• Advertisement

Another terror attack in the UK

Post about tips and ideas on preparing for terrorism and other man-made disasters here.

Moderator: medic94

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 am

the UK Muslims haven't even risen up - aka to our black rioters - but the UK terrorist teams have 3,000+ high quality targets to watch 24/7 - another 20,000+ are second tier - 1,000s more that are intelligent & crafty enough to stay below the radar .... the UK is already overwhelmed - and their door is WIDE open with more radicals coming in daily - wish them luck but it's only a matter of time until they are on the French & Swedish takeover level .....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ajax727 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 am

Islam cheers as England cries .
As fear grips them as they run and hide .
Please don't stab or run over me
I will convert and pray to your beast .
My God said we should live in peace
That we should turn the other cheek .
As we watch people die in the street .
Islam cheers as England weeps .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727
 
Posts: 2300
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am
Karma: 72

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby rickdun » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:50 am

I agree with Illini, they're here in the U.S., but not as many as in the E.U..

Nice one Ajax.

Here's the terrorist investigations in the U.S.. My bet is they're in all the far left/sanctuary cities.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbis- ... le/2622560
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 16

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ajax727 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:27 am

If I say what i really think My ace would be in the clink .
They will be piles of flowers placed to honor the dead and those that were hurt for that feelgood fix . There will be big speeches and people rounded up after the fact as we have seen take place . I do agree it will be happening here sooner than later .
When the rats are in the corn crib you just don't kill one male rat you must kill the mother or they will keep eating the corn .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727
 
Posts: 2300
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am
Karma: 72

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby Photon Guy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 am

ReadyMom wrote:Per FOX news, there are now 9 dead. 6 Civilians, 3 attackers. At least 20 injured.


ReadyMom I feel for you. You said in another thread that you're originally from the UK and that you've got friends and family there. This must be really hard for you with what's happening over there right now. First the Manchester bombing and now this.
Photon Guy
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 am
Karma: 5

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 am

If you are on Facebook, there's a page you can join that will keep you updated on what is happening in Britain with the Muslim crisis ... and it is a DAILY crisis. It's called Britain First: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritai ... ?ref=br_rs . They are ruining my homeland. Taking it over village by village, town by town. Threatening, intimidating, accosting British citizens. It's frightening. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8862
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 am

Photon Guy wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:Per FOX news, there are now 9 dead. 6 Civilians, 3 attackers. At least 20 injured.


ReadyMom I feel for you. You said in another thread that you're originally from the UK and that you've got friends and family there. This must be really hard for you with what's happening over there right now. First the Manchester bombing and now this.


Thank you! My heart is breaking. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8862
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby Photon Guy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 am

daaswampman wrote:They will, but it will be too late for them! If they hate the restrictive ways of us Jesus Freaks, they are going to Just Love Islam!!! Swamp


The thing is, some of these snowflakes are Jesus Freaks, or at least they claim to be.
Photon Guy
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 am
Karma: 5

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby Photon Guy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:53 am

ajax727 wrote:Islam cheers as England cries .
As fear grips them as they run and hide .
Please don't stab or run over me
I will convert and pray to your beast .
My God said we should live in peace
That we should turn the other cheek .
As we watch people die in the street .
Islam cheers as England weeps .


When you mention turning the other cheek in line 6 I would like to point out that in the Bible when it talks about turning the other cheek it is in the context of when somebody slaps you, that's precisely what the Bible says.
Photon Guy
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:53 am
Karma: 5

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 am

          Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 9.57.01 AM.png
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8862
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 am

Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8862
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:10 am

rickdun wrote:I agree with Illini, they're here in the U.S., but not as many as in the E.U..

Nice one Ajax.

Here's the terrorist investigations in the U.S.. My bet is they're in all the far left/sanctuary cities.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbis- ... le/2622560




I think one of the huge differences between the US and the rest of the Western World - talking Muslims - here in the US the Muslims are more or less openly preparing for armed engagements .... there's Muslim compounds scattered all over the country with very buzy rifle ranges - they claim their members are like preppers - just looking to defend their way of life - and supposedly all legal gunowners and using their 2A Rights ....

but don't try to gain entrance to the compounds or ask any ????s - and that includes the LEOs in those areas .... nothing different than the militia groups - but everyone knows every other member is an undercover agent or a paid informer - is that true for these Muslim compounds? - considering the past 8 years of Obammy and his control over the FBI and other alphabet agencies - highly doubtful ....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ajax727 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:43 am

Photon Guy wrote:
ajax727 wrote:Islam cheers as England cries .
As fear grips them as they run and hide .
Please don't stab or run over me
I will convert and pray to your beast .
My God said we should live in peace
That we should turn the other cheek .
As we watch people die in the street .
Islam cheers as England weeps .


When you mention turning the other cheek in line 6 I would like to point out that in the Bible when it talks about turning the other cheek it is in the context of when somebody slaps you, that's precisely what the Bible says.


There is a deeper meaning to turn the other cheek but you will need to search your heart , soul and the Bible for that answer . When you are slapped over and over again for what you believe do you change sides or do you stand fast to your beliefs ? There is also a passage about an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and at this point i am all for that coarse of action but it would be tenfold .
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727
 
Posts: 2300
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am
Karma: 72

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby rickdun » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:10 am

Illini Warrior wrote:
rickdun wrote:I agree with Illini, they're here in the U.S., but not as many as in the E.U..

Nice one Ajax.

Here's the terrorist investigations in the U.S.. My bet is they're in all the far left/sanctuary cities.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbis- ... le/2622560




I think one of the huge differences between the US and the rest of the Western World - talking Muslims - here in the US the Muslims are more or less openly preparing for armed engagements .... there's Muslim compounds scattered all over the country with very buzy rifle ranges - they claim their members are like preppers - just looking to defend their way of life - and supposedly all legal gunowners and using their 2A Rights ....

but don't try to gain entrance to the compounds or ask any ????s - and that includes the LEOs in those areas .... nothing different than the militia groups - but everyone knows every other member is an undercover agent or a paid informer - is that true for these Muslim compounds? - considering the past 8 years of Obammy and his control over the FBI and other alphabet agencies - highly doubtful ....



Here's a list of 22 terrorist training camps in the U.S.:


https://crtxnews.com/22-islamic-jihad-t ... one-state/
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 16

Re: Another terror attack in the UK

Postby ReadyMom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:51 am

:? :? :? So is this bothering anyone else: WHY did the terrorists wear FALSE suicide vests? Why go to all that trouble and they are not going to use them? What's the purpose? (We know they do everything with a purpose). Is it a distraction? What kind of a distraction? What else could be the reason. I'm just finding this SO strange. -k
Image Emergency Home Preparation.org -- A 'card-catalog' style of prepping information.
Image Also on Facebook: EmergencyHomePreparation (all one word)
:caution: Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.
User avatar
ReadyMom
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8862
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 251

PreviousNext

Return to Terrorism & other Man made disasters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors












Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer