• Advertisement

Shooting at University at Northern Arizona

Topics about guns

Shooting at University at Northern Arizona

Postby rickdun » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:17 am

Fox news reported a shooting at the university of northern arizona, 1 dead, 3 injured. They said it happened at a dorm, at about 1:20 am, arizona time.

Obozo is going to have a field day with this, again.

Obozo is heading to oregon today to meet with those families, BUT most don't want him to come, fox news said there are thousands ready to protest when he arrives. He needs to just stay home and keep his mouth shut.

Obozo needs to see a phyco, phd.
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network

Re: Shooting at University at Northern Arizona

Postby AuntBee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:14 am

I love it that the people in Oregon don't want Obama to bring his circus to their town, and that they are coming out and saying so. Good for them! It doesn't stop the clueless one, though.

All of these mass shooting have been in Gun Free zones, haven't they?

AB
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:32 am

Obammy has to lay his "excuse" groundwork ... his EOs are right around the corner - he's gave up on the Middle East and starting a domestic crisis as a diversion ....

if you need an argument for keeping your weapons not only readily in your possession - but a carry always CCW - check out what's happening in Israel currently .... coming to your locale next - they are already in Europe with millions on the Obammy invitation list
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby AuntBee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:03 am

Yep. They just reported on Fox that Obama has his EO pen out. He wants there to be a national database of the mentally ill, and another requirement that gun dealers who sell more than a certain number of firearms per year have to have a specialicense from the ATF.

Meanwhile, Hillary compares the NRA to communists amd Iranians.
AuntBee

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

AuntBee wrote:I love it that the people in Oregon don't want Obama to bring his circus to their town, and that they are coming out and saying so. Good for them! It doesn't stop the clueless one, though.

AB

Wednesday night, O'Reilly said that we needed to show respect for the office of the presidency.

Sorry Bill, we don't agree on that one. The office has been an utter disgrace for 7 seven years. I would refuse to show Obama respect just because he is president. The "office" doesn't automatically make a man worthy of respect. He has to earn it.

Reb
Go Oregon!
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby Gunns » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:59 am

rebnavy1862 wrote:
AuntBee wrote:I love it that the people in Oregon don't want Obama to bring his circus to their town, and that they are coming out and saying so. Good for them! It doesn't stop the clueless one, though.

AB

Wednesday night, O'Reilly said that we needed to show respect for the office of the presidency.

Sorry Bill, we don't agree on that one. The office has been an utter disgrace for 7 seven years. I would refuse to show Obama respect just because he is president. The "office" doesn't automatically make a man worthy of respect. He has to earn it.

Reb
Go Oregon!

Roger Roger
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby Dirk Williams » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:25 am

But wait!. Isn't more gun control a reasonable first step. Wouldn't reasonable gun control legislation have stopped this event. :thumbdown:

Sorry, I'm just disgusted with some of the liberal flotsom ,being bantered here on APN. This is not the same prepper web site I joined in 2010

Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:35 am

AuntBee wrote:Yep. They just reported on Fox that Obama has his EO pen out. He wants there to be a national database of the mentally ill, and another requirement that gun dealers who sell more than a certain number of firearms per year have to have a specialicense from the ATF.

Meanwhile, Hillary compares the NRA to communists amd Iranians.

it's going to much more drastic than that - anything foreign is getting cut off - that's the eaziest EO of them all .... Obammy is cutting off the AKs & the cheap ammo ....

don't be too surprised if the EOs tromp ALL the individual state's gun laws with overriding Fed laws - he's setting things up for Supreme Court cases for the next decade - in the meantime the Fed agencies will have room to romp around slowing down & eliminating gun ownership ....

the bigger the splash the better for Obammy - he needs some more stalling for 2016 - he doesn't want any questions about foreign affairs during the election - he's turning everything inside on purely domestic & DemoCrap issues they can debate ...
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Gunns » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:02 am

Where in the 2nd Amendment does it say you have the right to purchase Ammo ?
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 am

Gunns wrote:Where in the 2nd Amendment does it say you have the right to purchase Ammo ?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Yes, the 2nd states the right to bear arms. "Arms" could be construed to not mean ammunition inclusively. After all, we say "arms AND ammunition". Of course we all know that an "arm" is useless without ammo, that would make the "security of a free State" impossible.

Thinking like a liberal is making me nauseous. Gotta stop this. Time for lunch.

Reb
we need a vomiting emoticon
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862

Postby anita » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:52 pm

I went for a brick of .22LR last week, the day after the Oregon shooting, and their supply was very limited.

I thought it was just because of the Oregon shooting, (the salesman told me they were quite busy that day) but yesterday I was speaking with someone who had worked at a firearms store, but no longer does. He shoots competitively, and he said .22LR has been difficult to get for a long time. I suppose most of you know that, but I thought the stock of firearms and ammo had gotten back to normal after being so tight after the Newtown, Conn., shooting, but I guess not.
anita

Postby Blondie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm now reading this shooting took place outside a Frat house? :blink:

Either The Entitled Children of The 1%'ers didn't let the shooter join. Or this was a hazing that went bad.

People need to get over themselves. It's not that important.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Blondie wrote:I'm now reading this shooting took place outside a Frat house? :blink:

Either The Entitled Children of The 1%'ers didn't let the shooter join. Or this was a hazing that went bad.

People need to get over themselves. It's not that important.

nothing but ghetto trash that went to college ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby SSG Nasty » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:33 pm

18 years old - who gave him the handgun?
"FIRE IN THE HOLE"
SSG Nasty
Arizona Preppers Network
Arizona Preppers Network

Postby JC1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:59 pm

I understand some guys got into a fight, someone pulled a guns.... Don't get me wrong every shooting and every life lost is important but the media is blowing it all out of context. This wasn't someone coming in and shooting people at random. Anything to get the headline :thumbdown:
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. Henry Ford
JC1

Next

Return to Guns