definition of a "hater" is "a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing."
I am a "Hillary Hater" and proud of it.
I did not call any specific person on APN a Trump Hater but you did accuse just me of "acting like" a derogatory name.

Here is an article where Politico coined the term "Haters For Trump" or Trump Haters
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/d ... ain-213247

People who hate Trump call themselves Trump Haters. You stated that you do not hate him, so the comment was not addressed to you.

PresidentTrump2016,

I should tell you that I did not take your use of the word "Hater " as derogatory at all. I work in a shipyard with a broad spectrum of people...from A to Z.

Hater is mild compared to some of the language here. You need to have thick hide to get through a day in this place.

I took the word "Hater " as you used it as were you immature, unrefined...a Xerox copy of what the Left so often uses and misuses to try to make us feel guilty...worthy of less consideration....censor us..control us....bully us..intimidate us. I am not so much into Xerox copies per se..but would like to see someone out here who has had carefully considered experiences and or thoughts...not "Hater."

Many of us, as I previously stated, have been in hazardous occupations...and for many years. We are not easily intimidated...made to feel ashamed....coerced...leveraged...made to feel guilty for our beliefs or how we earn our monies. We are not interested in someone else leading us along a pre thought out path for which we did not carefully examine for ourselves.

I can tell you with certainty that many in here do not easily frighten...nor are they easily bullied...and I mean male and female both. They have been around the block several times as the olde saying goes.

Hence some here would like to see you use an idea or concept in original thinking ...original expression..not just a Xerox copy of what the Left so uses and misuses to try to intimidate and control us. The pimps in the media as well...trying to drag us left or right...they are still to me pimps and the Lucre is our very souls.

Mine is not for sale to such weak and beggarly leverage attempts.

I don't think the word is derogatory at all PresidentTrump2016. I think the word Hater is weak....even pitiful.

The word "Hater" once you know what it is.. ..comes across so weak...sort of like the expression of a year or so past..."You didn't build that."

Ok...PresidentTrump2016...let me try this from another angle. Perhaps this might make some sense to you and the readers out here.

When you have spent time reading books from which the text and grammar are some 150 to 300 years olde...you get accustomed to a form or style or writing which is difficult to find in todays marketplace of Pulp language. Newspaper level and below. And Hater comes across in just such a manner....Pulp. Does not also the expression "You didn't build that " come across as Pulp?? You see??

The word "Hater as it is used and misused today is designed to invoke an emotional response...like the word "Hitler." I am automatically supposed to cede to the word..give in an be manipulated and ashamed of being associated with the word or label....get on the PC bandwagon..stop thinking for myself.
Not so.

For you see...I have spent years in this occupation disciplining my emotions in order to get certain tasks/jobs done ..not cede to my emotions. Hence it becomes easy to detect someone scamming and manipulating me by my emotions. This is why drama queens don't cut it with me.
And so too the word "Hater" and also "Hitler." No different to me than a Drama Queen. And reading a goodly number of those olde books has also expanded my understanding of language and methods behind it.

I'm going to tell you something else about people 150 to 300 years ago...those who could read and write...they could think as well. You have to be able to think in order to thusly write. This is the very opposite of emoting. This means discipline...logic and reason...not drama.

You see? These are warning flags to me that someone is trying to manipulate me. My radar perks up immediately when I hear those two words in particular. "Hitler and Hater." There are other watchwords but those two will suffice for the purposes of this post.

Oh...and in line with the pattern of logic and reason I am trying to explain here...

If Donald Trump is the caliber of man you are attempting to describe...he will quickly and easily understand the concept of "Hater" and how it is used and misused to manipulate people...by leadership, public education, and the media. He should be teaching this to the voting public so that they can catch on to the political arena. Thus in line with his raising the bar on the GOP leadership. The Democrats as well.
I would be want to call that Leadership...not the blame game which so often tries to pass today for leadership.

Hope this helps explain about the word "Hater." I have done this on certain sites to people who call themselves "Social Justice Warriors" ... "SJW's" and it is obvious that they have been using the word and label "Hater" for so long that they cannot conceive of a person being able to think their way around it. They have great difficulty with the realization or awareness that someone is not predictably joining in lock step under their control and intimidation to the word "Hater" and other control/watchwords. They have no clue that they are just Xerox copies of the changing winds..with little or no individual thinking going on...only emotions being prostituted as were it the moral high ground. It is not... once you know how to think your way around it. Most people cede and default to it...in shame. I am not interested in that kind of control over me and my mind...my very soul.

Just my .02 again.

Thanks for your post and your time,
And also my apologies to the thread and forum for any inconvenience I have caused here.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to Politics