• Advertisement

Fortitude Ranch: A recreational and survival community

Survival Communities, Survival Retreats and Bug Out Locations

Moderators: Whisper, medic72, refuge2012

Re: Fortitude Ranch: A recreational and survival community

Postby daaswampman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:02 pm

I like the idea and I don't think it is an intentional scam, but to me the numbers don't add up. 180,000 possible tokens with two active sites and plans for ten more? If there was one near me, I would have interest if it were not for the token offering.

The Crypto angle dose not fit for a long term survival community. I would need to see the balance sheets before any investment. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Re: Fortitude Ranch: A recreational and survival community

Postby MgrFortitudeRanch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Lots of folks try to form groups to build their own survival community, prepper retreat. Most soon fail because of disagreements, the high costs, folks not getting along. We had good success with our first facility in West Virginia and reached capacity, so raised funds to expand. Putting up more buildings and shelters this spring with funds raised, and also will be expanding our Colorado facility. It's fine if you want to do it on your own, as most hard core dedicated preppers who use this site want to. But most people don't have the time and dedication, and it is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE if you've got 100 people at a facility sharing the costs. Also far safer, because you can field a large guard force. Tom Martin and APN liked the idea, have supported us, and continue to. We did pay for some advertisements, which supports APN. They have some staff and bills to pay---you don't pay to use this blogsite, so should be thankful that some businesses to pay to support APN. I'm a retired AF Colonel, intelligence officer, and don't scam people. Welcome to sign up for a tour of our West Virginia facility later this spring when we reopen for member sales. Contact information on our website.
MgrFortitudeRanch

Previous

Return to Survival Communities