• Advertisement

Armed and Jewish

Topics about guns

Armed and Jewish

Postby roger o » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Just saw this great article at JPFO, it says a lot and is definately NOT only for Jews! http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-interview.htm.
Roger

A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims. Ayn Rand
μολὼν λαβέ
roger o
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Armed and Jewish

Postby Vina8 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm

:thumbsup: Good post! I linked it to my facebook page. Hopefully, some of my unaware Jewish friends will read it as well as others who think I am strange.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

V8

Vina8's blog: http://ncpreppers.com/
Vina8's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ncpreppers
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Eglass » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm not Jewish but I have been frequenting that site for a while now. They usually have some really good articles on there.
Eglass
Alabama Preppers Network
Alabama Preppers Network

Postby roger o » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:55 am

Eglass, the site as I said is not for Jews, but for all who believe in 2nd amendment rights.

Unfortunately historically Jews have been very liberal in their thought and pacifist by nature. Heck, 6 million were killed by Hitler and there was very little resistance by the Jews to save themselves.

What this site is trying to accomplish is to wake up all peoples to the fat that there are indeed factions out there who will do anything to subvert us. Living in these great United States gives us unalienable laws and rights to prevent that, but we must continue to fight for them.

JPFO should be a must visit for all free people.
Roger

A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims. Ayn Rand
μολὼν λαβέ
roger o
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Ruger_Shooter » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 pm

[quote="roger o"]Eglass, the site as I said is not for Jews, but for all who believe in 2nd amendment rights.

Unfortunately historically Jews have been very liberal in their thought and pacifist by nature. Heck, 6 million were killed by Hitler and there was very little resistance by the Jews to save themselves.

quote]

I'm not certain this is entirely accurate. European Jews faced conflict and hardship for centuries and fought when necessary. Many left for the US and England as the Nazi party began infringing upon their rights. This was somewhat gradual over 5-6 years starting when the Nazi party came to power in 1934. We tend to think of Jews as a unified group, however, their population was dispersed through Europe and in terms of numbers, were always outnumbered by their Christian neighbors. By the time they were carted off, they were already disinfranchised politically, economically, and had their small arms seized along with the rest of their property.

I've been a little puzzled, having both American Jewish and Israelis friends. All my American Jewish friends are left-leaning politically. I think one might own a pistol, the rest do not. I think many American Jews identified with the discrimination faced by other ethnic and racial groups in the US so their views about firearms fall on the left as well. I realize I'm making a big generalization here, I'm just speaking in terms of the folks I've known in Ohio and Connecticut. The Israelis I've known are much different and tend to be much more conservative in political views. Very confident folks and not to be pushed around--the kind of confidence earned through their performance in the 6 Day War and prior capture of Egyptian eastern penninsula. One I know was a Captain in the Israeli Army, the rest I knew in college and had all served their 2 years in the Israeli military. All good folks.

Jeff
Ruger_Shooter

Return to Guns