• Advertisement

gun confiscation

Topics about guns

Re: gun confiscation

Postby DVC JACK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:35 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:
ajax727 wrote:Well heck after doing a lot of research and trying to find who could be armed to aid in the confiscation of guns in America . It seems funding has been pouring into the Muslim brotherhood and other Islamic groups here in America . Taxpayers money seems to be behind part of the funding , our present government has been funding them .
It seem that we will not be invaded but the manpower need to force confiscation is all ready here and all it will take is for them to be armed . With the large amounts of ammo that the government has purchased it could be used to arm a army of confiscators . The dots when connected makes a very disturbing picture , only time will tell if I am right , I can only hope I am wrong .
Don't take my research as a fact research this for yourself and draw your on opinions .I will not give links because that could taint your research or point of view ...


The Muslim Brotherhood...is that not a foreign government??? Foreign entity???

Orangetom
Egyptian political party to begin with. Im not sure. You say mooslum I think secure target remove safety aim and press.
Ive had 3 groups of mooslums detained since the NYC/Pentagon/Flight93 (I never refer to Sept 11 as 911. That is too similar to the 1911 Colt and I absolutely refuse to insult the legacy of that handgun thanks to Col Jeff Cooper. RIP) attack by Islamic Terrorist Jihadists. 2 groups in US airports and one pair in the Mexico City airport. I refuse to share flights with any raghead that acts looks walks speaks or smells suspicious. Period.
DVC JACK
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: gun confiscation

Postby ajax727 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Orangetom
I was speaking of the group that is already here .Not those in other countries .

Jack how you do things is up to you .
I assume very little if and when things go bad I will do what needs to be done to the best of my ability and skills ..+..
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727
 
Posts: 2392
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am
Karma: 73

Re: gun confiscation

Postby Lynda » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:31 am

Going back to the original post. In addition to local law enforcement not enforcing a gun confiscation, there simply aren't enough resources to carry out such an agenda, even if ordered.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
User avatar
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network
 
Posts: 7451
Images: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: gun confiscation

Postby DVC JACK » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 am

Lynda wrote:Going back to the original post. In addition to local law enforcement not enforcing a gun confiscation, there simply aren't enough resources to carry out such an agenda, even if ordered.
It would still be a bloody mess at best. Too many unknown variables to imagine a scenario. One things for sure. The Pro Gunners need to become better organized. The govt is very frightened of that. Thats when peaceful law abiding citizens are labeled racist bigots hateful terrorists KKK Nazi Supremists etc etc. Unfortunately that dampens the spirit of many patriots. Not so on my island.
:gunsmile: :wave: :gunshooting: Keep the Spirit!
DVC JACK
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: gun confiscation

Postby Lynda » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:45 am

DVC JACK wrote:
Lynda wrote:Going back to the original post. In addition to local law enforcement not enforcing a gun confiscation, there simply aren't enough resources to carry out such an agenda, even if ordered.
It would still be a bloody mess at best. Too many unknown variables to imagine a scenario. One things for sure. The Pro Gunners need to become better organized. The govt is very frightened of that. Thats when peaceful law abiding citizens are labeled racist bigots hateful terrorists KKK Nazi Supremists etc etc. Unfortunately that dampens the spirit of many patriots. Not so on my island.
:gunsmile: :wave: :gunshooting: Keep the Spirit!



Doesn't bother me in the least what names I've been called. I still have the firearms. No politician in his/her right mind would entertain the thought of a mass gun confiscation. They yak about it for no other reason than vote pandering.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
User avatar
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network
 
Posts: 7451
Images: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: gun confiscation

Postby DVC JACK » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:19 am

Lynda wrote:
DVC JACK wrote:
Lynda wrote:Going back to the original post. In addition to local law enforcement not enforcing a gun confiscation, there simply aren't enough resources to carry out such an agenda, even if ordered.
It would still be a bloody mess at best. Too many unknown variables to imagine a scenario. One things for sure. The Pro Gunners need to become better organized. The govt is very frightened of that. Thats when peaceful law abiding citizens are labeled racist bigots hateful terrorists KKK Nazi Supremists etc etc. Unfortunately that dampens the spirit of many patriots. Not so on my island.
:gunsmile: :wave: :gunshooting: Keep the Spirit!



Doesn't bother me in the least what names I've been called. I still have the firearms. No politician in his/her right mind would entertain the thought of a mass gun confiscation. They yak about it for no other reason than vote pandering.
Every time an unknown politician steps up I check his NRA Rating. That can make em or break em.
Congrats to you lady. Its nice to see females interested in the 2nd Amendment. Id never break bread or share wine with one that wasnt. One poster said the other day his wife finally asked for her own gun. And he was surprised. Marrying a woman not interested in protecting herself and her children would be as bad as hooking up with a non orgasmic gal hahaha. :shakeyes:
DVC JACK
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: gun confiscation

Postby RubyAbigail » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:45 am

DVC JACK wrote:
ajax727 wrote:Well heck after doing a lot of research and trying to find who could be armed to aid in the confiscation of guns in America . It seems funding has been pouring into the Muslim brotherhood and other Islamic groups here in America . Taxpayers money seems to be behind part of the funding , our present government has been funding them .
It seem that we will not be invaded but the manpower need to force confiscation is all ready here and all it will take is for them to be armed . With the large amounts of ammo that the government has purchased it could be used to arm a army of confiscators . The dots when connected makes a very disturbing picture , only time will tell if I am right , I can only hope I am wrong .
Don't take my research as a fact research this for yourself and draw your on opinions .I will not give links because that could taint your research or point of view ...
Thats your RubyAbigail govt at work for you. Shes a proud socialist contributer. And I bet she voted for the muslim. :thumbdown: Twice.


Why, yes, I did vote for Pres. Obama twice, and I am proud of it. For the record, I like the current capitalist society. It lets me vote with my money. I prefer to live by the code of the rising tide lifts all boats. I would rather live in an educated society where everybody is educated and has a chance to live a decent life. It tends to leads to people not living in a fear mongering world.

If you are not willing to share links then I consider that a false study and it has no merit what so ever.
User avatar
RubyAbigail
 
Posts: 95
Images: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 pm
Karma: 9

Re: gun confiscation

Postby Lynda » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:07 am

Jack, suffice it to say that there was never any question about obtaining my LTC, although it was a decision I thought about for awhile(while waiting on a vacancy for a gun course that's required in this state), and a decision I took very seriously.

It's nice to see that applications and renewals have risen exponentially in MA, despite the liberal anti-gunners who live here. Speaks volumes about many more people who realize that crime has risen, our rights are being challenged and frankly, I choose to pretty much ignore those who challenge me and my political beliefs. If they choose to not own firearms then that's up to them but they have NO say about what I do. Actually, I'm almost amused at their frustration because I don't choose to live my life their way. Heck with 'em.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
User avatar
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network
 
Posts: 7451
Images: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: gun confiscation

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 am

RubyAbigail wrote:
DVC JACK wrote:
ajax727 wrote:Well heck after doing a lot of research and trying to find who could be armed to aid in the confiscation of guns in America . It seems funding has been pouring into the Muslim brotherhood and other Islamic groups here in America . Taxpayers money seems to be behind part of the funding , our present government has been funding them .
It seem that we will not be invaded but the manpower need to force confiscation is all ready here and all it will take is for them to be armed . With the large amounts of ammo that the government has purchased it could be used to arm a army of confiscators . The dots when connected makes a very disturbing picture , only time will tell if I am right , I can only hope I am wrong .
Don't take my research as a fact research this for yourself and draw your on opinions .I will not give links because that could taint your research or point of view ...
Thats your RubyAbigail govt at work for you. Shes a proud socialist contributer. And I bet she voted for the muslim. :thumbdown: Twice.


Why, yes, I did vote for Pres. Obama twice, and I am proud of it. For the record, I like the current capitalist society. It lets me vote with my money. I prefer to live by the code of the rising tide lifts all boats. I would rather live in an educated society where everybody is educated and has a chance to live a decent life. It tends to leads to people not living in a fear mongering world.

If you are not willing to share links then I consider that a false study and it has no merit what so ever.

Bingo!
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6046
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 352

Re: gun confiscation

Postby DVC JACK » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:54 am

RubyAbigail wrote:
DVC JACK wrote:
ajax727 wrote:Well heck after doing a lot of research and trying to find who could be armed to aid in the confiscation of guns in America . It seems funding has been pouring into the Muslim brotherhood and other Islamic groups here in America . Taxpayers money seems to be behind part of the funding , our present government has been funding them .
It seem that we will not be invaded but the manpower need to force confiscation is all ready here and all it will take is for them to be armed . With the large amounts of ammo that the government has purchased it could be used to arm a army of confiscators . The dots when connected makes a very disturbing picture , only time will tell if I am right , I can only hope I am wrong .
Don't take my research as a fact research this for yourself and draw your on opinions .I will not give links because that could taint your research or point of view ...
Thats your RubyAbigail govt at work for you. Shes a proud socialist contributer. And I bet she voted for the muslim. :thumbdown: Twice.


Why, yes, I did vote for Pres. Obama twice, and I am proud of it. For the record, I like the current capitalist society. It lets me vote with my money. I prefer to live by the code of the rising tide lifts all boats. I would rather live in an educated society where everybody is educated and has a chance to live a decent life. It tends to leads to people not living in a fear mongering world.

If you are not willing to share links then I consider that a false study and it has no merit what so ever.
Wow! Ive heard that fools never learn but thats taking it to extremes. Its absolutely amazing how simple it is to call a left wing no shame liberal out. Ive been informed very politely that my account would be cancelled should I post any words thst dont pass inspection. Thats fine. But what on earth could be more volatile than blatant public admission of voting for Balack Hussein ObaMao? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Twice? That verges on a combination of a sin a shame and a felonous crime. And Miss Abigail Rubys account should be not only be cancelled :ban: but torched as a public example of a tyrannic conspiracy against America. :gunshooting:
DVC JACK
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: gun confiscation

Postby ajax727 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Well heck I assume that most people are able to research information to gain the facts . It's quite simple all you have to do is type the questions in and in a flash the information pops right up . But I do understand that there are some that no matter the facts they will keep there heads in the sand or up the south end of a jackass .
You voted for a socialist twice and that is your right to do so . You like the capitalist society but your voting records shows the opposite . The rising tide question is the same as jumping on the band wagon just because you want to be in the in crowd no matter the out come . As far as the money question it is simple to buy a vote so how much did you spend to buy others peoples vote and how many did you buy . As to the education it is easy to brainwash citizens when you only give fact you want them to learn . Now to the false study question the fact are simple once again , I did the research without government funding that way I gave a account of the facts , as I said I did not want to taint the fact and wanted people to gain information that would not be based upon my opinion but based upon the funding being giving to the different movements that wish to destroy our nation .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727
 
Posts: 2392
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am
Karma: 73

Re: gun confiscation

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Ruby,

Who/whom you vote for is your business and your right.

However, I take exception to this part of your post.

I would rather live in an educated society where everybody is educated and has a chance to live a decent life. It tends to leads to people not living in a fear mongering world.


The problem I have with this administration in particular ...is their trend line of creating bad guys in the news and using this template to work the crowds/mobs by fear and insecurity. This is mob emotions...mob politics. It is bullying and the media and public education is in on the shakedown. It is "Gaslighting" and not leadership. It only "Appears" on the surface to be leadership..but it tells when one steps outside social programs to real world events. No real leadership to be found there.

I am very wary of any leader or candidate who works the crowds based on their emotions...including Trump.

Making speeches in order to drum up support...by creating and manufacturing bad guys and fear/insecurity is not leadership..it is not diversity...it is not inclusiveness.
It is division. I have noted this conduct by this administration for some 7 to 8 years and also the complicity of the media in this.

Americans are hungry for real leadership..and Washington DC is demonstrating that they are barefoot ...lacking in this for some time now..and I am speaking of both parties here not just one...but in particular anyone who would deliberately cultivate and cause division and not unity...by preying on the unguarded and untutored emotions of even "Educated " people.

I put no stock in Education to get us out of this..particularly when dealing with a political system backed by a media which is obviously predatory/fear mongering in it's basic or incipient nature. As the political system pays for public education..the same results follow..predatory leadership...and is so reflected in educational results.
Safe zones in schools are fear mongering and catering to fear and insecurity. It is not leadership.
Leadership would be teaching one to think and understand in conducting the students out of the template/pattern of fear and insecurity. Teaching them Truth. Teaching them independence and self reliance..not dependence on safe zones.

They are going to need this kind of Truthful Education to navigate this phony baloney world.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:06 pm
Karma: 61

Re: gun confiscation

Postby RubyAbigail » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Geez, you and I must have different view points, because the last 7 years, the one thing that I've seen is the conservative republicans obstructing the President in anything he tries to do. I have also see Fox news and their ilk working on emotions of the people that will listen to them.

My idea of leadership is all 3 branches of the government working together by compromising to get things done for the good of the people not the good of who bought them in the election.

I see education as a way up for everybody. I am not interested in the short term view. I am looking at the long term view and wanting this country to succeed. I believe in equality for all. That means better education, better infrastructure and that means better jobs for everybody.
User avatar
RubyAbigail
 
Posts: 95
Images: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 pm
Karma: 9

Re: gun confiscation

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:45 pm

RubyAbigail wrote:Geez, you and I must have different view points, because the last 7 years, the one thing that I've seen is the conservative republicans obstructing the President in anything he tries to do. I have also see Fox news and their ilk working on emotions of the people that will listen to them.

My idea of leadership is all 3 branches of the government working together by compromising to get things done for the good of the people not the good of who bought them in the election.

I see education as a way up for everybody. I am not interested in the short term view. I am looking at the long term view and wanting this country to succeed. I believe in equality for all. That means better education, better infrastructure and that means better jobs for everybody.

OK, now I get it. You are Obama's speech writer.
Or maybe you are "what's her name" Harf, the high school cheerleader who works for the state dept. She's the one who gushed about giving jobs to terrorists would solve all our problems and bring about "world peace". Actually she sounds more like a Miss America contestant.

A question, if I may: In your opinion, who do you think bought Obama's election? We are all wondering. Like to hear from an insider.

Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network
 
Posts: 6046
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Virginia
Karma: 352

Re: gun confiscation

Postby anita » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:49 pm

I know a lot of liberals. They typically regurgitate administration talking points. If you refute one, they don't argue, because they don't have any facts. They just move on to the next talking point.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita
 
Posts: 4075
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma: 152

PreviousNext

Return to Guns

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors











Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer