• Advertisement

Obama Care and herd mentality

Political discussions and categories. (Sub-Forums are unlocked)

Re: Obama Care and herd mentality

Postby Gunns » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:43 pm

leangenes wrote: :eek: Wow, Gunns, that sounds a whole lot like you are saying we need a single payer system. I had to check to make sure I wasn't reading a post from Patriotic Stabilist. Maybe you should have voted Hillary with PS. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's pretty funny. I just think as an advanced society we could at least provide health care for everyone. Everyone as in U.S. Citizens.

I have no idea how to do it though. But I think my suggestions would start us on a path that could get us there.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Reb,

Interesting concept, Tom, that having to work to pay for other's benefits is a form of bondage. I don't mind being taxed to support the military or pay the garbage collector. They are providing a service. I don't mind paying to aid the handicapped. I do mind paying people to not work and provide them with benefits better than what I can provide for myself. Yes, that is involuntary servitude.
Reb

Agree here...I too do not mind paying for the handicapped. I believe in the Biblical Principle..of those who could not work. It does not say "Those who would not work. Therein I draw the line. Same for those getting off the boat. They would have us in bondage for them as well. I don't agree with this kind of economic whoredom.

Military is indeed providing a service and often far from home. I have myself served far from home and in uniform. What has happened to our VETS Reb...really pisses me off while all these other people get taken care of right off the boat...so to speak...and on our tit.
I would rather we take care of our Vets..."First!!"

The woman I am seeing is an apartment manager. She tells me that the Muslims come into her office to get her to use the fax machine for them. Hence she gets to see their paperwork. She tells me that they are getting better benefits than American born people on welfare. She does not think most people are aware of this. They get more options and coverage than The American Born people.

It took me some time and study to come to this view Reb. AT first I had difficulty grasping it...so deep was the standard programming taken root in me. Difficult to break the conditioning.

What pisses me off..is that now I know the Phony Republican So called conservatives cannot be ignorant of this trend in bondage/slavery as well. They too want Americans to remain ignorant.

Gunns,

That's pretty funny. I just think as an advanced society we could at least provide health care for everyone. Everyone as in U.S. Citizens.

The problem here Gunns is how to do this without putting some in economic bondage/slavery/involuntary servitude to do this..to reach this goal.
For that is what we have going on right now.

There is a strict prohibition in the Constitution in Amendment XIII about involuntary servitude and slavery.

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]

I cannot help it Gunns and others..but every time I think of this Amendment I think of the MSM and phony political leadership who have worked diligently for the last 8 years...and at times very convincingly...to 'convict" us, as Americans, of every politically based crime imaginable. Convict us as Americans by race, by sex, by sexual orientation, by our wealth, by our religion...etc etc etc.....and thus bind us into guilt and conviction.
The result is a false bondage and enslavement..if we are not able to think our way around this phony leadership....including and especially the MSM...shilling for the body politic.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Christy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:23 pm

We go to a doctor that does not accept insurance, doesn't want anything to do with it. She will give you as long as you can afford for an appointment.
She does prescribe medications and boy the insurance company goes crazy trying to track that all down.

Our old doctors would not help us lose weight because that was not covered by insurance, but if you don't lose weight your insurance premiums will go up. Catch 22 and backwards.

We have a 12,000 dollar deductible, so we would be very broke if we had to use our insurance, we pay for everything out of pocket and we get quotes from a couple of difference places to see where our money will go for the best use.
Example, for a few heart tests we went to an independant guy (sonogram tests), they totaled $700 cash up front.
Went to the local hospital, it was $1300 cash up front and they would bill our insurance $6000. Went to a walk in medical clinic, they asked for $400 up front with a doctors order. Guess where we went. Same tests, same results.

Like buying a car, where is the best deal.
If they would allow me to keep all my money from being forced to HAVE insurance, I could get better deals and not have to deal with an insurance company that won't pay for anything anyway.
Christy
Kansas Preppers Network
Kansas Preppers Network

Postby anita » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:48 pm

When my husband had a biking accident about 7 years ago, the physical therapist agreed to take $50 a visit from us. It was the same amount he'd get from the insurance company, he eliminated the paperwork, and the insurance company didn't control how many visits my husband could make. When I needed some physical therapy, I went to the same guy and made the same deal. Our deductible would have been about the $50 anyway.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:23 pm

I go to several doctors and no one has ever asked questions like those. You must be going to a psychiatrist
for questions like those. When our DD went to one for a short time they asked questions like that of her,
I thought that was appropriate.

But from a regular doctor, no, never.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby anita » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:46 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:I go to several doctors and no one has ever asked questions like those. You must be going to a psychiatrist
for questions like those. When our DD went to one for a short time they asked questions like that of her,

You voted for obama, and that's part of his health care law.

I was asked about depression when I went to the doctor recently, but I felt that it was appropriate, since my husband died last year. I was not asked about guns.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Maybe its good to ask about depression, perhaps it could save some lives, I never have been.

Just sayin'

Do they ask about guns up front or after they ask if you are depressed? Never heard of it, not
saying its not done, but must be some reason.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby BK in KC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:59 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:Maybe its good to ask about depression, perhaps it could save some lives, I never have been.

Just sayin'

Do they ask about guns up front or after they ask if you are depressed? Never heard of it, not
saying its not done, but must be some reason.

Japan has strict gun control and one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Guns don't cause suicide any more than sleeping pills or tall bridges do.
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions." --James Lileks

Drink the Kool-Aid: it’ll taste sweet. That burning sensation in your throat is just that feeling of liberation, as your soul separates from your flesh.
BK in KC
Missouri Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Lot of people get shot with them though. I guess they are indeed used for sport, just need to redefine
sport better, that might fix it!
PatrioticStabilist

Postby BK in KC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:15 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:Lot of people get shot with them though. I guess they are indeed used for sport, just need to redefine
sport better, that might fix it!

Who is shooting people with guns? Is it legal gun owners? No, it's criminals!

And frankly, with liberal adult babies running amok and rioting I'll keep my guns to protect myself from YOU. Here's a nice video of the Portland riots, skip ahead to the 03:19 mark to see who's apartment building DIDN'T get torched. Here's a clue, the defender had a gun.

That's right PatrioticStabilist, when YOU and YOUR mob show up you'll get shot. We won't be disarmed by YOU and YOUR fascist corruptocrats. Take that to the bank!
"It is remarkable the amount of ire you collect nowadays, like lint, simply by being insufficiently worshipful of the State and its gentle intentions." --James Lileks

Drink the Kool-Aid: it’ll taste sweet. That burning sensation in your throat is just that feeling of liberation, as your soul separates from your flesh.
BK in KC

Postby angie_nrs » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:37 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:I go to several doctors and no one has ever asked questions like those. You must be going to a psychiatrist

It was at an OBGYN office for a routine PAP. How appropriate do you think it is now?
angie_nrs

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Interesting, never had that happen, maybe you need to change docs. I have been to a lot over the
years and last few and have NEVER had those questions asked. Not sure what is going on there.
Maybe they just wanted to take away your gun, hard to say.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:10 pm

I agree protesting is one thing but burning things down, what purpose does that serve.
Perhaps when they figure they will have nothing, they have nothing to lose. I haven't
a clue, never lived anywhere that was an issue either.
PatrioticStabilist

Previous

Return to Politics